Server time: 2017-10-19, 22:03
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Harry Shark Day

Can I change my username?

Hey!

Shark here. Just realised that "harryday247" isn't my character's nae, so being able to change it to something a little less internet-y would be great! Is it possible?

-Shark

Goz    2

Yes ,changing forum name is possible - tough we do it only once per user.

Check troubleshooting forums for appropriate thread to fill such request (Im on mobile so pasting such link is a chore)

Additonaly, you will have to change your ingame name. There is RP name policy in effect and "Shark" wont cut it. Check general discussion sitckied threads for details.

Yes ,changing forum name is possible - tough we do it only once per user.

Check troubleshooting forums for appropriate thread to fill such request (Im on mobile so pasting such link is a chore)

Additonaly, you will have to change your ingame name. There is RP name policy in effect and "Shark" wont cut it. Check general discussion sitckied threads for details.

Hey - just searched the Troubleshooting section and there's nothing about changing username on the stickies, or the General FAQ.

Any ideas? Was I looking in the wrong place? :/

-Shark

I don't think such a thread exists anymore. It was there when we could still change your username every month, but now you just have to PM a GM/admin.