*Radio goes silent as he mutters to himself what a dumb bitch*

Edited by Eagle
  • Sapphire

*Juan presses the PTT*

"oh shit vato you better watch your mouth mutherfucker"

*Juan releases the PTT*

• Sapphire

Another cheery, charismatic Chernarussian would speak over the radio:

"Well- no no. This is Chief Warrant Officer 2 Opat of, what use to be, the CR Chernogorsk, a frigate in the green sea. We lost communication with land for a while and have had a-.. unfortunate accident requiring us to seek land for us to dock. We hope our presence will hopefully put an end to the conflict in the region.

Of course we are going to put our own Chernarussian's first, but we will accept any people who are not currently wanted by our fellow countrymen. We asked that all conflicts remain out of the city, but if a bratr of my homeland claims you a hostile, then you are a hostile to the state, which we are here to enforce.

It is clear you wish to cause another civil war between our own people, and we do not seek conflict for any, but order for those who wish to rejoin a civilization."

The radio clicked off, the radio tech going back to his duties.

• Sapphire

"Miss, this is Saviley, the man you spoke too. Before I answer your questions, I must say, I do not like when people put words in my mouth.

We do not, have not, and will not denounce Kamenici. Whatever beef you have with the Stonemen is between yourself and them. All I promise is a fresh start here, away from the violence of New Grishino, in a place where the Three Principles reign supreme. But you will be amiss if you believe that we would spill Chernarussian blood in a fight against Chernarussians. All Chernarussians, regardless of ethnicity, must come together under the banner of national unity and push back both the traitor Kozlov and the any foreign imperialists.

We are not executing foreigners. We are not enslaving foreigners. But we will pick Chernarussians over foreigners any day.

And yes! We welcome anyone to our town. We have shops, we will be restoring medical care soon, sponsored by the Free Medics, and are in negotiations with a plethora of other groups to make Chernogorsk a safe, secure, ans prosperous settlement. But you must contribute to the society you wish to be a part of and you must live by that society's rules. As for what we discussed, that is absolutely on the table. But I - and by extension, the Admirall - need to get to know you and what you stand for better before any decision is made."

Edited by Sylva

*holds the radio close to her lips a moment, wondering if she *should* say something, but she offers - fingertips on the PTT*

"Listen, I'm actually pretty excited about the possibility of a new settlement.. I'm sure we'll find out more on Saturday! but, if there are 'refugees' from Grishino making their way to the City then it leaves a bad taste in the mouth..

Not to say all people from the Grishino area were the type to cause trouble or worse, but the citizenry of the place was -questionable- at best..

I'd go as far as to say, if you're a Woman I met in a church recently, I'd think it better to stay the hell away from the place and the company /you/ keep.. 

I suppose we'll see where it goes, aside the caution, Cherno is a lovely city and could very well be a good move for those inclined for peace and re-establishment.. If the Free Medics are interested enough to travel there - then perhaps my worry about the place is unwarranted.... One can only hope those ensuring the 'protection' of the people there are a capable lot.......As far as I know, The Neutral Nation will make a point to be at the summit, fingers crossed it goes smoothly.." 

*Kaya furrowed her brows - recent events sent alarm bells cast in every single direction and the Woman's voice seemed familiar, but the familiarity was the type of thing that made Kaya's shoulders quake ever so slightly..She'd release the PTT a ball in her stomach in that moment..* 

Edited by Bounty
Cus I'm ocd and also Tacos.
  • Sapphire

In the same cheery tone, the Chernarussian seaman responds:

"Trust me- we hope to have no such anarchy as the Grishino settlement. We plan on proper and fair enforcement, as well as set laws and guidelines. Nothing harsh or unfair of course. Just the necessity of some stability in the lands. We hope only to provide asylum of the chaos in somewhat of a sanctuary for the time being. But if you wish to live and enjoy the safety and freedoms, then you have to respect the policies we enforce. We want civilization, no more of this 'wasteland'. We hope to see you all Saturday. Benedict out."

• Sapphire
22 minutes ago, keibancz said:

*Click*

"Who is this? I don't recognize your voices.
I do not want to die, I only wish to better understand the situation."

*Click*

*Presses PTT*

"My names Juan ese, you can better understand the situation by not saying dumb shit pendejo"

*Releases PTT*

• Diamond

*Radio turns on hearing her response*
 Hope to see you around chernogorsk děvka
*Radio goes silent*

• Diamond

*Radio turns on hearing the cocky answer from the lady*
You seem to forget who controls your security lady.
Know your place.
*Radio goes silent*

• Sapphire
22 minutes ago, keibancz said:

*Click*

"I take it you and your hispanic friend are Cherno nationalists?
What exactly do you hope to achieve through constant hostilities to people who wish to remain neutral?
I truly hope the sailors stick to their word and do not follow your footsteps in that regard."

*yawn*

"And to you, Saviley, Opat, and your fellow crewmates, how will you handle the hostile nationalist actions which plagued the neutral civilians of New Grishino?
I feel they take things a bit too far from what I have heard from rumors."

"...."

*Click*

*Juan presses his PTT* 

"OH NO mister crewmen what will you do if the big bad wolves come and plague the town! On the other hand why you acting like you don't know me vato? You don't remember calling me a beaner when you were helping the enemys, i still haven't got you back for that one puta and don't worry i haven't forgot."

*Juan releases his PTT*

*The ambitious Chernarussian seeing an opportunity to intervene picks up his radio from beside him*

Miss Kei is it? If I'm not mistaken you are the woman from earlier? Well anyways I am assured the destruction of Grishino was due to the actions of the civilians living there and taking up arms against Kamenici during their feud with House.

*There is a quick pause as you begin to hear Admiral Nespenov shout in the background*

I can assure you will not be harmed if you comply with any personnel in Chernogorsk or do not break any of the set laws in the city.

*There is another quick pause as the shouting begins again*

Ok-ok... Admiral give me a second.

*Break*

I hope to see you in and around the city, if you have anymore inquiries or questions you should come and speak to us at the Ministry building instead of asking over an open frequency.

*The Chernarussian places his radio down releasing the PTT*

Edited by Clarence
  • Sapphire
21 minutes ago, keibancz said:

*Click*

"My security? What security? 
If you're suggesting that you're the ones protecting me and my friends, you're doing a terrible job.
Far too many of my acquaintances have been injured in your quarrels with rival groups."

"Also, Juan? was that your name?
I remember you, just not your name or voice. My apologies, it was a while ago.
I believe the situation you are referring to is when I misidentified you as a murderer that the New Grishino militia was apprehending. I recall apologizing after the incident as you left town but if you didn't catch me then, I'm sorry. I'm sure we can work things out and not resort to violence."

*Click*

*As she puts her radio away, she hears a familiar voice and promptly responds*

*Click*

"Hey, uh, I remember your voice but I don't think I caught your name when we met."

"I was not aware of the details of what led to the destruction of New Grishino, only that it was over some group rivalries.
I assure you and everyone listening that the traders and civilians I know personally which have settled in Chernogorsk from New Grishino have never resisted Kamenici authority and only wish to escape the endless conflict we see throughout Chernarus."

"I hope you keep to your promises of enforcing the law and maintaining order unlike the House or New moon or whatever that ruled New Grishino...
I hope to talk to you soon with no complications."

*Click*

*Juan would press his PTT* 

Nah vato he's not saying he's your personal security, what he's saying is at the end of the day Kamenici runs Chernogorsk whether you like it or not. And yea maybe we won't have to resort to violence ese, maybe ill just make you kiss my kicks and tell me how much you love beaners.

*He would release his PTT*

Edited by Scar

Yuri presses down the PTT, speaking with his chernarussian accent.

“As has been said. You are out of place dog. Do not make mistake of forgetting that ano?”

Yuri releases the PTT.

• Sapphire

"Ms. Labbancz, this is Saviley again. If you have questions for Kamenici I suggest you ask them in person tomorrow. I'm sure that if you apologize, profusely, for whatever misconceived slight you have inflicted on them, they will be understanding - if your apology is earnest. But flooding the airwaves with existential questions regarding not your own predicament, but the predicament of others, is not the solution.

Believe me when I say that all of this will be discussed tomorrow during the summit, and we will ensure that Chernogorsk remains a haven for those afflicted by war and anarchy."