Server time (UTC): 2019-11-16, 22:40
Sign in to follow this  
Water Scooter

DayZ RP Custom Map.

When / if it's possible to made custom maps for DayZ SA, will DayZRP look into using / creating a custom map for the server or will the server remain on Chernarus?

I think Chernarus is rad and all, but there are some things that bother me about the map. The way certain towns and things are designed and such.

Would you like to see a custom made map for DayZ RP? one made specifically for DayZRP.

Keep Chernarus. Like, as much as there are things I hate, the map can always be edited and tweaked to be better. 

Keep Chernarus indeed, as long as someone makes it more apocalyptic with hella apocalyptic shit.

I would also say keep chernarus but edit it more when  more Time has passed. I personly think that would give a unique experience

Edited by Samti

Hate Chernarus. Get rid of it. Host a map that is located in the United States. 

Keep cherno and just edit the map like we did with the mod, but now we have even more places to build and make into even better places,

or takistan!!! 

17 minutes ago, Zero said:

Ok ok... Interesting!

I would have to say wait. Just for the reason of the modding tools and Map editor. Once these get released, we will be able to see what we can do with the current map by adding and changing things.

Custom maps will be made and it'd be great for us to implement them, but I doubt it would come from DayZRP

1 hour ago, Zero said:

Yes, pls host map MAGA map. 

Thanking you in advance. 

59 minutes ago, STAN said:

Yes, pls host map MAGA map. 

Thanking you in advance. 

There can be a wall, and we'll make the PVPers and infected build and pay for it.

Chernarus is must have in my opinion. Maybe another server with custom map?

I hope that somebody will add the rest of Chernarus, so we can have different servers with different parts of it and travel through it in the "DAYZ world" as it was planned with Exile and MOD

South Zagoria Chernarus is great for what it has been for DayZRP but I'd like to see a tropical map. Something more vibrant but still interesting for an apocalypse. 

Chernarus is the OG map, it’d be better just to edit it when tools become available IMO

Chernarus Plus is a non-procedurally generated, bespoke map made by a whole team of developers which is still evolving. I realize it may sound rather easier at first but in reality it would take for DayZRP to have a dedicated team working only on such an idea as a custom map made from scratch, and even then it would require a really really long amount of time to finish and come anywhere close to the current level of detail Chernarus Plus has. But of course eventually it would be nice to have our very own map, as well.

Chernarus. is grate but i fink that we can for sure add things and cchnge things in it to make more different to what we are use too

Wakanda

When map tools are out I'd be up for having a go at modifying the map slightly, changing some of the mayor RP hot-spots a bit and adding some custom locations that'd be great for groups to claim as settlements and even some nice semi-open spaces for custom settlements. When the time comes I'll put up a thread were people can put up suggestions.

Edited by Banshee

If we were to change from Chernarus, an entirely new lore would have to be written for how the outbreak effects the new map, so just keep that in mind.

Edited by KobraKidd

Extend chernarus all the way to novigrad.

7 minutes ago, Finn said:

Extend chernarus all the way to novigrad.

This, and maybe including Utes behind Skalisty like they said they'd do.