• Sapphire

Server and location: S1, Grisno market on one of the picnic tables

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  2018-11-01, 1:00

Your in game name:  Ivan Petrenkov

Names of allies involved:  None

Name of suspect/s:  Kamenici

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: I logged onto the server to set up my non-profit trade post. Depending on my Character's current mood is, stuff is either really cheap or free. I set all of this up for about 15 minutes and was then informed a firefight was about to happen. With my character's current group, (the free medics) he has sworn an oath to do no harm. After being ushered into the grocery store and putting his hands up, I watched my store and nothing happened. I was then ushered out of the store and down the road to the gas station.After 15 minutes I was then given the all clear that the town was safe.  When coming back into town I heard a large amount of shots by my store. I pass it off as clearing out zombies. I come back to my shop and look to see if anything was stolen. With closer examination nothing had been stolen, but multiple items were ruined. I can provide a list of them if you feel necessary. I then came to the conclusion the game didn't randomly glitch and destroy all of the gear. But it was player done, by the shots I had heard earlier.

• Emerald

Hi, I was also in the area during the gunfight and initiation in Grishino. All I heard that was relevant to this was after the fight ended, I heard multiple shots coming from the store, sounded like 1 type of gun(s?). I did not see who did it. 

• Sapphire

Juan Hernandez: 

Hello i was the one who destroyed your guns there's really no POV for me to put here but i can give you the reasons of why i did it. 

1. You are selling/distributing guns to the enemy and in the enemy town. Doesn't take much thinking about why we would probably destroy your guns, we don't want to be shot with the guns you sell. If you would like to sell guns and not have them destroyed go somewhere that is not controlled by our enemy it's pretty simple.

2. Also we were told ICly that the free medics were harboring a chedaki doctor, also that again doesn't take much thinking. 

Would like to clarify that I did not do any glitching or anything of that nature I just simply shot his weapons with another weapon. I think maybe you put this report up out of anger that your precious guns were destroyed and didn't think of the reasons of why we would do that, because its common sense of why. Also one last question before i end this, if we would of simply stolen your guns would you also report for "Griefing"?

• Sapphire

Most definatly not. If you would have brought me to the seen and destroyed them as a point I would be fine. If you told me any time to leave and not trade their I would be fine. But instead it was done without any RP. Its in bad taste. As frank as it is running around pvping isn't what I enjoy at the moment. Any RP other then just shoot the guns and leave. IC my guy doesn't even know who did it. Just he complied with Everything you asked me to do, comes back and his lifestyle is destroyed. Its not about the gear, its the lack of RP in doing so.

Edited by Severson
  • Sapphire
1 minute ago, Severson said:

If you told me any time to leave and not trade their I would be fine. 

I can't count how many times we have told civs to stay out of Grishino, in fact we even make people create Radio Chatters warning people that Kamenici said stay out of Grishino because the people there are evil. It gets a bit old after a while of people knowing that the town will be attacked and they just sit in town not caring about there life at all. Sorry you are upset about your guns being destroyed but we had perfectly good RP reason to do so. 

Will not be posting anymore unless called in by staff.

12 hours ago, Severson said:

Most definatly not. If you would have brought me to the seen and destroyed them as a point I would be fine. If you told me any time to leave and not trade their I would be fine. But instead it was done without any RP. Its in bad taste. As frank as it is running around pvping isn't what I enjoy at the moment. Any RP other then just shoot the guns and leave. IC my guy doesn't even know who did it. Just he complied with Everything you asked me to do, comes back and his lifestyle is destroyed. Its not about the gear, its the lack of RP in doing so.

I was the one in double red talking to you, when New moon dropped their initiation down the road I told you to pack your stuff and leave because shit is about to go down. You refused and said you just set everything up and that you're not going to leave so I told you to get into the grocery store instead. You had your chance to keep all your stuff intact.

• Sapphire

To repeat myself, its not about the gear that you shot up. It did absolutely nothing. I regained everything I had off the plethora of dead bodies you guys always leave behind. It was complete pointless and didn't have any rp. If anything you hurt your factions rep. A simple walk up to me and threaten my charecter, or maybe do that in front of me. Make some rp out of it. Me having a shop doesn't change shit about your enemy's armment either. Have you looked through NWAF recently? Or anywhere as a matter of fact. I do it for RP not making gear.

Edited by Severson
Last Post unless needed by staff
  • Sapphire
4 hours ago, Severson said:

It was complete pointless and didn't have any rp. 

Wasn't pointless I gave you the reasons on why I did it. 

Me having a shop doesn't change shit about your enemy's armment either.

Again you are working with and in a enemy town. And you can lie all you want but lets be real you have definitely supplied guns to people who shoot us with them, maybe not knowingly but you do.

Have you looked through NWAF recently? Or anywhere as a matter of fact.

Yes I understand you can find guns easily but that doesn't change from the fact that again you literally work out of our enemys town, i'm not sure why that is so hard to realize. Food is pretty easy to find too but if there was a farmer that worked in that town and was supplying food to the people in our enemys town and our enemy i would of shot his fucking fruit also. simple.

Edited by Scar
  • Legend

Verdict

A team of staff have reviewed this situation and have come to a solid conclusion regarding it. 

The OP had a town set up in a shop. The accused came along and a situation developed. Shortly after the situation calmed down, the OP came across his shop and all the gear had been ruined because of people shooting the items. 

We'll make this short and sweet. @Severson, you are aligned with the Free Medics in-game and you had a shop in the town of Grishino, owned by New Moon. New Moon is at war with Kamenici and a situation developed between the two parties. @Scar decided to destroy your shop since you were actively selling on their turf and potentially providing them with weapons, food etc. 

If this wasn't the case and some random guy came and did this without a reason, then we would see a case for griefing. But since there was a legitimate reason, we cannot issue a punishment for griefing. Gear on this patch is easily obtainable, you are next to the airfield and it wouldn't take much effort to set up your shop again. Use this occurrence as a way to develop storylines between yourself and their group and perhaps follow it up in future. 

@Scar We suggest to you in future perhaps follow up your actions with some roleplay. You could have gone up to the OP and say something like "This is what you get for selling to foreign pigs!" and make the situation seem more justified. Just running in, shooting stuff and leaving doesn't leave much room to develop the situation. Keep these points in mind for in future. 

With that said, we will conclude this report.

Outcome:

@Scar | Griefing | Not Guilty, No Action Taken. 

Verdict by @Jamie, @lukaszxe, @Sleepyhead & @Dino.

• Jamie locked this topic