Server time: 2019-03-23, 23:44 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 17 hours, 15 minutes
Sylva

Chernarussian Provisional Government [CPG] (Recruitment: Open)

gl with this my guys 

Zbor V3? 

Fuck yeah, get this shit started mang

Good luck guys im sure myself and the Rest of the Zbois will watch with great interest. Slava Chernarus!  Glory to ZBOR! 

Edited by Corry

Just now, Corry said:

Good luck guys im sure myself and the Rest of the Zbois will watch with great interest. Slava Cherarus!  Glory to ZBOR! 

SLAVA

Slava Chernarus.

I is ready. Good luck with this!

Slava 

goodluck

I see what you up to

make admiral Kolchak proud

Edited by Farmer-BorisRP

We will be back.

Due to the questionable Lore which creates new official lore, this group will be archived temporarily until reviewed by the Admins. 

/Archived. 

were back and here to stay.

granted that’s what I said after my first perm, but yeah. I’m all for optimism. 

Any feedback is welcome, even if your just taking a dump on the group. Even then, your at least giving my thread a bump.

Wasn't there like a nuclear blast that wiped out all navies in the Green Sea or something? I don't remember and I can't be asked to check right now but if that's the case that would be an issue. 

I assume you got permission from the admins to put that putsch into the lore, so good luck!

Not all navies. Only the American carrier group. 

The Chernarussians don’t have a blue water navy. It’s green water, meaning it’s certified only for coastal defense. Hence, the Chernarussian Navy was nowhere near the US task force when the (russian?) nuke went off.

Furthermore, naval tactics determine a fairly wide spread of ships - you have your screening force (frigates, destroyers) in a ring around the carrier. It’s very unlikely that a nuclear missile or “magical blast” would wipe out every ship. 

Highly likely as in nearly impossible. 

Just to beat the dead horse a bit, also in no way would the Chernarussians be operating side-by-side the Americans. I’ve already stated that their navies are designed for different tasks, but the Chernarussians lack the radio etiquette, battle procedures, and general coordination that every specific nation has. While NATO’s is fairly standardized, Chernarus is not a NATO member state.

so while the navies operated “together” that doesn’t mean they were side-by-side. 

EDIT: apologies for the way over-technical analysis

Edited by Sylva

The thread itself looks nice, idea is interesting. Would love to see people from higher-up, from the goverment.

I'm also sorry for a little bit off-topic here, but could anybody link me the lore part about nukes?

Was nice bumping into you guys in Grish/Stary earlier today, fun RP

Quick question here lads. In your lore you state fighting broke out among CDF forces across the country, do you mean against eachother? And if so, why would the army, who are pretty much loyal to Kozlov, fight for a disgruntled naval officer that just attacked the state. The fact that you attacked the state, when the BPR and Chernarus were still at war would probably be enough for you to have little if no support. 

The thread itself looks good grand btw, nice graphics ?

29 minutes ago, Sylva said:

Not all navies. Only the American carrier group. 

The Chernarussians don’t have a blue water navy. It’s green water, meaning it’s certified only for coastal defense. Hence, the Chernarussian Navy was nowhere near the US task force when the (russian?) nuke went off.

Furthermore, naval tactics determine a fairly wide spread of ships - you have your screening force (frigates, destroyers) in a ring around the carrier. It’s very unlikely that a nuclear missile or “magical blast” would wipe out every ship. 

Highly likely as in nearly impossible. 

Just to beat the dead horse a bit, also in no way would the Chernarussians be operating side-by-side the Americans. I’ve already stated that their navies are designed for different tasks, but the Chernarussians lack the radio etiquette, battle procedures, and general coordination that every specific nation has. While NATO’s is fairly standardized, Chernarus is not a NATO member state.

so while the navies operated “together” that doesn’t mean they were side-by-side. 

EDIT: apologies for the way over-technical analysis

Yeah the Chernarussian Navy went out to rescue sailors and help out the task group after the blast, but other than that their work with NATO has been nil.

I'll add my feedback to my post above seeing as how you asked me about it and talked the other night.

The detail you put into the background Lore is great! It reads like a well-written history books and is very interesting and adds to the concept. I also like what the did with the whole Black Army thing, it's a good contrast and feels like a call-back to the days of the Russian Revolution with the monarchy. I especially like how the under dog feeling comes through with the idea that the movement moved to South Zagoria so they wouldn't be eliminated. The way you laid out the ideology is frankly a welcome change from the all-too familiar concepts that have passed through here over the years, having a splinter faction makes sense and the way you included the navy as a way to get them to SZ is great. It's a breath of fresh air for sure. I'll shoot you those graphics soon. 

- Snip -

Edited by Finn

Good luck!

56 minutes ago, Oisin said:

Quick question here lads. In your lore you state fighting broke out among CDF forces across the country, do you mean against eachother? And if so, why would the army, who are pretty much loyal to Kozlov, fight for a disgruntled naval officer that just attacked the state. The fact that you attacked the state, when the BPR and Chernarus were still at war would probably be enough for you to have little if no support. 

The thread itself looks good grand btw, nice graphics ?

So the lore is actually going to change in that regard, according to the wishes of the Admin team. For all intents and purposes, the coup was a localized affair, and a failed attempt. No widespread insurrections across the country accompanied Nespenov’s coup.

However, in terms of our RP, we will actively be seeking to “convert” CDF to our banner. And those who do not convert? Well, ZBOR had this really nice place called Camp Hope...

1 hour ago, DerrickStorm said:

The thread itself looks nice, idea is interesting. Would love to see people from higher-up, from the goverment.

I'm also sorry for a little bit off-topic here, but could anybody link me the lore part about nukes?

It’s in the lore required to join the server ?

goodluck seems intresting

goodluck on getting that manpower

Reminds me of kolchak

Edited by Farmer-BorisRP

23 minutes ago, Major said:

I'll add my feedback to my post above seeing as how you asked me about it and talked the other night.

The detail you put into the background Lore is great! It reads like a well-written history books and is very interesting and adds to the concept. I also like what the did with the whole Black Army thing, it's a good contrast and feels like a call-back to the days of the Russian Revolution with the monarchy. I especially like how the under dog feeling comes through with the idea that the movement moved to South Zagoria so they wouldn't be eliminated. The way you laid out the ideology is frankly a welcome change from the all-too familiar concepts that have passed through here over the years, having a splinter faction makes sense and the way you included the navy as a way to get them to SZ is great. It's a breath of fresh air for sure. I'll shoot you those graphics soon. 

Thanks a bunch. This means a lot, especially coming from you ? I’m just hoping that we can live up to the expectation!

But I have no doubt that Stanislav shall lead us to victory. Slava chernarus!

Edited by Sylva