Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 04:17

S1-BadRP at NWAF - 11:20PM 27/10/2018

Stiliyam

Server and location: S1 - NWAF

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  22:20 27/10/2018

Your in game name: Ivan Gorchov

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: Didnt get their names, need logs please.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Non

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I was at NWAF minding my own buisness heading to Grishino. I see a man in the bushes so I approach him and he approaches me. He askes what Im doing so i Say im heading to Grishino, he then asks "Can i ask a question" I say sure. He then tells me to put my hands up, His friend comes behind and they point their weapons at me. I comply in what they do but they didnt give a reason as too why they where robbing me. Also they didnt seem that intrested in RP'ing with me which is very sad.

• Legend

Hit logs:

[2018/10/27 22:22:48]: (Ivan Gorchov) hit by (Josh Rizzo) to Spine with Bullet_762x54 
[2018/10/27 22:22:48]: (Ivan Gorchov) hit by (Josh Rizzo) to Head with Bullet_762x54 
[2018/10/27 22:22:46]: (Ivan Gorchov) hit by (Josh Rizzo) to Head with Bullet_762x54 

Kill Logs:

[2018/10/27 22:22:48]:  (Ivan Gorchov) killed by (Josh Rizzo) 

Connection Logs:

[2018/10/27 18:40:55]: (Josh Rizzo) connected 
Still IG.

Calling in @JoshRizzo for their POV. 

Josh Rizzo: At 54 seconds you could hear my friend tell him to stop talking. Right after my friend told him to stop talking and he talked again I told him to stop again. Each and everytime he spoke I told him to stop. If he wasn't playing music he would have been able to hear way sooner and even after he turned it off you could hear me tell him again to stop talking multiple times. I told him to stop talking because there was another guy nearby and I wasnt sure if it was his friend or not. I told him each and every time to stop talking after he did but he didn't comply. I wasn't sure whether or not he was talking over and over so that his friend could hear.

Edited by JoshRizzo
31 minutes ago, JoshRizzo said:

Josh Rizzo: At 54 seconds you could hear my friend tell him to stop talking. Right after my friend told him to stop talking and he talked again I told him to stop again. Each and everytime he spoke I told him to stop. If he wasn't playing music he would have been able to hear way sooner and even after he turned it off you could hear me tell him again to stop talking multiple times. I told him to stop talking because there was another guy nearby and I wasnt sure if it was his friend or not. I told him each and every time to stop talking after he did but he didn't comply. I wasn't sure whether or not he was talking over and over so that his friend could hear.

You didn’t give a reason as to why you were robbing me, second off warning shots are a thing, third off I could hear you clearly I was just stating that I was dropping my stuff. Maybe if you tried to RP then it would’ve ended differently!!

• Legend
1 hour ago, JoshRizzo said:

Who was your ally?

My bad his names @BobbySullivan not Tarantino

• Legend

Calling in @BobbySullivan to post his POV.

• Emerald

Bobby Sullivan POV: So bassically, Josh was keeping an eye on this guy from afar watching him and telling me where he was going, and the plan was to rob him. I then have a conversation with him and I tell him to put his hands up/drop the weapon. I told him not to talk but he maybe didnt hear me cause that music was pretty loud. He then kept talking and he was told multiple times to stop talking and he kept talking. It then got the point where he didnt stop talking that my friend decided to shoot him.

10 hours ago, BobbySullivan said:

Bobby Sullivan POV: So bassically, Josh was keeping an eye on this guy from afar watching him and telling me where he was going, and the plan was to rob him. I then have a conversation with him and I tell him to put his hands up/drop the weapon. I told him not to talk but he maybe didnt hear me cause that music was pretty loud. He then kept talking and he was told multiple times to stop talking and he kept talking. It then got the point where he didnt stop talking that my friend decided to shoot him.

I don’t really see how there was a valid point to kill me, all I did was state I was dropping stuff, you can’t expect me to just be silent and not RP, the RP there was very poor. As you saw I was dropping stuff and my hand was a bit shaky cause I had been a bit afraid. You did nothing wrong in the situation it was your friend who I’m mad about

Here's the thing, you told us you were dropping everything multiple times and we understood that. There was other people around the airfield and we weren't sure if they were your friends or not. It seemed like you were stalling and you weren't listening to 1 of the 2 demands we were giving you. If you were truly scared you would have done everything that we asked rather than repeating the same statement over and over. If you would have just listened and stayed quiet for a minute and dropped everything you would have been able to live. Once you had everything on the floor you would have been fine to talk but it honestly seemed like you were just stalling or double micing until a friend came.

• Sleepyhead locked this topic
  • Legend

Verdict
JoshRizzo | Invalid Kill & BadRP | Guilty
BobbySullivan | BadRP | Guilty

Explanation

A team of staff members have reviewed the report and have come to a conclusion regarding it.

To give a brief summary of the situation, the OP is on his way from the airfield to Grishino. Along the way, he runs into Josh & Bobby. They chat for a short bit before he is initiated upon. The agressors then tell him to strip & to stop talking. When the OP confirms he's dropping everything, he is shot & killed for speaking.

We're going to be very honest, this situation was handled terribly. We simply do not allow people to force their hostages to strip naked of all of their gear. This just comes across to us as though you were attempting a quick 10 second robbery, making him strip off his gear & then killing him because he spoke a few times, trying to communicate with you that he was complying & dropping his items. You then shoot him down.
You cannot take someone hostages while offering little to no roleplay, demanding they stay quiet. There were many other options you could have chosen rather than shooting him after he says "I'm putting my stuff on the ground". You could have punched him, tortured him, etc.

4.5 Hostile situations must focus on the role play experience of both attackers and victims. Both sides should actively participate and contribute to role play in all situations, any disputes or issues can be discussed and resolved afterwards.

As an attacker you may NOT:
- Attack other players just for the sake of gear by doing a quick robbery that involves little to no role play.
- Ignore your victims. You must provide an engaging role play to keep things interesting for the victims at all times.

Due to this, BobbySullivan will be issued a BadRP punishment. JoshRizzo will also be hit with an aggravated BadRP punishment. Due to him being a new whitelist, his whitelist will also be revoked. We're aggravating your punishment due to the amount of rulebreaks & the severity surrounding them.

In there future, we suggest that you do not tell your hostages to strip naked of all of their gear. We also ask that you find a better reason to execute someone, and only use it if absolutely necessary. Regardless of whether or not you told the hostage to stop talking, he was no threat to you at all.

Outcome

@JoshRizzo | Invalid Kill - Roleplayed & BadRP | 7 day ban, 1 banstrike & revoked whitelist
@BobbySullivan | BadRP | 5 day ban, 1 banstrike

Verdict by @Sleepyhead, @DrMax & @Jamie