S1: RDM In Grishino 10/27/2018 - 00:40/00:43

Server and location: S1 Green Mountain Barn

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 10/27/2018 00:40-00:43

Your in game name: Albert Bazek

Names of allies involved: Some Saviors and New Moon

Name of suspect/s: Do Not Know

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Wasn't Recording

Detailed description of the events: A man shot at a group of people in Grishino, I ran over to check out what happened, was told a man robbed one of the saviors for his backpack and shot two members of the town, one of which is @Nihoolious and the other I do not know. We chased after the man, and couldn't find him, so we all ran back, and as I was about to enter the town limits I get a "You are Dead" screen. I never initiated on the man.

I am hoping logs could shed some light on the situation and whoever was chasing the man with me could have some video evidence.

I'd like to chime in, as I was part of the fighting.

After hearing *lots* of shooting north of Grishino I ran with a squad of 3-4 others to check if everybody was okay. However, right after leaving the town somebody in the treeline began shooting at us. Reportedly a "man in leather clothes and an SMG" but I never saw them. A person walking ahead of me died and I took near fatal damage to the chest.

• Legend

Hit Logs: 

[2018/10/28 0:42:14]: (Albert Bazek) hit by (Josh Rizzo) to Head with Bullet_762x39 

Kill Log:

[2018/10/28 0:42:14]: (Albert Bazek) killed by (Josh Rizzo)

Connection Log:

[2018/10/28 2:5:6]: (Josh Rizzo) connected 
Still IG

Calling in @JoshRizzo to post his POV. 

Josh Rizzo: We were all sitting in Grishino for around an hour when a group of us, including randoms, started using a megaphone to sing and stuff like that. A bunch of people asked to borrow my megaphone and I let everyone who wanted to use it use it. The third guy who asked to borrow the megaphone stole the battery out of it and gave back the megaphone. I immediately called him out on it and he refused to give the megaphone back. I kept telling him to give it back over and over when one of his friends told me to back off. I called his friend a skinny twig where he then punched me. After he punched me and I punched back his friends jumped in and so did mine. We had a huge fist fight, three of my friends, and about 5 of their friends. We ended up knocking out every one of them without any of us getting knocked out. After they were knocked out we all ran away to get out of the situation. When they woke up they ran after us and one of them killed my friend by shooting him. (Bobby Sullivan was killed can check the logs) After they killed him they surrounded me and told me to surrender where I did. They searched me to see if I stole anything after knocking me out and stole my SVD. When they saw my other friend running out of town they turned their backs and all started shooting at him. I then took this opportunity to run away and escaped. I flanked around, still having my AK, and followed the people chasing and shooting my friend. Because they knocked me out, robbed me, and shot at all of my friends and even killed one, I decided to help him because of defensive rights. I ended up killing four of the people chasing my friend and I believe that he killed two. All the men that were killed had their guns out and were involved in shooting at my friend and I made sure of it. I later died due to another guy coming and finding us about 10 minutes later but my friend killed him right after. More guys ending up coming up to my friend and killed him as well.

16 hours ago, JoshRizzo said:

Josh Rizzo: We were all sitting in Grishino for around an hour when a group of us, including randoms, started using a megaphone to sing and stuff like that. A bunch of people asked to borrow my megaphone and I let everyone who wanted to use it use it. The third guy who asked to borrow the megaphone stole the battery out of it and gave back the megaphone. I immediately called him out on it and he refused to give the megaphone back. I kept telling him to give it back over and over when one of his friends told me to back off. I called his friend a skinny twig where he then punched me. After he punched me and I punched back his friends jumped in and so did mine. We had a huge fist fight, three of my friends, and about 5 of their friends. We ended up knocking out every one of them without any of us getting knocked out. After they were knocked out we all ran away to get out of the situation. When they woke up they ran after us and one of them killed my friend by shooting him. (Bobby Sullivan was killed can check the logs) After they killed him they surrounded me and told me to surrender where I did. They searched me to see if I stole anything after knocking me out and stole my SVD. When they saw my other friend running out of town they turned their backs and all started shooting at him. I then took this opportunity to run away and escaped. I flanked around, still having my AK, and followed the people chasing and shooting my friend. Because they knocked me out, robbed me, and shot at all of my friends and even killed one, I decided to help him because of defensive rights. I ended up killing four of the people chasing my friend and I believe that he killed two. All the men that were killed had their guns out and were involved in shooting at my friend and I made sure of it. I later died due to another guy coming and finding us about 10 minutes later but my friend killed him right after. More guys ending up coming up to my friend and killed him as well.

But why did you kill me and not initiate on me? You clearly miss ID'd me and I did not shoot at you. So you just assumed "Oh a guy is running to Grishino, im just gonna shoot him." What if I had nothing to do with chasing you? Regardless it is still RDM without initiating on me and just randomly deciding to shoot me. You also did not address killing me, please provide why you shot and killed me.

Edited by Albert Bazek

I stated what happened, find it pointless arguing any further especially because there is no video. Literally just a he said she said thing right now. If the admin wants to look at the logs he will see that everything I said previously is true. There was a massive fight and if you didn't want to be involved you shouldn't have been chasing after my friend with the group of people that was shooting at him. You weren't just "some guy running in Grishino" the only people I shot were those running into the hills chasing my friends and shooting at him. You may not have directly shot at me but we had defensive rights because one of my friends was killed (Bobby Sullivan) and my other friend was being chased and was hit multiple times (Joey Lahey). I killed the people I did in order to save my friend Joey Lahey.

Edited by JoshRizzo
  • Legend

I know it's been a few days and I apologize, but calling in @Nihoolious for his PoV. Can you provide any extra details?

What Nihoolious stated was pretty accurate. I would like to say though that when you stated "one of the randos initiates on moody" that was false. My friend or the "rando" didn't initiate on anyone he was simply just shot after the brawl. When you guys took me hostage some of the people you with with stole some of my stuff as well including my SVD and all the ammo for it. You guys also didn't necessarily let me go, you (not necessarily you but the people you were with) had me stand up after knocking me out and walk in front of you guys and were taking me somewhere. When you heard shots going off all of you guys walked towards them to see what was happening. This is when I took the opportunity to run away because no one was watching me anymore. The rest of what you said is pretty accurate and goes with what I stated prior.

• Legend

Additional Logs

Hit Logs

[2018/10/28 0:37:16]:  (Kei Labbancz) hit by  (Josh Rizzo) to RightArm with Bullet_762x39
[2018/10/28 0:37:16]:  (Kei Labbancz) hit by  (Josh Rizzo) to Torso with Bullet_762x39
[2018/10/28 0:37:16]:  (Kei Labbancz) hit by  (Josh Rizzo) to Torso with Bullet_762x39

[2018/10/28 0:39:34]:  (Marco Antonio) hit by  (Josh Rizzo) to Torso with Bullet_762x39
[2018/10/28 0:39:34]:  (Marco Antonio) hit by  (Josh Rizzo) to Torso with Bullet_762x39

Kill Logs

[2018/10/28 0:39:34]:  (Marco Antonio) killed by  (Josh Rizzo)

Calling in @Zman44 for his PoV.

@JoshRizzo - What reason did you have for killing two civilians, Zman & Keibancz?

• MVP
On 10/27/2018 at 8:51 PM, Albert Bazek said:

@Nihoolious and the other I do not know. We chased after the man, and couldn't find him, so we all ran back, and as I was about to enter the town limits I get a "You are Dead" screen. I never initiated on the man.

On 10/31/2018 at 11:53 PM, Nihoolious said:

We chase down megaphone guy and one of the randos initiates on moody only to be killed. We take megaphone guy hostage but release him almost immediately afterwards seeing him as innocent. A bunch of guys run through the fields and die due to hidden gunmen.

Im confused on these two POV's, you guys are together during this situation but one person says that they found him and initiated while the other says no one was found. My question for @Albert Bazek is were you apart of the initiation on the megaphone guy?

@SleepyheadThey both had guns out and were chasing my friend through the woods and shooting at him.

• Legend

@Zman44 will also be temporarily banned until he posts his PoV & any video evidence he may have.

My pov: If this is the situation that I think it is I was up the hill behind the double red and was jogging back down the hill when I see a guy running in the field. I start jogging towards him non threateningly not hiding or anything. He then hides behind a bale of hay and peeks and shoots me.

• Legend

Thanks @Zman44  your temp ban has been removed. Keep an eye on the report for any further questions. 

On 11/2/2018 at 9:35 AM, Brady said:

Im confused on these two POV's, you guys are together during this situation but one person says that they found him and initiated while the other says no one was found. My question for @Albert Bazek is were you apart of the initiation on the megaphone guy?

I was not part of the initiation @Brady Nor did I shoot a single bullet chasing after the man. Look, the bottom line is, I wasn't initiated on, nor did I initiate, when I left alone, i was killed. I was not with @Nihoolious because he was shot.

Edited by Albert Bazek
  • Legend
3 minutes ago, Albert Bazek said:

snip

Thank you, I've lifted your temp ban. Please keep an eye out for any further questions.

If you read what Nihoolious said it completely disproves what Albert said. 

"A bunch of guys run through the fields and die due to hidden gunmen. I change my clothes and track down the main shooter and megaphone guy, kill him and die to the gunman. Rocka eventually kills him." -Nihoolious

Albert was one of those guys that ran through the field chasing down my friend. Nihoolious then states that he changed clothes and went searching for us where he did eventually find us and killed me.

As Albert stated "I was not with @Nihoolious because he was shot."

Nihoolious wasn't shot until he changed clothes after everything had ended and tracked us down again. After he killed me that is when he was shot.

• Legend

@JoshRizzo - What was your exact reason for killing Albert, who was supposedly not initiated on in this situation?

@Albert Bazek - In this situation, was @Zman44 one of your allies?

As I stated in my original POV Albert was shooting at my friend along with a large group of other people. If you read the POVs above as well you can cleary see the stories contradicting eachother. He did indeed shoot at my friend Joey and that is why he was killed.

@Sleepyhead

• Sleepyhead locked this topic
  • Legend

Verdict
JoshRizzo | Invalid Kill(s) | Inconclusive

Explanation

A team of staff members have reviewed the report and have come to the following conclusion.

To keep it short & sweet, we simply do not have a sufficient amount of evidence to determine whether or not JoshRizzo was justified regarding his kills on Albert, Keibancz & Zman. Both sides of this report and claiming two different things with very different point of views.

However, there are still a few things we'd like to mention.

First, to @keibancz - we strongly suggest that in the future if you know there is an active gunfight or "*lots* of shooting", you should not run into the situation as depending on the case, it can show NVFL. If there is an active firefight and you knowingly run into the situation when you are not involved, not only are you putting yourself at risk but you are putting the people actually involved at risk of killing you, too.

Our advice for @Zman44 & @Albert Bazek is relatively the same as seen as above. If you are not involved in a situation and you are aware that someone is hostile or is running from hostiles, you probably shouldn't chase after them as you are putting yourself at risk of being mistaken for an enemy.

Lastly, a suggestion for @JoshRizzo - we kindly ask that in any future situations, please attempt to better ID your targets before opening fire. As stated before, we have no evidence to suggest whether or not these kills were valid, but we believe this advice can be useful in any scenario similar to this.

With that being said, we will not be taking any action against the accused. We hope everyone can learn from this moving forward.

Outcome
@JoshRizzo | Invalid Kill(s) | No action taken

Signed by @Sleepyhead, @lukaszxe & @Brady