Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 04:18

S1: No time to Comply in Chernogorsk -11/013/2018 18:07

Server and location: Server 1, Chernogorsk

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  Roughly around 1807, 11-3-2018

Your in game name: Alexei Sokolov

Names of allies involved: Chernarussian Provisional Government, Kamenichi

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/a

Detailed description of the events: Several people had gathered in front of the police station in Chernogorsk for a speech, following a summit between leaders of multiple factions. I was standing on the foundation in front of the police station and someone shouted 'everyone put your hands up and drop your weapons'. I immediatly crouched and opened my inventory to drop my weapon, but within two-three seconds of the initiation as I try to drop the weapon, I get one tapped in the head and died instantly with absoloutely 0 time to comply.

Edited by SilverWolf347
  • Legend

Hit Logs:

[2018/11/3 22:5:28]: (Alexei Sokolov) hit by (Nikola Belinsky) to Torso with Bullet_762x39 
[2018/11/3 22:5:28]: (Alexei Sokolov) hit by (Nikola Belinsky) to Torso with Bullet_762x39 

Kill Logs:

[2018/11/3 22:5:28]: (Alexei Sokolov) killed by (Nikola Belinsky) 

Connection Logs:

[2018/11/3 21:32:39]: (Nikola Belinsky) connected 
Still IG

Calling in @TheRedOne to post his POV. 

• Sapphire

Posted with @Jamie's permission.

Sylva/Saviley Sedlacek's POV:

I logged in inside the police station and saw typed "Everyone put your hands up!"

I complied, but typed "//Who are you initiating on?" before i was kicked for a bad packet or something. Anyways I just rejoined, but I am a new character, so I'm wondering why and how I died.

EDIT: Fully willing to talk this out but neither I nor anyone in my group has any idea what happened or why. At the very least if we could have an explanation.

Edited by Sylva
  • Legend

Additional Logs:

Hit Logs:

[2018/11/3 22:8:29]: (Saviley Sedlacek) hit by (Nikola Belinsky) to Torso with Bullet_762x39 
[2018/11/3 22:8:29]: (Saviley Sedlacek) hit by (Nikola Belinsky) to Torso with Bullet_762x39 

Kill Logs:

[2018/11/3 22:8:29]: (Saviley Sedlacek) killed by (Nikola Belinsky) 

Connection Logs:

[2018/11/3 22:4:57]: (Saviley Sedlacek) connected
[2018/11/3 22:9:1]: (Saviley Sedlacek) disconnected

Chat Logs:

22:08:35 : Global: Saviley Sedlacek: //WHO ARE YOU INITIATING ON

My POV:

@G19RP Initiates on everyone outside, most people immediatly put their hands up but you decided to crouch down behind cover. So I aimed at you and waited a couple of seconds but since you didn't put your gun on your back or put your hands up I shot you in the head.

Edited by TheRedOne

I was killed within at least four to five seconds of the initiation. I crouched down and opened my inventory to drop my gun since I was double carrying, but was killed the second I tried to do so. Also I didn't crouch down in cover, I was out in the open in the middle of the platform in front of the police station. I was in the open.

Edited by SilverWolf347
9 hours ago, SilverWolf347 said:

I was killed within at least four to five seconds of the initiation. I crouched down and opened my inventory to drop my gun since I was double carrying, but was killed the second I tried to do so. Also I didn't crouch down in cover, I was out in the open in the middle of the platform in front of the police station. I was in the open.

@G19RP Can you repeat your initiation here? Because I'm pretty sure you didn't say drop your weapons, the issue I'm having is. Everyone complied and pressed F2 to put their hands up which is the best thing to do. Yet you decide to do something else and crouch and turn around. You we're crouching behind the small wall of the Police station so yes it can be considered as cover. If you would have just put your hands up and awaited further instructions instead of trying to drop your gun first you wouldn't have gotten shot.

Won't post any more unless required by GM / Admin.

I don't know why you keep thinking I was behind the small wall, because, as I said, I was out in the open. I was carrying TWO weapons with me so I was attempting to drop the weapon on the ground (carrying both an SVD and an AKM) at the time. Still does not justify shooting me within five seconds of initiation, giving me no time to react.

• Legend

Calling in @G19RP for his full & detailed PoV as well as any video evidence he may have.

• Legend

@SilverWolf347 - Can you confirm things for me, just so I'm not missing anything? After the initiation dropped, you didn't put your hands up did you? You just crouched, correct?

And @TheRedOne - what was the reason for killing Sylva, who since he crashed was probably not moving an inch or responding?

1 minute ago, Sleepyhead said:

@SilverWolf347 - Can you confirm things for me, just so I'm not missing anything? After the initiation dropped, you didn't put your hands up did you? You just crouched, correct?

And @TheRedOne - what was the reason for killing Sylva, who since he crashed was probably not moving an inch or responding?

I’m not sure when I killed Sylva?

• Legend
Just now, TheRedOne said:

I’m not sure when I killed Sylva?

If you look above, you can see the additional logs where Sylva is killed.

• Sapphire

@Sleepyhead if you could pull chat logs, you will see that I logged in, saw a text initiation, and replied //who are you initiating on?

I then crashed and was killed.

Edited by Sylva

If he was the guy standing in the middle of the police station after the iniation. I didn't see him at first because I was looking through the window. When I looked behind me we saw him standing in the middle of the room so @MurasakibaraRP and I told him to put his hands up or die and counted to 10, he didn't comply so we shot him. We had no idea his game crashed.

Edited by TheRedOne

I was carrying two weapons, so I was trying to drop the weapon in my hands (since the developers made it so you can't just drop them as easily). I crouched, and opened my inventory to drop it so I could put my hands up, but was killed immediately with barely any time to react.

6 hours ago, SilverWolf347 said:

I was carrying two weapons, so I was trying to drop the weapon in my hands (since the developers made it so you can't just drop them as easily). I crouched, and opened my inventory to drop it so I could put my hands up, but was killed immediately with barely any time to react.

We gave you plenty of time my dude, we initiated on you and waited, seeing as you stood still we thought you were brb, lagging or whatever so I slowly began counting to ten before we opened fire. Regarding Sylva I'm not sure how it went down seeing as it was a few days ago, I literally held the administrator's office in the PD. I only shot towards a person we initiated, person that returned fire on us and a person (Saviour?) that was trying to push the building.

7 hours ago, MurasakibaraRP said:

We gave you plenty of time my dude, we initiated on you and waited, seeing as you stood still we thought you were brb, lagging or whatever so I slowly began counting to ten before we opened fire. Regarding Sylva I'm not sure how it went down seeing as it was a few days ago, I literally held the administrator's office in the PD. I only shot towards a person we initiated, person that returned fire on us and a person (Saviour?) that was trying to push the building.

Okay, now that's simply not true. I was the one of the first people to die in this battle. If you had actually counted to ten I would've had my hands up. Instead, I died two or three seconds after hearing the initiation.

Edited by SilverWolf347
1 minute ago, SilverWolf347 said:

Okay, now that's simply not true. I was the one of the first people to die in this battle. If you had actually counted to ten I would've had my hands up. Instead, I died two or three seconds after hearing the initiation.

Based from what I know, the first people who died was a Svoboda person outside of PD. I am not the one who shot you nor killed for the matter, seeing as the logs show that you died prior to my hits hitting you. What I do remember however is that you logged in / appeared after G19's initiation, an initiation was dropped on you and I did count down from ten pretty slowly I'm sure. Seeing as this won't be going anywhere, I won't post unless staff demands so my dude. ?

1 minute ago, MurasakibaraRP said:

Based from what I know, the first people who died was a Svoboda person outside of PD. I am not the one who shot you nor killed for the matter, seeing as the logs show that you died prior to my hits hitting you. What I do remember however is that you logged in / appeared after G19's initiation, an initiation was dropped on you and I did count down from ten pretty slowly I'm sure. Seeing as this won't be going anywhere, I won't post unless staff demands so my dude. ?

You're thinking of the wrong person. I was the one standing outside of the PD in front of it.

Update: Spoke with Silverwolf about the situation and apparently I mistook him for another person. I thought he was the guy who logged inside of the house, but he was out. According to the OP he got shot as he was complying by seemingly TheRedOne as the logs show so I don't have anything irrelevant to post to the situation I fear! If staff or the OP has any questions, feel free to ask them! Not sure why I was mentioned.

• Legend

I have a few questions just to get a full jist of the situation. 

@SilverWolf347 - Could you explain to me exactly what you were wearing? Any distinctive berets, clothing etc.

@G19RP You'll be temp banned since you didn't respond. You'll have 24 hours to respond before having to make a ban appeal. One thing I'd like to ask when you post your POV;

Where exactly did you initiate from? the road, in front of the OP, etc. 

@TheRedOne Please explain what cover the OP took? Did he run to a wall and crouch or? 

• Legend
4 minutes ago, G19RP said:

POV: We head to Cherno for the meeting, things go south very fast when it comes to ideaology. We decide to initiate, I initiated from inside the Police Station against the closest wall to the street, no more than 10m from the people. We hold the Police station, multiple groups arrive. While the firefight ensues and I end up getting sniped early on and die.

Your temp ban has been removed. Keep an eye on the report for any further questions. 

• MVP

Verdict

@TheRedOne No Time to Comply | Not Guilty
                          Invalid Kill - Roleplayed | Inconclusive

Explanation:

A team of staff have reviewed this situation and have come to a conclusion regarding it. 

Summary of the situation: A lot of people are gathered by the police station in Chernogorsk for a speech when members of Kamenici drops down an initiation on the people there. @SilverWolf347 decides to crouch down to drop his weapon where he is shot and killed where he stood.

@SilverWolf347, first of all your POVs don't match up at all with each other.
You state all of this in the order of your posts

"I immediatly crouched and opened my inventory to drop my weapon, but within two-three seconds of the initiation''

''I was killed within at least four to five seconds of the initiation.''

"Still does not justify shooting me within five seconds of initiation"

"I died two or three seconds after hearing the initiation."

When you give your POV to us in a report you need to give us information of what actually happened, giving us conflicting information like this makes unnecessary difficult to resolve a report.

When the initiation dropped you decided to go crouched where you stood to drop the weapon in your hands. Since you had the time to hear the initiation, understand it and react to it by doing what you did, we have deemed this as you having enough time to comply to the initiation itself. For the future you can simply press any of the F1-11 emotes as you don't need to drop your weapon to do any of the emotes, where the F1 and F2 emotes are the ones used the most for complying to an initiation.
When someone initiates on you and you wish to comply, you need to make it clear as day to the other party that you wish to not be a combatant in the hostile encounter. When you decided to crouch down it can easily be seen from the other party's perspective that you do not comply to the demands that they gave.
Another thing you could've done is to vocally tell the hostile party what you're doing. If you shout out: ''I'm putting my gun down!'' or ''I'm putting my hands up!'' this whole scenario could have been avoided.

For the kill on @Sylva, without further evidence we cannot give out an actual verdict on the matter. In the future if someone is not responding at all your initiation, you should give them more time to comply to your demands or even check with the person in chat OOCly asking them if they can hear you or if something is glitching out.

Outcome

@TheRedOne No Time to Comply | No punishment
                          Invalid Kill - Roleplayed | Inconclusive

Signed by @Dino, @DrMax & @Jamie