Server time: 2019-03-22, 03:03 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Angel

0.63 BETA EXP Release and what it means

6 minutes ago, Cipher said:

I would love to be able to fortify a town or something. Put a wall up to block a road, etc. I think that's more realistic than a bunch of walls out in the middle of the forest.

Obviously you should have to be an official group in order to do that.

Agreed. I’ll be on tonight ?

5 minutes ago, keibancz said:

What about settlements inside of cities?

Personally, not in cities. I would be thinking more like unnamed area, like a compound or whatever.

Only settlements should be allowed to build big bases. 

1 minute ago, Albert Bazek said:

Rules:

Only approved groups can  build in cities, and building in cities only to fortify already built areas, such as Town halls, markets, ETC

Base can only be certain sizes, maybe depending on size of group, area you are building in, or maybe pay IRL money for increased building size plot

No glitch available vantage points which allows the user to exploit towards their advantage when participating in a firefight

Add your own recommendations!

Think we should leave it for staff to discuss the rules.

3 minutes ago, Albert Bazek said:

-snip-

How about add nails to shop and remove them from game... :trolle:

Edited by Shanoby

If you got the means to revamp a city should be able to. That’s realistic and would make sense 

I think building in a city should be allowed. However, blocking off buildings.. Not sure about that. 

Just now, SebbePwnYou said:

I'm ready for this, even with You Know Whos permission :trolle:

He Who Shall Not Be Named XD

"Basebuilding only for official groups" is not the way to go. Or maybe it is? Depends what is "Base". I mean, I like the idea that only official groups can build those massive bases with everything inside. But at the same time lonewolf should be able to build his own little lean-to shelter etc in the forest.

Personally, i believe main bases should be built by official groups. However, small settlements in forests for example should be available for lone players or a very small group to do. This is because i believe players shouldn't be forced to join a main group in order to secure and fortify their loot. But as previous users has said there needs to be some sort of regulation so the map doesn't get saturated with abandoned bases such as tents and the like.

19 minutes ago, Symmetrical said:

Is it running or stable now or still on experimental? 

Beta is in exp

8 minutes ago, Farmer-BorisRP said:

Beta is in exp

Any idea on when will this go to stable?

Edited by Symmetrical

1 hour ago, Symmetrical said:

Any idea on when will this go to stable?

When these experimental updates goes to stable signifies the 1.0 patch which is said to happen at the end of the year, no matter how much we're missing in terms of the content from the 0.62 patch.

EDIT: Nvm I was wrong, the experimental update is coming out today to stable as per this status report from yesterday. This is due to them no longer working on the old legacy build that 0.62 is on and they wish that new and old players will install the correct version when they install the game again.

When we get porter to stable later today, is there going to be another wipe?

Edited by BreadERP

12 minutes ago, BreadERP said:

When we get porter to stable later today, is there going to be another wipe?

I'm not a professional, but I wouldn't expect so seeing as that all the same data from EXP to Stable will still be there.  It's just switching branches.

34 minutes ago, BreadERP said:

We can't confirm or deny if it is going to happened yet (I asked Kerkkoh). All depends on the changes that it done to experimental/stable after this extended maintenance and how nicely the database will handle the switch with the saved data. 

My body is ready for modding tools being so soon, was expecting em to be post xmas ❤️ 

Eh....I’m baffled why are people saying only approved groups are allowed to build, what’s the point in that. 

Its a survival game and people want to survive and maybe boarding up a house or little area is how they want to live. 

Now if your talking major settlements then can’t we just keep it the way it is and when map editing tools come out we go the way of the mod? 

Seem a bit silly saying only approved groups can build, your taking away a game feature from people and forcing people to be part of a group if they want to use it