Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 11:33

S1: NVFL outside Stary Sobor - 2018-10-28 15:38

Server and location: S1 - outside Stary Sobor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  2018-10-28 15:20-15:30

Your in game name: Ace Carter

Names of allies involved: @Wofflan1 @TheFakeScotch @Gavin

Name of suspect/s: n/a

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): n/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): (sorry for the black flickering, don't know why shadowplay did that) video start at 14:10, youtube is still finishing the trimming I've done to the video, so it's only our encounter till the end. couldn't wait till it was finish trimming because I've got to go to work tomorrow.

Detailed description of the events: We came across 2 people on our way to Stary Sobor, we noticed he had an m4 something we were looking for for a long time so we decided we would rob them. We started with having a friendly conversation until his friend in white starts to run away so we decided it might be a good time to initiate the robbery so we let @wofflan1 initiate and told him to put his items on the ground, in which he responds with pulling out an m4 and starts to spray us down, he got me and the guy who initiated, and my 2 other friends killed him. He clearly did not value his life since 4 people were aiming at him with weapons.

• Legend

Hit Logs:

Ace Carter

[2018/10/28 15:29:10]: (Ace Carter) hit by (Kiril Novak) to Torso with Bullet_556x45 
[2018/10/28 15:29:10]: (Ace Carter) hit by (Kiril Novak) to Torso with Bullet_556x45 
[2018/10/28 15:29:10]: (Ace Carter) hit by (Kiril Novak) to LeftLeg with Bullet_556x45 
[2018/10/28 15:29:10]: (Ace Carter) hit by (Kiril Novak) to LeftLeg with Bullet_556x45 
[2018/10/28 15:29:10]: (Ace Carter) hit by (Kiril Novak) to RightArm with Bullet_556x45 
[2018/10/28 15:29:10]: (Ace Carter) hit by (Kiril Novak) to Head with Bullet_556x45 
[2018/10/28 15:29:9]: (Ace Carter) hit by (Kiril Novak) to Torso with Bullet_556x45 

James Spring

[2018/10/28 15:29:3]: (James Spring) hit by (Kiril Novak) to LeftArm with Bullet_556x45 
[2018/10/28 15:29:3]: (James Spring) hit by (Kiril Novak) to Spine with Bullet_556x45 
[2018/10/28 15:29:3]: (James Spring) hit by (Kiril Novak) to Heart with Bullet_556x45 
[2018/10/28 15:29:3]: (James Spring) hit by (Kiril Novak) to Torso with Bullet_556x45 
[2018/10/28 15:29:3]: (James Spring) hit by (Kiril Novak) to Spine with Bullet_556x45

Billy Van Extel

[2018/10/28 15:29:11]:(Kiril Novak) hit by (Billy Van Extel) to Torso with Bullet_762x54 
[2018/10/28 15:29:11]:(Kiril Novak) hit by (Billy Van Extel) to Torso with Bullet_762x54  

Kill Logs:

[2018/10/28 15:29:9]: (Ace Carter) killed by(Kiril Novak) 
[2018/10/28 15:29:3]: (James Spring) killed by(Kiril Novak)
[2018/10/28 15:29:11]:(Kiril Novak) killed by (Billy Van Extel)

Connection Logs:

[2018/10/28 15:34:5]:  (Billy Van Extel) connected 
[2018/10/28 16:18:16]:  (Billy Van Extel) disconnected 
[2018/10/28 15:40:39]: (Gavin Harriss) connected 
[2018/10/28 16:11:29]: (Gavin Harriss) disconnected 

Calling in @Mak to post his POV.

• Diamond

POV: I was with @Diamond near Stary and we were going to run towards Kab to meet up with some of our friends ( @Hex @Jewell @Sassy); Mid way we run into this group of guys and we start talking to them and RPing with them a bit. It instantly becomes clear what their intentions are (we start getting circled in the typical bandit way), but I try to defuse the situation by being nice and by telling them that we knew what was up and that we had friends with us in a very calm and non-threatening manner, and that there was no need for guns pointing (tried to use that as a detterrent, but it didn't work apparently), all while telling our guys to come over to help because we could be in trouble. In spite of that they keep acting in a rather suspicious manner and I see my friend dipping it towards stary, followed by one of their guys. After some more chit-chat we part ways and I see another one of their guys going towards stary, presumably after @Diamond (keep in mind that at this point my group had around 3 guys set up in the area not counting me and @Diamond). As I'm walking I turn around and I see one of their guys initiate on me, I pretend to be complying, while actually taking a look at my surroundings to see how many of his friends were taking care of me and how many were giving chase to my frend, and also expecting the support shots from the rest of my group. I see only the initiator and a sniper under a tree, so I pick up my m4 and spray them both down, only to get then sniped by an uknown location. After this the rest of my allies proceed to swiftly wipe the remaning hostiles in the area. Unfortunately I wasn't recording. If the reporting party wants I'd be also willing to talk about it on TS.

• Sapphire

Me and mack were in the center of kab and stary by the bridge when 4 guys roll up. We suspect theyre going to initiate so jewell hex and sassy get into position. I run off and run a flank and so do their 2 snipers. They drop the yeet on mak he kills both I am mid flank and so is sassy so the sniper kills mak and we later kill both.

• CrazyMarijn changed the title to S1: NVFL outside Stary Sobor - 2018-10-28 15:38

I still think it's kinda weird, you were still being aimed at and were the one to shoot first since, I believe your friends started shooting like 20 seconds later can't recall exactly. 
But if they shot first and when we were distracted about them and then you shot I would understand but I still think its weird you were the one to shoot first and your friends like 20 seconds later.

• Diamond
25 minutes ago, CrazyMarijn said:

I still think it's kinda weird, you were still being aimed at and were the one to shoot first since, I believe your friends started shooting like 20 seconds later can't recall exactly. 
But if they shot first and when we were distracted about them and then you shot I would understand but I still think its weird you were the one to shoot first and your friends like 20 seconds later.

I wouldn't know why they didn't shoot first, but they opened fire shortly after (doubt it was more than a few seconds), I can just assume it's down to confusion or miscommunication or whatever; after you initiated I simply said on TS that I was getting robbed, hotmic'd whatever I answered to you (something like "yeah putting my hands up", genuinely don't remember) and then I muted, to hear your commands (comms get pretty loud during tense/hostile situations). As I said before, after looking around during the initiation I was quite sure that there were only you and another guy left to deal with me, and figured I could take you both out, which I did. I simply wasn't expecting the other guy who sadly was set up behind me, otherwise I would've probably complied and let my friends deal with you.

Edited by Mak
  • Sapphire
3 hours ago, CrazyMarijn said:

I was flanking and didn’t have a shot and neither did sassy or the others cuz one of you was in a bush and the others in the tree line, mak killed the ones he could see we failed to kill the other ones in time 

• Diamond

By the way the OP has agreed to close the report. He's going to post himself tomorrow but I'll just put it out there to avoid cluttering or confusion.

• Sleepyhead locked this topic
  • Legend

We're glad this could be talked out & will honour the wishes of the report being closed.

Just a reminder to always make sure you give yourself a fair chance of survival. If you think you might not be able to survive, just comply.

Signed by @Sleepyhead, @DrMax & @Jamie