Server time: 2019-03-23, 07:26 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 9 hours, 33 minutes
Sylva

An Invitation to the Future (ATTN: Neutral Nation, Cerna Liska, Kamenici, National Bank)

*A strong frequency, relayed off of a tower, bursts through the airwaves*

"Chernarussians in South Zagoria. My name is Cestmir Sedlacek. I am a minister in the government of Admiral Stanislav Nespenov, the rightful and legitimate authority of the Republic of Chernarus. In light of recent actions taken by the Bolshevik jew and bloodthirsty tyrant Radek Kozlov, who resides in Novigrad with what remains of his cult army. Admiral Nespenov, a patriot and citizen, has taken it upon himself to carry the mantle of Chernarussian democracy, nationalism and welfare and declared the formation of an All-Chernarussian Provisional Government, to be based in Chernogorsk. We invite all Chernarussian groups to take their rightful seats in this government, and to create a haven for the denizens of our great nation.

A meeting to discuss the details of this arrangement is set for Saturday, Third of November at the Chernogorsk tower. Security will be provided by the defenders of our culture and our heritage, Kamenici. Once again, an open invitation to all Chernarussians seeking to rebuild our great nation.

To any and all foreigners residing in Chernarus: the CPG bears you no ill will. If you can contribute to our state as a doctor or lawyer or trader, we welcome you with open arms. Otherwise, you will face what all the foreign imperialists have faced for the last thousand years: an army of Chernarussians, united in purpose and cause, and you will be driven back, as the imperialists have for a thousand years. 

Slava Chernarus! Dlouhý Zivot Nespenov!

*The message ends with a crackle, and an anthem*

Edited by Sylva

Upon hearing the broadcast, Radec rubs his eyes, as if hardly believing it. Then, he speaks. 

"Cernik, is that you? This is Sokov, you surely remember. Thought most of you died. Then again I left the oblast for about half a year. I guess some people never die. We will surely meet again. Soon."

Click.

*Petr picks up his radio, sounding disgusted as he speaks in Chernarussian* 

You are nothing more than a traitor to your country. The Kozlovs have done more for Chernarus than you and you're pathetic band of rebels ever will. 

Good luck with your fake government in the province of lawlessness. Fitting place for you're lot while the real government, the Kozlov government. Protects us from the bigger threats.

Glory to Chernarus. Glory to Kozlov. 

*He spits before he stops his transmission* 

Edited by Oisin

*Xaver, after hearing the message, throws his cigarette to the ground of the rooftop and responds in Chernarussian*

A government? *He bursts out in a loud, obnoxious laugh, turning to his friends he continues in Chernarussian* You hear that brothers? A fucking government.

*Suddenly the group of men start arguing, it's difficult to make out what they say, after a while Xaver turns to the radio and continues, in Chernarussian*

Alright alright. It looks like Benedikt here really wants to go, I guess he wants to suck some government cock or something. *A witty response from Benedikt could be heard in the background*

Give us a time, and we might be there. We have other things to take care of as well.

I hope for you that you have enough men to take care of any threats, I'm sure a few groups of foreigners will try to show up. Let me know if you need help and I'll get a couple of my good men to help keep watch.

*He finally let's go of the PTT, grabs another cigarettes, a bottle of vodka, and continues his conversation with his brothers*

Edited by uSx

*Matej would push down the PTT button, speaking in Chernarussian.*

Hmm... my invitation has probably been lost in the mail, what a shame.

*He pauses.*

Maybe don't use a song used by nationalist Russians after ranting about foreign imperialists in the future. Our nation doesn't need a foreign Tsar, wouldn't you agree?

*He turns let's go of the PTT button.*

Edited by Grimnir

The frequency lights up for a moment; 

Chernarussians died for that Tsar against godless communists.

*He listens to the broadcast and pauses*

”Well, I’m not not interested. Hopefully this can bring great profits for both of us.”

*The banker sets down his radio*

Edited by BreadERP

*Mat would respond.*

So you are saying you like the Russians?

*The transmission would cut out.*

47 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

*Mat would respond.*

So you are saying you like the Russians?

*The transmission would cut out.*

“There have been Russians in Chernarus since our great country was founded. Ethnic Russians living in Chernarus, as equal citizens, have bled and died for our country the same way Chernarussians died in the fight against Bolshevism alongside the White Army. Hence the anthem.

As a Chernarussian citizen we invite you to partake in Saturday’s convention, alongside any others who hold citizenship in our great nation. Only through cooperation and unity can Chernarus move forwards once more, through the guiding hand of Admirial Nespenov and past the backward policies of the broken Kozlov regime.”

”However - if you do not hold Chernarussian citizenship, you are not entitled to the rights of our political process. Information on how, if at all, foreigners can gain citizenship will be announced after it is discussed among the convention’s assembled representatives.”

”Slava Chernarus”

Edited by Sylva

*Nino is highly confused by the broadcast and slumps into her couch. Elena cuddles up next to her and Nino fights the urge for a cigarette as she depresses the PTT. She speaks in chernarussian.*

"In light of what? What did Kozlov do? As a.... person from the Interior Ministry I figured I would have heard something, even if I am.... in retirement of a sort."

*She pauses a moment*

"Slava Kozlov, and Slava Chernarus."

*Bourak sighs and presses the PTT, a lot of gunshots can be heard in the background as he yells out in Chernarussian*

'' Slava Chernarus, Slava Kamenici! We fight for our people, Na Zdravie ze Kouchkov! ''

*The PTT is released, just before a groaning Bourak is heard, along with a silent stutter*

*He pushes down the PTT button once more.*

Since we are having a conversation already now, mind explaining what Kozlov has done now? Kinda hard to get a decent newspaper down here, so I honestly got no fucking clue what's going on.

*Willy would breach inside Mat's room, whisky in hand yelling with a strong Scottish accent.*

Oi ye cunts, I am a Scottish imperialist. FREEDOM!

*The transmission would cut out with the sound of glass shattering against a wall and Mat yelling back.*

Edited by Grimnir

“Kozlov has orchestrated the suspension of political and civil rights within forces that his Loyalist army controls. Coupled with the systematic purge of the Navy’s officer corps, and the deteriorating international standing of our great country, we have taken action, as the right of any citizen, to replace the government that we had elected. Kozlov has suspended the democratic process, gone to war against foreign nations without legislative authorization, and new documents also reveal that his is a degenerate homosexual, a Jew, and a closet Bolshevik.”

“On the other hand, Admrial Nespenov represents the Three Principles of the People - nationalism, republicanism, and welfare. 

Nationalism, that all Chernarussians, regardless of ethnicity, must unite and face the threats posed by both the traitorous regime, foreign imperialists, and the infection as one front. 

Republicanism, in that every man or woman who serves his or her country should get a say in how it is run.

And welfare, as the priority of the state is the well being and safety of its citizens.”

*Anna picks up her radio and presses the PTT*

"Mr. Sedlacek, the Neutral Nation would like to listen to what you have to say.  Please contact Anna Kovar with details."

*Anna releases the PTT and turns to look at Kaya*

“Ms.? Mrs. ? Kovar - I am happy to convey the Admrial’s gratitude that you, and the other groups, have accepted our congenial invitation for this Saturday. We pray that we can have our convention in peace and reaffirm the CPG’s neutrality in any currently ongoing hostilities - we hope that other groups will in turn respect ours. 

Regardeless, we will see you on Saturday, unless there is a reason you would like to meet us privately beforehand?”

*The General would grab his radio*

*In a mocking tone* "Yes, we the new CR Gov't.. Wish to remain completely neutral in any and all hostilities, while we, and our allies attack Grishino.. which is right down the road.. every day. We certainly hope that the Grishino people will not attack our town.. surely they will now realize we are completely neutral, and will obviously leave us completely alone."

*The General would put down the radio*

*Anna picks up her radio and presses the PTT*

"Does anyone know what that crazed man was going on about?  Will someone please elaborate?"

*Anna releases the PTT"

Edited by Mia

3 hours ago, JoffreyRP said:

*The General would grab his radio*

“You throw accusations like that, and those lies just might become realities.

”We had nothing to do with the attack on your town, but whatever our allies did or did not do stands apart and seperate from what the Provisional Government does or has done.

”But believe me when I say that if we had attacked the town, there would be no town left to speak of.”