Server time: 2017-08-19, 03:50

Sign in to follow this  
Mattinlehat

Back Story in progress.

Mattinlehat    0

DayZ RP Back Story: My name is Mathieu I was born in Chernarus and have been living there since my childhood, I am 22 years old and I am a private Cesna plane pilot, I have never shot a rifle in my entire life and never really progressed on the idea of doing so. I would make a living by flying people to there destinations around the Czech Republic, it was a good way to live. I had a beutiful wife and a young child coming very soon. I guess you could say everything was going well.

Until one day I was with my father helping him on his farm near Gvozdno over by Novy Lug. That is where I grew up we had a small little cabin in that town for us. Well while my father and I got to work my wife and my mother were in the cabin talking about the newly coming baby. When suudenly we heard a cry from the town and others began to scream. We began rushing out of the barn towards the town, when we finally got there. There was a crowd of people around what seemed to be the remains of a bloody corpse. I rushed around to find my wife and my father began to look for my mother. My father had found my mother and I asked her where is my wife. Then the moment that I will never ever forget in my entire life happened. She pointed towards the half eaten corspe that laid on the ground. I fell to the gorund in tears and asked what happened.

Everyone was in shock everyone wanted to know the same as I did... Then at a sudden second another scream happened and we ran to it and we saw this poor old woman being eaten by this ugly bloody man! I rushed over to help and so did my father and when we got there she was already dead. We grabbed the crazy man and set him down. He just kept coming back up and trying to naw at us. Then one man came over to the messed up human being with a pitchfork and smashed it's head in... He looked at me and my father and said " IT'S HAPPE..." And he was pounced by my wife and she began eating him. I screamed "MADELYN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" All I heard from her were the vicious screams and growlings like the other man had done. And after she was done with him she came to attack me... I started backing up into the wall behind me and then suddenly. "BANG" The sound of a gunshot went off. And I saw my wifes head be blown off... I went to the man who shot her and began frantically trying to fight him. Well he was a full grizzly bear of a man and grabbed my hand before I could even throw one punch. He told me, "I had to do it... She would have eaten you and the rest of us. Something very strange is happening young boy. The dead seem to be reanimating. And they will keep attacking us until they are fully dead." I replied to him "But, but, but that's impossible how could god create such a awful thing?" He said to me "What god..." And walked away and started annoucing a plan for the rest of the townspeople to do. I went to see my father and he said to me "Son, grab my AKM from inside the house" I said "But father, you don't want to really kill these things do you?" "SON! Do what I say now get my fucking rifle" I ran to the cabin and grabbed the AKM and held it in my hands. I remember when I was younger how heavy it was. It still was but I could get used to it. I ran back down to my father and handed it to him. He said "No son, you keep it" I said to him "But father, I have never shot a gun in my entire life" He said "When the time comes... You'll know how." And he went to my mother to comfort her in her crying state...

Now it is weeks after the outbreak. My family has been killed. Most of the towns people have been killed. There were only few left alive... I told them I would go out into the wastes to search for new hope of the land. Still have never fired one shot of my rifle and I still have a full two mags... But this is were my story begins...

//Formatting.

Paragraphs. I'm sorry but at the moment it is just a wall of text and very difficult to read properly.

Mattinlehat    0

//Formatting.

Paragraphs. I'm sorry but at the moment it is just a wall of text and very difficult to read properly.

I understand. Like I said at the moment still in progress and is not fully ready. I just wanted to see some feedback. Thank you! :D

//Formatting.

I understand. Like I said at the moment still in progress and is not fully ready. I just wanted to see some feedback. Thank you! :D

It takes 5 seconds to press the enter key a few times. As it is I can't read through this...

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

I took one look and left, use this this called paragraphs please for the sake of my eyes :P

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

Happy now? xD Jeez.

Yes :P

oh is also a great story, good work!