Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 11:30

Appeal VAC Blacklist - 50 days

Strand

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): http://vacbanned.com/engine/check (76561198118319716) - It's a VAC ban, no post to link. Proof of when my first VAC ban was.

Why the verdict is not fair: The VAC ban was not originally from my Steam account but from my alternative CS:GO account. The account had Prime, by that i mean i had the same phone number as on my main account which lead to the ban on my main account as well.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was not the one to achieve the VAC ban. Under a LAN party i lent my account to a friend of mine I knew had cheated in the past but I told him not to cheat on my account as I didn't want to take the risk as it was on my account and it was connected to my main steam account and I'm well aware of the VAC ban linking between accounts. I decided to give him permission to use the account to play CS:GO MM, but as I said he was not allowed to cheat. Although he used a cheat that was very old that he had used earlier on one of his accounts thus leading to an instant VAC ban. I didn't notice this until i got a Notification on my Main Steam Account that i had received a VAC ban connected to that account.

I've cheated in the past thinking I'd never get caught, I got caught really fast and I learned my lesson with a CS:GO Inventory worth a little under 100€ when i achieved the ban. (This was a lot of money for me at that time. As i was only 14 years old). I've also cheated on MW2, this was using a level hack as i was lazy not wanting to go through all the levels I had on my Xbox 360 when young, this happened early 2017. I was also young and didn't understand the downsides of actually having a VAC ban, now I've realized that it's a big downside when trying to join communities.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like the VAC ban blacklist on my account to be bypassed as I am not the one to cause this ban on my steam account.

What could you have done better?: I should not lend my account to a known cheater(even though my friends) that is connected to my steam account.

• Legend

Please link us all of the Steam accounts you have access to.

• Sleepyhead locked this topic
  • Legend

Hello Strand,

Unfortunately, we honour all VAC bans and you will need to wait out the remaining 50 days before you're able to appeal to be unblacklisted.

Appeal denied.

Signed by @Sleepyhead & @Jamie