Server time: 2019-03-26, 19:12 WE ARE RECRUITING
hydroman710

how do i create my characters background?

i wrote about myself alot like a paragraph and the character  i wanna make but it keeps saying my text is to short? how much should i write?

believe it's 1000 characters for the whitelist.

welcome to dayzrp btw

Edited by Dan

//Moved to questions

You really can do just about anything when it comes to having a character background. You want to be a soldier that was shipped here on UN mandate? Go for it, you wanna be an ultra nationalist Chernarussian, go for it. You wanna be a budding businessman/woman who got quarantined in with the infection after setting up a business deal or a merger between two international firms. By all means go for it.

The main thing is, be creative. Have concrete reasons for your character to exist in the current game environment. Have motivation for them to act the way the do, do what they do, etc. But also keep in mind the character you write is not the one you have to play.

awesome! thanks for all the answers still waiting to get approved i cant wait to start on this server!

Edited by hydroman710