Server time (UTC): 2021-09-24 00:05

Old Ban

Guest RyanOG

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: It was fair yes. I will fully agree, being this was nearly exactly a year ago, i wish to have another chance.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Honestly there arent any excuses i broke the rules straight up. I was bored of DayZ and took up a KoS activity which I knew would end bad, I have taken time to reconsider my actions as i have gotten into my pc again, and would be more than willing to follow protocol in future.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to achieve another chance in a wonderful community, i recognise it's the people like myself at that given time that ruin the experience.

What could you have done better?: Could have taken my KoS intentions to a NON dayzrp server.

Edited by RyanOG
  • Legend

Please use the template located below. If failing to do this, we will ignore your appeal and close it. You have 24 hours.

• Legend

Thanks for updating. We will look through your appeal and give you a response in due time. 

• Legend
9 hours ago, ryanpr said:

I'm hoping to be unbanned within the night to play tomorrow! Considering this was over a year ago ?

Heya Ryan! I definitely understand your eagerness to play but please do not bump your Appeal. ❤️ I can assure you we are looking into it and will provide you with a outcome as soon as possible!  

• Sleepyhead locked this topic
  • Legend

Hello @ryanpr,

The staff team have looked over the original report as well as your verdict and have come to the following conclusion.

Due to the fact that you killed someone on our server out of the blue and then logged off 40 seconds after combined with the fact that you admit you killed them "out of boredom", you will be issued a full punishment for invalid kill - on sight. Just a reminder that time away from the community does not count toward the ban time served, so you will need to wait out your 7 day punishment.

We'd like to remind you that we will not tolerate this behaviour on our server & any future punishments may be aggravated & could possibly lead to your permanent removal of the community.

Appeal accepted, 7 day ban & 10 warning points issued.

Signed by @Sleepyhead, @Jamie & @Brayces