Server time (UTC): 2019-11-22, 14:12 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Gopnik22

Vybor Trading Post?

If there's anyone up in Vybor or NWAF would you be willing to maybe help me make Vybor a lively place for trade? While I know there's not a lot to work with but last week I encountered a trader and his gaurds there in Vybor they brought life and safety back to the small town dose anyone think that that can happen again?

20181022163040_1.jpg

Try putting up an IC post in DayZ Radio. This way people are informed ICly that you are trying to start a trading post in Vybor and bring business to yourself. Be aware, if you are trading anything worthwhile you may also get some bandit activity.

Vybor as a trading area, you must be brave or have a large amount of people to help you guard it. Due to the large amount of traffic in that area may I suggest setting it up in another area in the map to try and spread out the 'hubs'. Everything at the moment seems centre around Vybor, Stary and NWAF (aka the Vybor Triangle). It's just a suggestion to place it elsewhere on the map as trade posts are a good idea to promote RP, it just looks like there is a lot of RP already going on in that area. It would help to spread the love out a bit, maybe a small town near Electro or Cherno, the forgotten cities ?.

Edited by Samaritan

Come to grish you'll get work there.

The Neutral Nation is looking for traders.  We can’t offer a lot of protection, but, we can offer support.  Plus we used to run Kovar’s Market, so, we have some tradepost/market experience.  We are going to have a base in Staroye . . . Close enough to the triangle for RP, but, far enough away at the same time.

Edited by Mia

I'm already setting up a store in New Grishino. I'm looking for employees right now.

Reply ICly if you're interested in a job.