Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 07:33
Sign in to follow this  
Redfox700

S1: No time to comply / killing a compliant hostage - VMC - 01/11/18 23:15 server time

Server and location: S1 Vybor Military Compound

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 23:15

Your in game name: Ron McDonald

Names of allies involved: @Zman44 @Banshee @brk  @Redfox700

Name of suspects: Not sure

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events:  We were walking around Kabanino after being asked to leave Grishino when some bullets start splashing on the ground around @brk and I. We immediately start running away and loop back and head down to VMC to meet up with the rest of our group.  Two of our other guys notice a group of 5-6 people following @brk and I and the we see them a couple hundred meters behind us. We meet up with the other two guys from our group tagged in this report in the barn on the west side of VMC and as we head out we notice these 5-6 guys who have been following us since Kab surrounding us. I try to start talking to them so it doesn't have to end in bloodshed, but after about 30 seconds they initiate on us, @Banshee open's fire but @Zman44, @brk and I try to comply as I've been shot at randomly too many times this past week  and we're outnumbered. About a second after they initiate I'm dead without even firing a bullet since I'm trying to drop it and put my hands up.

Edited by Redfox700
Misinformation

Aaron White POV;

After being told to leave Grishino due to a gun-fight me and the boys make our way towards North-West Airfield. After checking North-West Airfield for I bit I log out to take a quick shit whilst the boys make their way towards Kabanino. I come back and they boys tell me to meet them in Kabanino, on my way there they tell me that someone was shooting at them. I check Kabanino and see 4 - 6 people (didn't really count them) at the Barns, one of 'em says "Hello" to which my Mute character responds with a wave. The rest of the groups just run past me looking at me over their shoulders. I drink some WOK from the pump and I ask my boys where they want to meet up. they tell me to come to Vybor Military Compound and so I start making my way over there. On my way there I run into @Ryan Shepherd, so we started moving towards VMC together. I notice some dude with white sneakers sprinting trough the field and I inform the boys. We decide to change our plan as we noticed more people running and decide to meet up at the barn west of VMC. Me and @Ryan Shepherd are making our way towards the barn when the dude with the white sneakers sprints towards us. He says; "Hello", to which my mute character responded with a wave. After looking at us for 5 or 6 seconds without saying anything I decide to start moving again and make my way towards the barn, at this point I lose @Ryan Shepherd. I reach the barn and realize that I lost @Ryan Shepherd so me and the boys make our way back when we run into 3 people. One of 'em says; "Hello" yet again, to which @Redfox700 and @brk reply. I hear someone drop a stanky-leg initiation and I decide to open fire. I was having the nigh-time bug where my screen was switching from bright to dark constantly, and as soon as the initiation was dropped my screen turned pitch black. I decided to open fire on the last know location of one of the initiator and I see a bunch of blood where I'm shooting after which I get the all to pleasant "You are dead" screen.

//END OF POV.

I have a few questions for the initiators.

• What was the reason for the initiation? You guys didn't interact with us besides saying "Hello" twice and following us.
  • Why did you shoot my friends 3 to 4 seconds 2 seconds after the initiation was dropped, giving them little to no time to comply?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Banshee

Hit Logs:

Ron McDonald

[2018/10/31 23:13:17]: (Ron McDonald) hit by (Kazamir Ivanov) to Torso with Bullet_556x45 
[2018/10/31 23:13:17]: (Ron McDonald) hit by (Kazamir Ivanov) to Torso with Bullet_556x45 

Pasha Novak

[2018/10/31 23:13:17]: (Pasha Novak) hit by (Marik Rotislav) to Torso with Bullet_556x45 
[2018/10/31 23:13:17]: (Pasha Novak) hit by (Marik Rotislav) to Torso with Bullet_556x45 

Kazamir Ivanov

[2018/10/31 23:13:17]: (Kazamir Ivanov) hit by (Aaron White) to RightArm with Bullet_762x39   

Aaron White

[2018/10/31 23:13:18]: (Aaron White) hit by (Ambroz Komarek) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2018/10/31 23:13:19]: (Aaron White) hit by (Marik Rotislav) to Torso with Bullet_556x45 
[2018/10/31 23:13:19]: (Aaron White) hit by (Marik Rotislav) to Torso with Bullet_556x45 
[2018/10/31 23:13:19]: (Aaron White) hit by (Marik Rotislav) to Heart with Bullet_556x45 
[2018/10/31 23:13:19]: (Aaron White) hit by (Nikola Belinsky) to LeftArm with Bullet_556x45 
[2018/10/31 23:13:19]: (Aaron White) hit by (Nikola Belinsky) to Torso with Bullet_556x45 
[2018/10/31 23:13:18]: (Aaron White) hit by (Marik Rotislav) to Torso with Bullet_556x45 
[2018/10/31 23:13:18]: (Aaron White) hit by (Marik Rotislav) to Torso with Bullet_556x45 
[2018/10/31 23:13:18]: (Aaron White) hit by (Marik Rotislav) to RightArm with Bullet_556x45 

Kill Logs:

[2018/10/31 23:13:16]: (Ron McDonald) killed by (Kazamir Ivanov)
[2018/10/31 23:13:17]: (Kazamir Ivanov) killed by (Aaron White) 
[2018/10/31 23:13:17]: (Pasha Novak) killed by (Marik Rotislav) 
[2018/10/31 23:13:18]: (Aaron White) killed by (Ambroz Komarek)

Connection Logs:

[2018/10/31 21:46:26]: (Marik Rotislav) connected 
[2018/10/31 23:23:34]: (Marik Rotislav) disconnected CL
[2018/10/31 23:26:31]: (Nikola Belinsky) connected 
[2018/11/1 0:0:0]: (Nikola Belinsky) disconnected 
[2018/10/31 23:9:29]: (Ambroz Komarek) connected 
[2018/10/31 23:23:30]: (Ambroz Komarek) disconnected 
[2018/10/31 23:23:59]: (Ambroz Komarek) connected 
[2018/11/1 0:0:0]: (Ambroz Komarek) disconnected 

Calling in the following:

Nikola Belinsky | @TheRedOne
 Marik Rotislav  | @BanksRP
 Kazamir Ivanov  | @VictusRP
 Ambroz Komarek  | @ExoticRP

@BanksRP Please also explain why you logged out prematurely. Thanks. 

Ambroz POV- We follow the group of fellows from Kabinino.  I initiate on the group of them and kill the man with a clown mask with my 1 amazing shot.  I then help corral the last hostage into the prison building at VMC.  Following this I leave the situation early to go help my family.

Edited by ExoticRP

Marik POV - Walking around Vybor mil following a group from kab. I initiate with Exotic RP and kill the man in a white t-shirt due to his noncompliance and his friend shooting at us. One man complied and we walked him back to VMC prison building after making him drop his gun outside. Started interrogating hostage and I had an OOC situation come up and knew the points were coming, admit to CL.

Edited by BanksRP
That's all I got fam

[2018/10/31 23:13:16]: (Ron McDonald) killed by (Kazamir Ivanov)

[2018/10/31 23:13:17]: (Pasha Novak) killed by (Marik Rotislav)

At 23:13:16 @Redfox700 was killed, 1 second before I, at 23:13:17, start opening fire.

@Zman44 was killed at 23:13:17, at the exact same time I started opening fire, 23:13:17.

I opened fire literally 2 seconds after I heard the initiation being dropped. @Redfox700 was killed 1 second before I opened fire and @Zman44 was killed at the same time as I opened fire. This gave @Redfox700 1 second to comply and @Zman44 2 seconds.

4 minutes ago, BanksRP said:

Went in and shot noncompliant people based on initiation.

@Redfox700 and @Zman44 were both compliant, I was the only one who was none compliant and opened fire, yet @Redfox700 gets killed before I even opened fire.

Edited by Banshee

My pov: I gave @Redfox700 ample time to comply after @ExoticRP initiated. we gave them time to comply so we could see what they were doing, but it was obvious that they were not going to comply so I open fire. we initiated because of the clown mask.  

@Banshee you opening fire doesn't  mean that they didn't comply.

Edited by VictusRP
Meant to put "not" obviously sorry for the confusion

52 minutes ago, VictusRP said:

Exactly, so why were they shot then? One of 'em got shot even before I opened fire and became non-compliant and the other one at the exact same time.

but it was obvious that they were going to comply so I open fire.

???????????????????

we initiated because of the clown mask.

Also yes, very valid reason indeed.

Edited by Banshee

Edited by VictusRP

50 minutes ago, VictusRP said:

How could you have known that they "were not going to comply" 1 second after the initiation was dropped. I was the only one who turned non-compliant yet @Redfox700 was killed before I even turned non-compliant.

As stated above I turned non-compliant and opened fire 2 seconds after the initiation was dropped. @Redfox700 got killed 1 second before I opened fire and @Zman44 was killed at the same time as me turning non-compliant.

This gave @Redfox700 1 second to comply and @Zman44 2 seconds, yet you state that you gave them "ample time to comply".

You yourself said;

1 hour ago, VictusRP said:

@Banshee you opening fire doesn't mean that they didn't comply.

So why were @Redfox700 and @Zman44 killed, before I even turned non-compliant.

1 hour ago, VictusRP said:

we initiated because of the clown mask.

I'd also like to ask why this is a valid IC reason for you to initiate on our entire group, besides just wanting to initiate. You made no conversation with us and there wasn't even an attempt at making a conversation as all you said "Hello" to which we responded and then we're met with a initiation.

Edited by Banshee

11 minutes ago, Banshee said:

So why were @Redfox700 and @Zman44 killed, before I even turned non-compliant

You are separate individuals you going non compliant doesn't effect them. meaning going non-complaint has nothing to do with them being non compliant.

11 minutes ago, Banshee said:

I'd also like to ask why this is a valid IC reason for you to initiate on our entire group, besides just wanting to initiate. You made no conversation with us and there wasn't even an attempt at making a conversation as all you said "Hello" to which we responded and then we're met with a initiation.

Also looks like you don't know the rules. There is no rule stating I have to have a reason to initiate . On top of that you were with a group of foreigners. I am a Cherno-Russian nationalist... I don't like foreigners.  

Edited by VictusRP

Just now, VictusRP said:

You are separate individuals you going non compliant doesn't effect them.

Then why were they treated as non-compliant and killed 2 seconds after the initiation?

1 minute ago, VictusRP said:

I am a Cherno-Russian nationalist... I don't like foreigners.

You had not interacted with us so how could you've know that we we're foreigners and not Cherna-Russians?

One of your guys said hello back.

On 11/1/2018 at 4:22 AM, VictusRP said:

One of your guys said hello back.

lmao ok. I'm done. Game-masters handle this report and let me know when you need me. I think there's enough evidence here to make this an easy one to solve.

Edited by Banshee

Just now, Banshee said:

Then why were they treated as non-compliant and killed 2 seconds after the initiation?

You had not interacted with us so how could you've know that we we're foreigners and not Cherna-Russians?

One of you guys said hello back

1 minute ago, Banshee said:

Simple answer. It was longer than 2 seconds like you had previously stated 

3 hours ago, Banshee said:

Why did you shoot my friends 3 to 4 seconds after the initiation was dropped, giving them little to no time to comply?

Last one...

On 11/1/2018 at 4:24 AM, VictusRP said:

Simple answer. It was longer than 2 seconds like you had previously stated

This was before the logs were pulled in and it literally showed one of you killing @Redfox700 before I even turned non-compliant, which I did 2 seconds after the initiation. When the report was made I thought they we're killed after I was killed for non-compliance, but as the log showed they were killed before I turned non-compliant and was killed.

AnYways 

On 11/1/2018 at 4:23 AM, Banshee said:

lmao ok. I'm done. Game-masters handle this report and let me know when you need me. I think there's enough evidence here to make this an easy one to solve.

gn roleplayers

Edited by Banshee

9 minutes ago, VictusRP said:

Also looks like you don't know the rules. There is no rule stating I have to have a reason to initiate . On top of that you were with a group of foreigners. I am a Cherno-Russian nationalist... I don't like foreigners.   

My character is actually Cherno-Russian

I would also like to point out that I was shot as I was going through the animation to raise my hand. I was not even given the chance to raise my hands completely before I was shot.

Alright, please stop the back & forth unless you have something constructive to add. We'll look over the report shortly, I'm sorry for the wait.

I don't remember this situation very clearly but we initiated on the guys and one of them raised their weapon in an attempt to kill us. He then gets dropped and we take the hostage to VMC Prison cell building. After some RP one of us shoots the hostage I think? I'm honestly not sure.

Also calling in @brkfor his PoV as well as any video evidence he may have.

No video evidence. (shadowplay has started disabling every now and again.)

PoV: Running past VMC with @Banshee @Redfox700 and @Zman44 When we spot 3-4 guys tailing us and they get within voip range so the other 3 go over and talk for about 10 seconds or so as I was just keeping a little distance to see how they were going to interact, just as I come over and start talking they drop a stanky initiation where I heard at least 3-4 automatic rifles fire.  The three of us comply leaving @Bansheeto resist and get fired upon.

I complied and was taken hostage inside VMC where I was given some great hostileRP.

I cooperated for the most part and had some good interrogation from a few members but was a bit disappointed when I was left with three options, leave chernarus, help build up Vybor with the 'remaining authorities' there for the rest of my journey or simply die, needless to say I chose the Vybor option but the town was barren and no one was there at all, but none the less decent rp.

On 11/1/2018 at 1:53 AM, BanksRP said:

Marik POV - Went in and shot noncompliant people based on initiation. Started interrogating hostage and I had an OOC situation come up and knew the points were coming, admit to CL.

On 11/1/2018 at 1:47 AM, ExoticRP said:

Ambroz POV- I initiate and kill the man with a clown mask with my 1 amazing shot.  I then help corral the last hostage into the prison building at VMC.  Following this I leave the situation early to go help my family.

Can we get some actual POVs and not just 2 liners? Thanks. 

On 11/1/2018 at 2:03 AM, VictusRP said:

Can you state who complied and who didn't please? 

@JamieI have no Idea was just watching one guy.

59 minutes ago, VictusRP said:

@JamieI have no Idea was just watching one guy.

The logs show you killing @Redfox700, before being killed by me after I become non-compliant.

You should atleast know if the person you killed was compliant or not, which he was.

He wasn't complaint. that's why he got shot.