Server time: 2017-10-22, 02:59
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
VaanKogan

Welp the brotherhood are bad people

VaanKogan    0

Was at NWA looking for a car when this brotherhood guy tells me to drop my weapon, comply and everything but turns out they can kill you in the name of the brotherhood if you are looking for a car to start taxi-ing freshborns around. Now i know.

VaanKogan    0

Yup, but mercy is always nice.

wait a minute... why does it say my ign is matthew lewis

Vasily Malyy    10

Yup, but mercy is always nice.

wait a minute... why does it say my ign is matthew lewis

Haha, mercy in the Apocalypse. Right.

VaanKogan    0

i could have shot him when he told me to drop my weapon, but i gave him a chance.

Flame    0

Did they actually just say that they are going to kill you "in the name of the Brotherhood"? Or did they actually roleplay it out for a little bit.

If they literally just robbed you then ended up saying that as an excuse to just kill you then i'd say that's a rather petty excuse to execute someone if they complied.

Guest Hero   
Guest Hero

Did they actually just say that they are going to kill you "in the name of the Brotherhood"? Or did they actually roleplay it out for a little bit.

If they literally just robbed you then ended up saying that as an excuse to just kill you then i'd say that's a rather petty excuse to execute someone if they complied.

I'd go a step further and say it's against the rules if that's actually what happened. Don't judge situations you're not in, OP might be explaining it entirely wrong.

Flame    0

I'd go a step further and say it's against the rules if that's actually what happened. Don't judge situations you're not in, OP might be explaining it entirely wrong.

The situation I just "judged" is what you just said you'd consider to be against the rules, so aren't you doing exactly the same as you have accused me of doing?

Anyway, that's why I asked him about it first then gave my OPINION if they did it with just the reason "in the name of the Brotherhood"...

EDIT: Not to mention the thread is in the General Discussion section of the forum.

Guest Thor452   
Guest Thor452

I killed you because you were going to provide a taxi service that would transport the newcomers of Chernarus into high-profile zones where they would have no right to be and I stopped the threat before it even began. I just happened to mention "In the name of the Brotherhood" before I shot you.

Sky    1

If you were killed while complying, and no execution was RP'd, then please make a report.

VaanKogan    0

No no you all took it wrong just thought it was a really stupid reason to get executed, i felt like it was a bit pointless, almost as if you killed a free medic for helping civilians. Never said id bring them to high profile zones, just transport them farther north. Im just really sick and tired of getting killed by bad roleplay or kos.

Caeldon    1

Exactly what Sky said, if you were executed for a bad reason or bad roleplay then report it.

"If the victim is compliant and you have no good reason to execute them (grudge, previous hostilities etc), do not kill them."

VaanKogan    0

Meh rather not deal with the hassle. Just annoyed that i spent 3 days looking for a car to end up shot 20 min after i log back in xD

Major Tom    88

Meh rather not deal with the hassle. Just annoyed that i spent 3 days looking for a car to end up shot 20 min after i log back in xD

Dude if they killed you in the way that you've explained, it is worth it. It takes like, 5 minutes to start a report. Don't want them going around executing others in the same way, do you? They shouldn't be allowed to just have this slide.

But yeah, never trusted the Brotherhood and I've hardly even met them. They just give off that... bad feeling, you know?

VaanKogan    0

I stand by mercy, i dont want to start a report on a player because he did a bad roleplay once. He apologized to me thru a pm and atleast now he knows what is wrong and what is right. I think he gets the warning well enough. I dont have the heart to ruin someones day just because they shot me in game.

Vasily Malyy    10

North is a hostile zone. Plus, we don't want you transporting more people into the country. Brotherhood is a very conservative group.

I stand by mercy, i dont want to start a report on a player because he did a bad roleplay once. He apologized to me thru a pm and atleast now he knows what is wrong and what is right. I think he gets the warning well enough. I dont have the heart to ruin someones day just because they shot me in game.

Haha, I'm sure my brother will appreciate that. Thank you.

Major Tom    88

Ah, a PM apology. Good stuff. Yeah, I'm sure he realizes his mistake. Hopefully it'll lead to a really awesome execution in future ^_^

I just hope it's not me at the end of the gun D:

VaanKogan    0

"North is a hostile zone. Plus, we don't want you transporting more people into the country. Brotherhood is a very conservative group."

"North is hostile", the whole damn map is hostile. So does that mean i also cant drive others to free medic camp or berenzino.

How bout you guys just give me a car and we settle this dispute xD.

Caeldon    1

"North is a hostile zone. Plus, we don't want you transporting more people into the country. Brotherhood is a very conservative group."

"North is hostile", the whole damn map is hostile. So does that mean i also cant drive others to free medic camp or berenzino.

You can, just be careful. You'll learn what roads are best to avoid when driving around the map.

VaanKogan    0

You can, just be careful. You'll learn what roads are best to avoid when driving around the map.

I actually have great navigational skills which is why i wanted to do the whole thing.

Vasily Malyy    10

Well... no. We don't want you helping people who are potentially dangerous to the Brothers, haha.

Or well, anyone. We don't really want anyone here but us other than CF.

Vasily Malyy    10

I still want a car though, wheres your camp ill just steal it.

I don't think we have a camp yet.

But I'll give you a car, yeah. Then blow it up ^_^