bghost96

Server and location: S1 Eu -North West airfield at Tents City 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  approximately 23:20

Your in game name: Alex Mercer

Names of allies involved:  NON

Name of suspect/s: Unknown 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Non

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Non

Detailed description of the events: Mainly what happened was that i met some people on the Northern barracks outside of the Airfield and then i set off with one of them on the way back to the tents of Airfield , then this guy with a Spanish accent came up to us and i offered him some food he said he wouldn't mind having any when i dropped him a can of Tactical Bacon he looked at it and then aimed his Weapon at us and told us to put our hands up, immediately started shooting the other guy i ran off for about 10 seconds and took cover while he was shooting , then i fired at him and took him back , afterwards i looked for a medic to try to save the guy who was with me but it was too late, 5 minutes later i went to the tents in Airfield and i heard someone saying "hello" so i said "hi" back, i asked him how is he doing , he replies "Good!Good!" then he opens fire at me right away.

Edited by bghost96
  • Legend

Hit Logs:

[2018/11/5 23:26:58]: (Alex Mercer) hit by (Nikola Belinsky) to Lungs with Bullet_762x39 
[2018/11/5 23:26:58]: (Alex Mercer) hit by (Nikola Belinsky) to Torso with Bullet_762x39 
[2018/11/5 23:26:58]: (Alex Mercer) hit by (Nikola Belinsky) to LeftArm with Bullet_762x39 
[2018/11/5 23:26:58]: (Alex Mercer) hit by (Nikola Belinsky) to Torso with Bullet_762x39 
[2018/11/5 23:26:57]: (Alex Mercer) hit by (Nikola Belinsky) to Torso with Bullet_762x39 

Kill Logs:

[2018/11/5 23:26:57]: (Alex Mercer) killed by (Nikola Belinsky) 

Connection Logs:

[2018/11/6 0:2:19]: (Nikola Belinsky) connected 
[2018/11/6 0:0:0]: (Nikola Belinsky) disconnected 

Calling in @TheRedOne to post his POV.

We will review the POVs and leave the report up for now. 

• Legend
1 hour ago, TheRedOne said:

snip

Who told you what the OP looks like?

• Legend

Calling in @Scar for his PoV as well as any video evidence he may have as well. Thank you.

• Sapphire

No evidence.

Juan Hernandez - I initiate on the OP and some random, the OP runs away and random raises his gun and I kill him. After that me and tony were looking for the OP when tony gets shot, after tony gets shot I look for the OP for like another minute before I start to die of dehydration then I run to get water and I let the boys know exactly what the OP was wearing. While I was drinking water red found him and killed him. 

Question: Why wont you close this report if we talked it out in ts? I think it's pretty rare that someone is willing to talk a situation out, why not give the man what he asked for?

• Legend
7 hours ago, Scar said:

Question: Why wont you close this report if we talked it out in ts? I think it's pretty rare that someone is willing to talk a situation out, why not give the man what he asked for?

Answer: The GameMasters like to see the full situation before closing the report. And that’s not the case, a lot of reports in general are being closed, which we encourage, but we still like to get the full just of everything. At the end of the day, it’s GameMaster’s discretion whether we close a report or not.

I am always available , if u need me to be present for another questioning of some sort , for now i believe the Kill was Justified ,but if further Investigations are to occur just let me know and ill gladly help out.

• Legend

We've looked through the logs and decided to close the report.

We'd like to address the OP and tell them that they face consequences when deciding not to comply. You take the risk of being shot, even if it's sometime later, they still have kill rights for an hour. 

With that said, 

/Closed upon request. 

• Jamie locked this topic