Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 03:56
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Chillas

S1 - FAIL RP GRISHINO - 7/11/2018 - 15:10

Server and location:  Server 1 , Grishino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  15:10

Your in game name:  Matt Chillas

Names of allies involved: Richard Fisby

Name of suspect/s: KidSmithSta (Discord) IGN : Unknown (Logs Will Tell)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: My friend and i were in Grishino and we were hanging out attempting to make the new bases and build things. A man comes up and chats us up. He says that he was a Officer and remembered me. We were talking with him when he pulled the M4 that my friend had lost. So we wanted it back. We decided to rob him and continued with it. We pull our guns out and tell him to get on the floor and he does. While i'm pointing my gun at him he crouches up and takes out an M4 from his backpack and guns me down while i'm standing there. Then proceeds to shoot at my friend.

What exactly are you reporting? You initiated on the accused, and he fought back? You didn't state that he had any BadRP prior to the initiation?

Just now, Jamie said:

What exactly are you reporting? You initiated on the accused, and he fought back? You didn't state that he had any BadRP prior to the initiation?

As i said FailRP basically what he did was he was prone and went into a crouched position did a 360 when there were 2 guns to his head and ended up shooting us.

Just now, Matt Chillas said:

As i said FailRP basically what he did was he was prone and went into a crouched position did a 360 when there were 2 guns to his head and ended up shooting us.

But how is this FailRP? It was a 2v1 situation, he killed you and managed to escape?

15 minutes ago, Matt Chillas said:

I'm relating to rule 3.2

This is what 3.2 states:

Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of a post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken a hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight.

So are you reporting NVFL? Because every player is allowed to defend themselves. And I'm not sure how this can be seen as No Value For Life since he lived and you did not. 

- User was cautioned for this post -

@KidSmithsta Sure, could we hear your side of things?

Can't even remember the events that well now but one of them had no ammo and the other one looked like he wasnt even pointing his gun at me so i killed the first guy and my gun jammed and the second guy got away

@Richard Fisby will be temporally banned until they post their POV. You have 24hrs to post it. 

My POV: (Dont remember everything)

That day I ran into Grishino to look for a guy by the name of Matt, when I entered (From NW Airfield Side), he was by the main building with another guy @KidSmithsta. I asked him for ammo, he proceeded to give me ammo (for my Mosin), so I pulled a gun on him, demanded ammo and his gun, Matt joined in and pointed his gun at him and demanded to drop the weapon, he pulled his gun out, jumped behind us and killed Matt, from there I screamed in a funny voice and ran away. 

Thank you, your ban has been lifted. 

17 minutes ago, Richard Fisby said:

That day I ran into Grishino to look for a guy by the name of Matt, when I entered (From NW Airfield Side), he was by the main building with another guy @KidSmithsta. I asked him for ammo, he proceeded to give me ammo (for my Mosin), so I pulled a gun on him, demanded ammo and his gun, Matt joined in and pointed his gun at him and demanded to drop the weapon, he pulled his gun out, jumped behind us and killed Matt, from there I screamed in a funny voice and ran away. 

I never gave you ammo?...

9 minutes ago, KidSmithsta said:

I never gave you ammo?...

I dont know why this report is even going on mate.. Thats what I remember

Just now, KidSmithsta said:

How did I lie.. I have no reason to lie, I dont have time to fight a battle that is useless..

Just now, Richard Fisby said:

How did I lie.. I have no reason to lie, I dont have time to fight a battle that is useless..

You lied by saying I gave you ammo. Regardless can we /close this case?

29 minutes ago, Richard Fisby said:

Oh I re read my issue, he didnt give me ammo.. I apoligize wasnt really paying attention as my Brother gave me a call midway, sorry for the missup.

Verdict:

| BadRP/NVFL | Not guilty

Explanation:

A team of staff members have reviewed the report and have come to a conclusion to it:

To give a short summary of the situation, the OPs and his friend is in Grishino and building some bases. The accused then pulls out an M4 and OPs party decides to rob him as they want the gun. The accused then complies at first and follows the demands that are being made. Then the accused pulls a gun and kills @Matt Chillas. After doing so he gets away from the situation alive.

The staff team has failed to see any rule breaks being made in this report.  @KidSmithstagained defensive kill rights on both of @Richard Fisby & @Matt Chillas after the robbery had occurred. Also because he came out alive of the situation it is also not considered No value for life.

Before we decide to close this report we would like to mention some things:

@Matt Chillas we would suggest that you take a reread of the rules as there clearly were no rule breaks in this report. You always have the right to put up a report if you feel that a rule has been broken. In this case, it was pretty straightforward that the rules were all followed and the accused had the rights to defend himself.

@KidSmithsta when being taken a hostage you always have to show fear for your life as it is being threatened at gunpoint. If they would hit you for an example with a bat you have to show that your character is experiencing pain and such. You should always prioritize roleplay before killing anyone. Killing someone should always be the last resort.

Outcome:

@KidSmithsta | BadRP/NVFL | Not guilty

Signed by @lukaszxe @Jamie & @Dino