Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 12:44

false tales ( 89.5)

* after thinking of what one of the Moody brothers said, the free medics and many others have said about him and the stuff he hears, Merko walk to the airfield and climbs the factory building there and looks over the to how far the fall is. he then its the PPT as wind can be heard*

Hello all, I am Doctor Isaac Dmerko, I am from Chernus, but more precise Gorka. some of you may know me as a Doctor who worked with doctor fisher, some may have heard stuff about me that seems fucked up. *takes a deep breath * all of these are lies. These lies ranging from me doing experiments on people, to a slave trade, and what other crazy stuff people have said. I'll tell you all this now, NONE  of it is true. i will say ahead of time this brought cast will be a little long. 

*Lets go of the PPT and take a longer break and comes back * 

there is only one place to start and that is when I first meat David Mack the man who forced my hand. i meat a man by jack fisher who was a doctor in stary, and he was running the clinic. I came on to help him with running it. over time the clinic was well known and fisher was too. However, that was short-lived,  David mack came when Fisher was away and took me and about six to maybe five people at gunpoint. from there many things happen, but for the cost of all that was there, I made a lie that allowed everyone there to live. later Fisher would be shot by one of those people i saved that day, so with no doctors close and many people already hating me, i ran to him to save him, but David was there waiting. 

*takes a drink for a second and breaths after that long line *

I was able to save him, but Daived took me and a young girl about fourteen, would cut my eye out. from there on I worked for David. as much as I should have died that day, but  I didn't, and soon we would move the clinic many times until we stopped into the town of Vyshnoye. Now if you haven't turn your radio off, here is the part you need to know, and I hope this clears up some stuff.

After moving there David started making big moves and recruiting people, one being Emily, and Raddick. david forced their hand into being faces of the town but never being in control. david would also hurt the Bank of Chernarus when they started, and have a kid name Dail inject unknown stuff into them to test. Now my roll in this all was to keep people alive. I tried my best to ensure the girl's Emily's life when David took them. I gave a fake about of doses . to keep people alive from dangerous injections, but at it all, I watched as Men got stabbed, shot, beaten, thrown off a building, but I never broke my code on helping them. I had times I questioned this all. if I should have shot David when he was in front of me if I should of shot Dail for the stuff he did if I should just save my own skin back in Stary that day and never told a lie, but i can't now. I see my faults and my wrongs doing, now will saying this get me killed or change people minds? i am sure it won't and i am sure David will be waiting at my doorstep to kill me.  But the Moody brother, Cassy, Fisher, Emily, and all I have wrong I hope you can forgive the wrongs i did. 

* start crying over the radio than radio goes to static as the window goes through the mic, then a crash of something breaking on the ground, and the radio cuts out*

Edited by isaac lineheart
  • Event Master

*Fisher falls down when he hears Isaac's voice. His eyes slowly fill with tears and he presses the PTT*

Isaac.. You shouldnt of told everyone this..

I know alot of shit is bothering you but this was a huge fucking mistake brother..

I will stand by your side.. Trust me.. But I cant protect you from the people who are now wanting you dead..

We need to talk Isaac.. and we need to talk soon.

*He lets go of the PTT* 

15 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

*Fisher falls down when he hears Isaac's voice. His eyes slowly fill with tears and he presses the PTT*

Isaac.. You shouldnt of told everyone this..

I know alot of shit is bothering you but this was a huge fucking mistake brother..

I will stand by your side.. Trust me.. But I cant protect you from the people who are now wanting you dead..

We need to talk Isaac.. and we need to talk soon.

*He lets go of the PTT* 

*Turns on radio*

No fisher i can't. this has to be said. I'll explain later

*turns radio off *

• Event Master

*Fisher shakes his head and starts to get angry*

listen, maybe you dont give a fuck about your own life but I do.

I cant fucking lose you over some bullshit that happened in the past.

Please Isaac.. meet me tomorrow..

*Holds his radio and waits*

Edited by Jackfish
2 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

*Mat pushes the PTT button down.*

Are you the Isaac from the store in Grishino?

*He would release the PTT button.*

1 minute ago, Jackfish said:

*Fisher shakes his head and starts to get angry*

listen, maybe you dont give a fuck about your own life but I do.

I cant fucking lose you over some bullshit that happened in the past.

Please Isaac.. meet me tomorrow..

*Holds his radio and waits*

*Picks up radio*

Fisher don't worry i am stronger then bull,. takes a lot to keep me down. and to the other yes i am 

*turns radio off *

*He pushes down the PTT button again.*

I was at the store the other day and from what I am hearing here you sound like a man who needs protection. My associates and I can offer that, are you willing to meet us tomorrow so we can set up some kind of mutual understanding?

*He releases the PTT button.*

*Turns on the radio as gun rounds are going off very close  *

yes, we can talk soon but right now shit happening... 

*a bullets hits Isaac in the chest and he falls to the ground hitting his head on a table*

FUCK! 

*radio cuts out*

Edited by isaac lineheart