Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 01:16

Ban Appeal

Jackk

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): No link, just says "Blacklisted Steam 76561198087772803" When I try to register.

Why the verdict is not fair: Unsure why I am blacklisted, I'm assuming it was due to my age considering I have not booted up DayZ SA since at least 3 years ago at which point I would have only been 15. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Don't really have a point of view, just can't remember why I was banned, has been so long since I played DayZ let alone DayZRP 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Hopefully an unban 

What could you have done better?: No idea, would have to know what the ban was for

Would also like to add that when I tried to apply for whitelist it did originally give me the link to a punishment report, but upon clicking the link it gave me a 404 error so I'm assuming that my ban is older than this version of the forums or something? 

I was also instructed by a member of the staff team to include my steam link: https://www.steamcommunity.com/id/pinkieseb

Edited by Jackk
  • Legend

Could you link the message it was given to you? The 404 link, please. 

50 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Could you link the message it was given to you? The 404 link, please. 

It hasn't come up again since the original time I tried, now it just gives "Blacklisted Steam 76561198087772803"

Edited by Jackk
  • Sleepyhead locked this topic
  • Legend

Hiya @Jackk,

First off, we'd like to apologize for the delay on your appeal.

A team of staff members have reviewed your appeal as well as the original report and have come to the following conclusion.

We see no reason to keep you blacklisted. Looking over the original report, it appears to us as though you mis-ID'd another player during a firefight. However, unfortunately, time spent away from the community does not contribute to waiting out your ban time. Due to this, you will be issued with a two-day ban as well as 5 warning points.
We'd like to remind you that as we are an RP server, we expect all of our players to put forth their best RP before PvP. In the future, please ensure that you properly ID any enemies or civilians before firing to prevent killing people who are uninvolved in the situation at hand.

Good luck with your whitelist!

Appeal accepted, 2 day ban & 5 warning points issued.

Signed by @Sleepyhead & @Ark