Server time (UTC): 2019-10-19, 08:29
Sign in to follow this  
LouieRP

S1 - NVFL and Baiting - Vybor Industrial - 11/08/18 00:22

Server and location:  S1 Vybor Industrial 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  Server time: 2018-11-08, 00:22

Your in game name: Luke Krey

Names of allies involved:  Kamenci

Name of suspect/s: The House. 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events:  Pretty much a few boys got spotted out at Cross roads I go over talking to one of them saying this is Kamencis land and they should not be here and shit noticed that they were clearly setting up.

I head back in to Vybor Industrial I get followed I tell them shits off limits so is the water.

Some guy asks if he can take some I refuse him call him a couple of mean words he walks off.

I spot the accused then later and we have an exchange of words I tell him the same stuff as the previous person he then protests it and argues with me then pulls out a bottle of water and tells me he took it from the well and that he is going to take more I get sick of his shenanigans and tell him to put his hands up.

His boys on the hill start to pop rounds down at us the suspect then runs into a industrial building and tries to kill Rebel with a sledgehammer he gets gunned down hence not valuing his life.  I have added a new post with a video and with an adding of the baiting accusation. 

Edited by LukeRP

Hit logs:
Ramon Pushkin

[2018/11/7 23:53:56]: (Ramon Pushkin) hit by (Bobby Sullivan) to Head with Bullet_762x39
[2018/11/7 23:53:58]: (Ramon Pushkin) hit by (Bobby Sullivan) to LeftLeg with Bullet_762x39
[2018/11/7 23:54:21]: (Ramon Pushkin) hit by (Bobby Sullivan) to Torso with Bullet_762x39

[2018/11/7 23:54:21]: (Ramon Pushkin) hit by (Joe Dewski) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2018/11/7 23:54:21]: (Ramon Pushkin) hit by (Joe Dewski) to Torso with Bullet_556x45

[2018/11/7 23:54:21]: (Ramon Pushkin) hit by (Yegor Krasnov) to RightLeg with Bullet_762x39

[2018/11/7 23:54:21]: (Ramon Pushkin) hit by (Bobby Sullivan) to Torso with Bullet_762x39

Josh Rizzo

[2018/11/7 23:54:32]: (Josh Rizzo) hit by (Vladimir Gagarin) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2018/11/7 23:54:34]: (Josh Rizzo) hit by (Vladimir Gagarin) to Head with Bullet_556x45
[2018/11/7 23:54:35]: (Josh Rizzo) hit by (Vladimir Gagarin) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2018/11/7 23:54:35]: (Josh Rizzo) hit by (Vladimir Gagarin) to Torso with Bullet_556x45

Salvatore Palladino

[2018/11/7 23:55:52]: (Salvatore Palladino) hit by (Dusan Sousek) to RightLeg with Bullet_556x45

Joe Dewski

[2018/11/7 23:57:56]: (Joe Dewski) hit by (Vladimir Gagarin) to LeftArm with Bullet_556x45
[2018/11/7 23:57:56]: (Joe Dewski) hit by (Vladimir Gagarin) to Head with Bullet_556x45

Vladimir Gagarin

[2018/11/7 23:57:56]: (Vladimir Gagarin) hit by (Joe Dewski) to RightArm with Bullet_556x45
[2018/11/7 23:57:56]: (Vladimir Gagarin) hit by (Joe Dewski) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2018/11/7 23:57:57]: (Vladimir Gagarin) hit by (Joe Dewski) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2018/11/7 23:57:57]: (Vladimir Gagarin) hit by (Joe Dewski) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2018/11/7 23:57:57]: (Vladimir Gagarin) hit by (Joe Dewski) to LeftArm with Bullet_556x45

Oskar Pushkin

[2018/11/7 23:59:16]: (Oskar Pushkin) hit by (Dusan Sousek) to LeftLeg with Bullet_556x45
[2018/11/7 23:59:16]: (Oskar Pushkin) hit by (Dusan Sousek) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2018/11/7 23:59:16]: (Oskar Pushkin) hit by (Dusan Sousek) to Torso with Bullet_556x45

Kill logs:

[2018/11/7 23:54:34]: (Josh Rizzo) killed by (Vladimir Gagarin)

[2018/11/7 23:57:57]: (Vladimir Gagarin) killed by (Joe Dewski)

[2018/11/7 23:59:16]: (Oskar Pushkin) killed by (Dusan Sousek)

Connection logs:

- Connection Logs are currently unavaliable. We will update them as soon as possible -

Calling in post the POVs with any evidence you might have. Do also include any allies that were present during this time.
@BobbySullivan  | Bobby Sullivan -POSTED
@Dew | Joe Dewski - POSTED
@KermitSmith | Kermit Smith - POSTED
@OskuRP | Oskar Pushkin - POSTED
--
@groovy tonyRP | Dusan Sousek - POSTED
@Eagle | Ramon Pushkin - POSTED
@RebelRP | Vladimir Gagarin - POSTED
--
@Shroud | Yegor Krasnov - POSTED
@BreadERP | Salvatore Palladino - POSTED
@JoshRizzo | Josh Rizzo - POSTED

Bobby Sullivan POV: We were heading to vybor because our friend Josh said some Russians were at the industrial and not letting him drink water. On the way there I run into a man close to the crossroads and he tells me that kamenci own vybor and industrial and to stay the fuck away, and generally being toxic. We then were planning on initiating on them but they initiated on josh first so we started shooting.

Edited by BobbySullivan

Yegor Krasnov POV: i was around at vybor/kabanino crossroads when I heard one of our boys got initiated on in the vybor industrial, so one of our guys call out a dude on the tower who I shoot once when he is trying to slide down to safety, after that I stay as overwatch while my guys kill the rest.

Dusan Sousek POV: I got stuck on a roof in Vybor industrial when Louie calls out some guys at crossroads. I'm still stuck at this point when some guy runs to the well or something. He talks to Louie and it collapses quickly and an initiation gets dropped. Eagle gets gassed up and then Rebel gets cut down. I'm stuck on the roof when I spot Osku dashing through the open and I seize the opportunity to shoot him. I sit on the roof like a clown cause I can't get down for like 10 minutes when someone climbs up on the other roof. I get shot and get stuck in an animation and I die.

Arrp POV:
As I was going up to the tower to check on the 10-15 men that were spotted in the crossroads I hear this guy wandering around the compound talking with  quite the annoying accent, I move up the tower and take a look around everyone had scattered only saw two men set up the barn and even they continued moving so I shrugged it off, the same guy was still roaming the compound for unknown reasons he annoyed Louie and I was told where going to attack him if the guy continued, we do and I get shot from 3 different angles and die. 
R.I.P

Josh Rizzo POV: I was at Northwest Airfield looting when I began to get really thirsty. I remember there being a water pump in Vybor so I ran down there. When I got there I had seen 1 person but they didn't say anything to me due to their back being turned the other way. I began drinking out the well and filling up some empty water bottles. After I drank out the well I ran around the industrial looting. There wasn't much of anything to loot so I decided to go back to the well and drink a bit more before I headed off. Upon going to the well I ran into another person who said that it was his land and refused to let me drink out of it. Because of this I told my friends that there was people at Vybor Industrial refusing to let me use the well. I began talking to the guy guarding the well saying that I just wanted to get water where he ran at me and punched me in the head. I then pulled out my water bottle where he said something along the line of "Yeah drink your own water" where I replied, "I filled this up out of your well" He then told me to put my hands up which I did. About 15 seconds later shots began to pop off and the guy who had told me to put my hands up ran away to cover. I took this opportunity to run to cover because standing in the middle of a gunfight was only going to get me shot. I ran into the building right behind me into a small little room and hid there. As I was closing the door one of the guys saw the door closing and sprayed a full magazine into it. He kept trying to open the door and I tried to keep it closed. He then ran in and tried shooting me again while I was screaming for him to stop. He kept shooting while we were both still trapped in the small room and I then tried swinging my sledgehammer at him before I died.

Here is the video I would also like staff to have a look at baiting. I find it quite strange under the circumstances that 10+ people  are already set up ready to shoot. I tell him shits off limits and he goes out of his way to provoke us. 

Edited by LukeRP

I'd like to point out how in the video you cannot even hear what the OP was saying.

Joe Dewski POV: We were about to go to the airfield from kab until Josh notifies us that there are some folks at vybor industrial claiming it is theirs and generally being hostile to him. Since we were already by crossroads we decide go over and see what was up. Bobby and I decided to go checkout while a few others remained back. Before we can make it to industrial one of their "slaves" runs to Bobby telling him to fuck off and that it is his land, generally being toxic towards Bobby. I decide to flank around in case he initiates on Bobby, which he doesn't. A few us now decide to close in on Vybor Industrial and initiate since they were being hostile a few of ours at this point. I believe one of their "slaves" ran up to @Leon_Idas and called him a, excuse my language, "smelly nigger" just for saying I need to go fill my water. Anyways, before we could close into Vybor Industrial they end up initiating on Josh, this leads to Bobby and I pushing into the compound and fighting Kamenici.

Kojo Akiwimba POV-  We were  at crossroads and wanted to go checkout a camp at vybor industirial. I approached @LukeRP and tried to roleplay and he told me to fuck off. I said "alright man I am going to fill up my water then" When @LukeRP said "Go away you Smelly Nigger". This greatly upset us all and we began to take up positions to Initiate. While this is going on , Josh is being harassed at the water fountain by one of Kameníci slaves and he gets initiated on and the firefight began.

Edited by Leon_Idas
Proper @'ing

Oskar Pushkin POV: Were were rolling to the airfield from Kab but we get word from  @JoshRizzo that he is being harassed by Kamenichi who are building some sort of camp at Vybor industrial. We decide to wait at the crossroads for the server restart before rolling up and initiating on them. I decide that since there is like 10 minutes till restart I have plenty of time to circle around from the south side of VCM to avoid @Eagles eagle eye and get to the west side of town to flank them. While im trying to flank around Josh gets initiated on granting us kill rights and since the people at crossroads had already been spotted someone goes "fuck it, lets do it live" and the people at the barn and crossroads open fire. When the bullets start flying im not in position yet but im only about 200 meters south of vybor. Since people are saying in TS that they are holding the factory buildings I decide to just run into the industrial area and I start clearing the south side of it. As im clearing it I stop for a sec to 3rd person peek around a container and get killed by the fiddler on the roof @groovy tonyRP.

Kermit Smith POV: I was at Rogovo when they initiated on one of our boys, when i arrived the gun fight was over and i was patrolling the are and that is when a communication error occured and I was team killed.

Oh didn’t know I was involved in this report. 

Salvatore Palladino POV; I was passing by town and I think I got winged by a stray bullet. I wasn’t involved in this situation in any other way, I was being chased by a few infected and I remember thinking “Oh I think I just got shot”. That’s all for me.

Verdict

Hello. The staff team have reviewed this report and have come to a solid conclusion regarding it. 

The story starts in Vybor Industrial. Luke comes across Rizzo and obvious pleasantries are exchanged. After a while fun-loving conversation, Kamenichi initiates. Rizzo complies and subsequently shots rain down over the compound. When this happens, Rizzo runs into the building, then into a room then another room. When approaching the last room, he is met by a man wielding a gun. He runs into the room and is met by an array of shots. He then decides to bring his sledgehammer to the gunfight and dies in a burst of anticlimactic glory.  Everyone lived happily ever after...besides the guy who died... cause he ded.

Long story short, we're going to be issuing an NVFL punishment against yourself, @JoshRizzo. You were initiated upon and complied to it. You then state you ran inside to get out of the line of sight from any shots. Well, you ran 3 rooms deep into the building and didn't make it clear to the people initiating of your intentions. And to top it off, instead of shouting through the door saying "HEY, IM JUST HIDING FROM THE SHOTS!", you whip out your sledgehammer and try and take on a guy with a gun. 

Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. 

You could have run into the big staging room and stuck your hands back up, and it would have demonstrated that you were compliant. Even just shouting out as you were running in the building and letting them know your intentions. Unfortunately, you did not do any of those and got killed for being non-compliant. When you are attempting to value your life, do it in a way that does not put your life in danger and killed.  

We'd also like to address the baiting accusations. We don't see any case for baiting since hostilities started from both sides. Louie punched the accused in the face, and it was a progressive thing from both sides. The baiting accusation will be dismissed. 

~Fin~

Outcome:

@JoshRizzo | NVFL | Guilty- 3 Day Ban, 1 Banstrike

Due to the outcome of this report, you will be permanently removed. Best of luck elsewhere, your story has ended now.

Signed by @Spartan , @DrMax & @Jamie.