Server time: 2017-08-23, 02:40

Sign in to follow this  
OmigaaaD

Switching the L115A3

OmigaaaD    0

I dont know why this has not been suggested earlier, or I could simply not find anything by searching.

I think it would be better to switch the current L115A3, Desert camo, to the L115A3 with the woodland camo since it would make more sense since Chernarus does not have any desert.

Rolle    2462

Do you have a classname for the woodland camo version?

Recki    1

I got those:

L115A3 LRR................BAF_LRR_scoped

L115A3 LRR................BAF_LRR_scoped_W

Maybe it is the _W version?

-KG-    0

L115A2 is the woodland if im not wrong, im sure i saw A2 on the shooting range before...

OmigaaaD    0

Yeah I think it is named A2 ingame but the classname is BAF_LRR_scoped_W

-KG-    0

oh yeah and and make it 50/50 chance to spawn a desert M24 instead of the normal one :)

Skippy    4

So- would people who have a L115A3 (like myself) just have our weapon replaced with the forest camo version? 'cause I've had servers try and swap X weapon for Y weapon before and have my weapon just flat out deleted, and I'd rather that didn't happen.

Rolle    2462

BAF_LRR_scoped_W is the woodland version, will be replaced in next patch ;)

OmigaaaD    0

So- would people who have a L115A3 (like myself) just have our weapon replaced with the forest camo version? 'cause I've had servers try and swap X weapon for Y weapon before and have my weapon just flat out deleted, and I'd rather that didn't happen.

Yeah, I feel ya, if I lost my L115 now I would start crying :D

BAF_LRR_scoped_W is the woodland version, will be replaced in next patch ;)

Yey, Awesome! :D

Skippy    4

I've just come within range of having my full set right now. Rangefinder, ghillie suit, Czech backpack, M9 SD, and an L115A3, all I need now is an M110 NV, NVG and a coyote elite backpack and I'm 100% set. I wouldn't mind dying in a firefight, but losing it to something stupid like a bug deleting it, or a hacker or KoS or w/e would be rather annoying.

OmigaaaD    0

Yeah same, I need the same stuff as you except the backpack then im 100% set, tho im looking for a Vintorez as secondary primary :P

Skippy    4

VSS is nice, good ol' silenced and all, but I'm just a fan of the M110 since if I get into a close range fight I can swap over to it and just hip fire it like a DMR.

However I'm not the biggest fan of the PSO scope- it's not that it's bad, it's easy to use and very straight forward, but I enjoy having the higher precision and zoom level of the M110, and other non-PSO sighted weapons.