KermitSmith

Server and location:  S1, North of Green Mountain

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2018-11-12, 02:00

Your in game name: Kermit Smith

Names of allies involved: Bobby Sullivan

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I was meeting up with a friend of mine up near green mountain and we were being chased by 5 guys soon 1 more guy tries to cut us off and we continue on towards green mountain with him trying to stall so his friends could catch up so we continued on and my buddy told me he was aiming at us and we got shot at and a fire fight occured. when we were in-game I didnt hear him say anything but watching back he sounds like hes saying stop or something but im not able to tell what he was saying.

Im fine with dropping this report I feel as if it was Dayz's fault and not the suspects.

• MVP

Before we decide to close it we would like @BobbySullivan to post his detailed POV of the situation. Also, did you guys get any names of the people that were chasing you?

• Emerald

Bobby Sullivan POV: I was at the two barns in the field down the hill from green mountain waiting for Kermit to meet up with him. He then says he has a bunch of people chasing him with guns out, when we finally meet up the guys are still chasing him so we run up towards green mountain and then we saw someone else cut us off and he was wearing a red bandana like the guys who were chasing Kermit. I was really far ahead so I wouldn’t have been able to hear anyone. I asked Kermit if he could hear him trying to talk and he said he could as you can hear in the video but it wasn’t any initiation or anything. So we keep going and then I see the guy raise his gun and start shooting so me and Kermit took cover behind a couple trees and I manage to kill 1 before dying.

i don’t think we got any of of their names

Edited by BobbySullivan
  • MVP

Due to dayz breaking the logs we have been unable to locate any of the accused, we apologize for this.

The VOIP in dayz is not the best right now, it's very hard to be able to hear behind you. We would just like to mention this to keep this in mind when initiating on others. If any new information is brought forward we will reopen this. With that said we will happily close this report by request of the OP.

Signed by @Jamie & @lukaszxe