Server time (UTC): 2021-09-24 05:37

s1 RDM - Server time: 2018-11-04, 00:57

Server and location: S1 - Hiding in a shed outside Grishino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  Server time: 2018-11-04, 00:58

Your in game name:  Carter Ames

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: No clue

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None

Detailed description of the events: Was running to meet a friend to trade in grishino and heard gunshots, seemed more than just zombie so I ducked inside a shed as to stay out of the way and wait for things to die down before I got outa there.  Saw a man run down the road so i stayed crouched.  Man came to shed opening and did not say a word and killed me.

Hi I am the one who shot you do you wish to talk about this in TS

• MVP

Hit logs:

[2018/11/4 0:57:21]: (Carter Ames) hit by (Ambroz Komarek) to Torso with Bullet_762x39
[2018/11/4 0:57:21]: (Carter Ames) hit by  (Ambroz Komarek) to Head with Bullet_762x39
[2018/11/4 0:57:21]: (Carter Ames) hit by  (Ambroz Komarek) to Torso with Bullet_762x39
[2018/11/4 0:57:20]: (Carter Ames) hit by  (Ambroz Komarek) to LeftArm with Bullet_762x39

Kill logs:

[2018/11/4 0:57:21]: (Carter Ames) killed by  (Ambroz Komarek)

connection logs:

[2018/11/4 0:11:4]: (Carter Ames) connected

[2018/11/4 0:47:34]: (Ambroz Komarek) connected

[2018/11/4 1:4:7]:  (Ambroz Komarek) disconnected

@ExoticRP please post a fully detailed POV of the situation. Please also state what your reason was to why you logged out before the 30-minute timer

Just now, lukaszxe said:

@ExoticRP Please also state what your reason was to why you logged out before the 30-minute timer

I died?

Ambroz POV - 

Shit hit the fan in grish so I was headed into town to assist the the war effort.  There were shots flying everywhere as I went into town and I saw @bcarterames in a shed aiming his weapon at me.  I run off to the side and run to the shed, I run around to the front and shoot the man I thought was an enemy.  I don't understand if you thought it was a firefight why you thought it was a good idea to aim a weapon at someone coming into town.

I was using my ACOG scope from the back of the large shed. I saw movement on the road so I lowered my weapon. You popped in front of the entry way. I was hoping you would RP with me. You ruined all chance for any RP, instead you only were concerned with PVP. 

When you appeared in the shed I made no hostile action, I did not initiate on you or your group to give you any kill rights on me. 

Had you just asked what i was doing or at least said put your hands up, we could have had a lot more fun. I hope you understand this is a RP server not a pvp server. 

2 hours ago, bcarterames said:

server. 

I hope you understand that staying in a firefight area and aiming your weapon at people is not valueing your characters life and begging to be shot.

3 minutes ago, ExoticRP said:

I hope you understand that staying in a firefight area and aiming your weapon at people is not valueing your characters life and begging to be shot.

Hearing gunshots go off, hiding in the first building i see and scanning the area is NVFL? If I had kept running down that road, guess who i would have ran into? people like you.  So I chose to hide.

I hope you understand if you were not so blood thirsty, you could have just stayed outside the shed and told me to put my hands up, or asked who i was, or anything before just shooting.

You were not even involved in the fight yet you took it upon yourself to run into town and shoot the 1st person you see. You should just man up and take the punishment as you certainly had no intention of any RP.  Like I said there were sooo many better ways you can handle that situation but instead you KOS me.

• Legend

Verdict 

ExoticRP | Invalid Kill | Guilty

Explanation

A team of staff have reviewed this report and have came to a conclusion. 

To give a brief description of the situation, ExoticRP and his group get into a firefight at Grishino. While this is happening, bcarterames runs away to hide in the shed. He watches the situation by aiming his gun, then Exotic spots this and kills him.

To start off with, we'd like to address the kill. A firefight breaks loose in Grishino and bcarterames tries to hide in a shed. While in the shed he aims his gun down at the town to watch the situation. Exotic notices the man aiming his weapon at him. Thinking that he was part of the fight, Exotic goes to the shed and kills him. Bcarterames was actually not part of the firefight and was just hiding, while watching the situation go down. Due to this, Exotic Invalidly killed him and will be receiving a 2 day ban and 5 warning points. In the future, we suggest that if you see someone aiming at you during a firefight and are unsure if they're hostile, that you go up to them and initiate to make sure instead of pulling the trigger and killing them.

Finally we'd like to mention to @bcarterames about you aiming your weapon at someone to watch them. If you wish to watch someone, that you take the scope off the gun or either get a pair of binoculars to watch them so you do not look like you're trying to kill them. We also would like to mention that if there is an active firefight going on and it is safe to, leave the area. Do not just sit around and watch it for the amusement as it can be seen as if you're not valuing you characters life.

Outcome

@ExoticRP | Invalid Kill | Guilty [2 day ban & 5 warning points]

Signed @DrMax, @Jamie & @lukaszxe