Server time (UTC): 2021-09-20 20:27

Invalid kill - Stary

Kabe

Server and location: S1 and start sobor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): About 23:10 I only just logge don when it happened

Your in game name: Khane burns

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: Not sure 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): nope

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Didnt have my recording on at the time

Detailed description of the events: I just logged in by the well in stary spoke to some guy for about 2 mins, then someone else comes over and says that teh guy im with has been robbing people but i disregarded that as he was being sound with me, he then went on his way. About 5 minutes after im still with the guy and his friend when a group comes over out of what seemed no where xD they have convo for a few minutes but for some reason decide to hold us up which i complied with as soon as they said and did the "hello" emote, as i was doing this someone makes a run for it and a fight breaks out adn im shot in the crossfire so i ask whether i can bandage and someone says yes so as im going to patch my self up im get "You are dead" ?. i understand that the situation was hectic and i dont want anyone punished for it, I would just like a chance to speak with whoever shot me and sort it out first.

• Sapphire

Hey man I was the one who initiated on you and I feel really bad that you died but the thing is not me or any of my guys shot you I think in the heat of the moment the people you were with before (guys with the red berets) accidentally shot you. I’m on mobile atm so I can’t talk in ts but whenever my power is back on I can let you know.

Juan Hernandez : G19 lets me know there is foreigners at the well in stary and they are geared. We had all died earlier and needed  gear so we decided we were going to go and rob them. Red and I run up originally and start talking to the people at the well and I gave the OP my pink baseball cap cause he said he liked it, after about a minute of talking I initiated on the men at the well with a ak with no ammo and the OP complied the other 2 men didn’t and started to spray killing the OP. After the 2 men sprayed the OP we then killed them and then started taking fire from somewhere else, I died and after that the boys killed the randoms shooting at us.  

Edited by Scar
  • Legend

Connection Logs

[2018/11/4 22:47:35]:  (Khane Burns) connected 
- died -

[2018/11/4 22:14:8]:  (Sergei Bourak) connected 
- died -

[2018/11/4 22:31:1]:  (Johnny Blues) connected 
- died later -

Hit Logs

[2018/11/4 22:58:51]:  (Khane Burns) hit by  (Sergei Bourak) to Torso with Bullet_762x54

[2018/11/4 22:59:9]:  (Khane Burns) hit by  (Johnny Blues) to Torso with Bullet_762x39

Kill Logs

[2018/11/4 22:59:9]:  (Khane Burns) killed by  (Johnny Blues)

Calling in @MurasakibaraRP & @ImRickRoss in for their full & detailed PoVs. Please also provide any video evidence you may have. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Scar said:

Hey man I was the one who initiated on you and I feel really bad that you died but the thing is not me or any of my guys shot you I think in the heat of the moment the people you were with before (guys with the red berets) accidentally shot you. I’m on mobile atm so I can’t talk in ts but whenever my power is back on I can let you know.

Juan Hernandez : G19 lets me know there is foreigners at the well in stary and they are geared. We had all died earlier and needed  gear so we decided we were going to go and rob them. Red and I run up originally and start talking to the people at the well and I gave the OP my pink baseball cap cause he said he liked it, after about a minute of talking I initiated on the men at the well with a ak with no ammo and the OP complied the other 2 men didn’t and started to spray killing the OP. After the 2 men sprayed the OP we then killed them and then started taking fire from somewhere else, I died and after that the boys killed the randoms shooting at us.  

Yhman its all good i was just abit annoyed since ite my first time on the server for a while and within 20 minutes of logging on i was killed for no reason ?

Also you say you were robbing us for our gear cos you died; 

As an attacker you may NOT:
- Attack other players just for the sake of gear by doing a quick robbery that involves little to no role play.

Like i said in my post im not out to get people punished i just wanna talk to the people involved to sort it out, so just be carefull what your doing init i want the best roleplay for myself and others so make sure you put rp before getting gear ? i actually find its too easy to get fully geared on this server due to the new spawns so theres no need for robbing for it.

Edited by Kabe
Typo
  • Sapphire

I understand you were annoyed. Like I said I didn’t shoot any bullets but I would be down to talk to you and clarify some things probably tomorrow. Would just like to say though you quoted the rules where it says you cannot do a 5 seconds robbery for someone’s gear, I just wanna clarify that’s not what we were doing. We had RP reasoning and we would of gave you good RP it just kinda sucks it ended with you getting killed by a random. 

Murasaki POV:

So prior to this initiation I come across Kabe with 2 other random people just outside of Stary (45 min prior ish?) as a newspawn and I get told to help them wipe one of their asses or whatever, they were wondering if I had a rag or something? Don't even ask about this part, as I naturally was valuing my life I offered them one rag before I just ran away from the seemingly trollish RP, I found it offensive but seeing as I was a newspawn I didn't make a thing out of it.

To the actual initiation, I run from Stary tents over to the well as I hear there's people there and I come acros Kabe and 2 others with my group. I tell them in TS that he was a part of what's happened and they were dead-set at robbing him so I agree. As the initiation drops I have my weapon raised, and notices that a man in a red berret paces backwards so I shoot him once with my mosin as I reload it by pressing ' R ' . Shortly afterwards I'm shot in the crossfire and found dead. He wasn't complying on my screen, and neither did he die from my shot I do believe. Seeing as I died quickly afterwards (literally 2-4 sec after initiation) this will be the end of my POV.

42 minutes ago, MurasakibaraRP said:

Murasaki POV:

So prior to this initiation I come across Kabe with 2 other random people just outside of Stary (45 min prior ish?) as a newspawn and I get told to help them wipe one of their asses or whatever, they were wondering if I had a rag or something? Don't even ask about this part, as I naturally was valuing my life I offered them one rag before I just ran away from the seemingly trollish RP, I found it offensive but seeing as I was a newspawn I didn't make a thing out of it.

To the actual initiation, I run from Stary tents over to the well as I hear there's people there and I come acros Kabe and 2 others with my group. I tell them in TS that he was a part of what's happened and they were dead-set at robbing him so I agree. As the initiation drops I have my weapon raised, and notices that a man in a red berret paces backwards so I shoot him once with my mosin as I reload it by pressing ' R ' . Shortly afterwards I'm shot in the crossfire and found dead. He wasn't complying on my screen, and neither did he die from my shot I do believe. Seeing as I died quickly afterwards (literally 2-4 sec after initiation) this will be the end of my POV.

What was your characters name? And im pretty sure i wasnt there when someone asked you for rags as you said it was 45mins prior to the initiation but i wasnt even logged in then i died within 10 minutes of joining as it says in the log.

8 minutes ago, Kabe said:

What was your characters name? And im pretty sure i wasnt there when someone asked you for rags as you said it was 45mins prior to the initiation but i wasnt even logged in then i died within 10 minutes of joining as it says in the log.

The man who was coloured (black skinned) ingame and wore a red beret was the man who were with the people with the rags, and you matched that description from top to bottom. My character name you will find by either clicking my profile and/or characters or by using your eyes more properly. I shot one of the people that wasn't complying with my mosin, and then I got mis-IDed by a person in my group.

I won't post until I'm further needed by staff. Thanks.

8 minutes ago, MurasakibaraRP said:

The man who was coloured (black skinned) ingame and wore a red beret was the man who were with the people with the rags, and you matched that description from top to bottom. My character name you will find by either clicking my profile and/or characters or by using your eyes more properly. I shot one of the people that wasn't complying with my mosin, and then I got mis-IDed by a person in my group.

I won't post until I'm further needed by staff. Thanks.

Erm okaaay i just asking mate but thats fine i just couldnt find your character page cos im on me phone ?.

but like i said it wasnt me who was there when you had the "rag" rp i logged on at 23:47 and died at 23:58.

my character was Caucasian with navy pants, black and red hiking jacket and a black uk assault vest. I had no beret on i think your confused with the other guy who i met when just as i logged in.

Edited by Kabe
  • Legend

The staff team have reviewed this report and have agreed to /close this.

Before we do so, we'd like to mention that if someone chooses to comply to demands that they're a complying hostage. If you choose to not comply and fight back, make sure you ID your targets to avoid killing anyone who is not involved. 

Signed by @DrMax, @Brady & @Dino