Chernarussian Cossacks [Recruitment: Selective]

groovy cali

• Sapphire

Chernarussian

BBkeOCR.png

Cossacks

Spoiler

IHcaEiX.png

The Cossack started as just a small group of ethnic-Russian Chernarussians living up in the black mountain region, a name derived from the Cossack peoples who lived in the mountains long ago. A mixed town of both Russian and Chernarussian citizens who went along their day with little chaos of the new world they live in. The whole town of Cherno Gorad had a population of roughly 1 thousand people sprawled throughout over 9 squared kilometers of mountain and woods. Most living off the lands, a town of mountain people who were well prepared for the outbreak far before it ever happened. The issue of mixing two different peoples in one small village was quickly overseen during the incarnation of Chernarus, small fights and scuffles were shot down in the late 90's, leaving the last 20 some years to be lived in peace and prosperity for all who lived in this small town.

Oleg Yolkov was born and raised in this small town of Cherno Gorad, his father a hunter who sold furs for their income, and his mother was a teacher, every morning kids came to their house to learn. There were no established schools, at least, not ones that were separate from people's houses. Oleg grew up with kids coming to his house, his mother teaching three times a week, and made very good friends with the kids in his area. Some of these kids would walk kilometers just to get an education. So growing up with a small class of roughly 40 kids, mostly boys, Oleg was quick to make lifetime friendships. In his age of 18, that was when the civil war broke out. He rallying his blood brothers and childhood friends, spewing out a cry for help, to show the country that hates them, that they are in fact Chernarussian, regardless of what they spoke, how they acted, or what they ate. The stigma of these ethnic-Russian villages in the north was that they were just these grueling, hateful peoples. But in fact, their lives were simple, no different than the average Chernarussian farmer, yet were discriminated and hated on since the foundation of the country. So Oleg decided to band as many people that would listen, going from town to town, getting a volunteer force to aid the Chernarussian government in the civil war against the communist.

b914ae7546ec123f12e3ba6192964271.png

Location of the village in the mountains

During the years of the civil war, a brotherhood was established. Ethnic-Russians and full blooded Chernarussians fell under the same side of the civil war after the realization of the Chedaki's true intent. Fighting alongside in their volunteer 'Cossack' brigade, practically a penal battalion sent in for the worst and most grueling missions for the CLF, who, rightfully at the time, were very mistrusting of the ethnic-Russians. The entire country saw these ethnic-Russians as Chedaki supporters, in which most were against the foulness of communism.

Many of the men who volunteered, originally ~700 men volunteered to aid the war, were left dead in the fields. Sent on suicide missions over and over until they were dwindled to almost nothing. They never thought sour of the CLF's intent with these volunteers, hoping to show the country that there were some ethnic-Russians who did truly care for the country of Chernarus, regardless of their bloodline.

The few who survived were greeted home with tears and cheers. 700 souls left the village of Cherno Gorad, only about 300 came back. Many mothers, sisters, wives, and children awaited the one way road that led into village, watching these volunteer soldiers march up the road, begging, pleading to see their loved one's among the small number of combatants who returned. Many were left broken-hearted, their loved one's dying for, what they saw, was a worthless cause. Kozolov taking office- a known nationalist, as long side the NAPA and other xenophobic groups were put in the limelight, only making the ethnic-Russians seen, still, as the bad guys to the country.

The lives of those who lived were forever changed. Joining back into society, trying to live their normal lifes the best they can. From friends to brothers, a bond that not even a zombie apocalypse could break.

vYHn3op.png

The news of the outbreak came throughout the radio's of those in the villages. The village- practically untouched. No infected were spotted until months after the infection. Of course the ones who lived with power lost it, and the radio left only to static, with the occasional blip of sound throughout. Live lived as normal, no riots, nobody died, it was peaceful for the first month or two.

170px-Siberian_Cossak_190x.jpg

Cossack; a member of a people of southern Russia and Ukraine, noted for their horsemanship and military skill.

It wasn't until the excess amounts of bombs, infected, aircraft, and military personnel started to get around to the villages of the black mountain. Cherno Gorad being hit with a lot all at once. Chaos was quick to follow. People packed bags, and left. The brotherhood of the volunteers, led by Oleg, were no longer living in the mountains- they were travelers, a caravan of survivors. Traveling- initially- under the orders of the military who took over their homes, going west like the soldiers said. But once they ended up going west, seeing the plethora of safe zones, they thought they found a home to live in.

These hopes of a new home were quick to be dismantled, with the survivors inside the quarantined zones, as well as the CDF guards, were discriminating Oleg and his veteran brigade and their families. Only the woman and children under the age of 13 were permitted into the city of Miroslavl, which, at one point, seemed to be a safe bet for safety. But the men were turned away. They kissed and hugged their love ones after hours of debating, realizing they had a better chance of living in city than walking the ruins of their country. Then- the men were off. Traveling the country in hopes of a place to call home, and to get their loved ones back to them.

WURclLM.png

Establish, or find a town they can calm home, without discrimination[Day 500]

Provide safety for those who seek a place of refuge[Day 500]

Retrieve loved one's in Miroslavl(if they are still alive)[Day 550]

Get in communication with the rest of the world in hopes of asylum or news of a cure[Day ???]

Seek peace from the chaos[Day ]

k2MFsxx.png

Provide the server with a new, different perspective of Chernarussian groups

Start a roleplay-hub for people to live and work in.

Give the idea of a 'caravan' type group, wanderers looking for a place to call home.

VCtlDvD.png

Oleg Yolkov

Islam Surkov

Ilya Kaprizov

Application:

Spoiler

Forum Name:

OOC Age:

Timezone:

How active on the server are you?

Characters Name:

Character Page:

List Detail of RP as Chernarussian characters(s);

Questions or concerns regarding what you may be asked to do or expectations of you as a member:

Note, this group has some details of the group, the story, and the goals are subject to change!

Any (constructive)criticism is much appreciated!

Edited by CaliforniaRP
  • Diamond

Good luck mate. Remember WIP groups arn't allowed. So I would remove that from the title. here's more info

• Sapphire
2 minutes ago, Falk said:

Good luck mate. Remember WIP groups arn't allowed. So I would remove that from the title. here's more info

Oh I'm done writing stuff, but the 'WIP' is simply for feedback on the group page/story/goals, in regards to me changing it if someone brings up a good point.

Edited by CaliforniaRP
  • Diamond
9 hours ago, CaliforniaRP said:

Oh I'm done writing stuff, but the 'WIP' is simply for feedback on the group page/story/goals, in regards to me changing it if someone brings up a good point.

Fair enough, staff might get ya on it but overall looks decent. So I wouldn't say that they would. Good luck, glad to see you back. 

• Diamond

Goodluck with the group man. With the best of luck with this and looking forward to see how it plays out

• Sapphire

luv this good luck 

• Sapphire

? 

Good luck but... 

7000 people in 3 square kilometres? This town had like 2300 people per square km... Essentially the densest population on earth?

Might want to bring that number down a little to more realistic levels.

Oh, and it's also worth noting that Cossacks aren't an ethnic russian group. Rather they are a different ethnic group.

• Sapphire
6 minutes ago, Asriel said:

Good luck but... 

7000 people in 3 square kilometres? This town had like 2300 people per square km... Essentially the densest population on earth?

Might want to bring that number down a little to more realistic levels.

Oh, and it's also worth noting that Cossacks aren't an ethnic russian group. Rather they are a different ethnic group.

Yeah I just had no base of reference for 'small russian village town', and im a dirty 'merican with no knowledge of the metric system.

And ya, Cossacks are literally just the mtn. people of south Russia, which is why these are the 'Chernarussian Cossacks', Chernarussian 'outcasts'(b/c they're ethnic russian[chernarussian cossack]), who are just a;

-Mtn. people in east europe

-are not considered to be of their lands natural people (russia/ukraine), much like the ethnic russians of the north.

I just thought it was a cool spin. They're not claiming to be Cossacks themself, mere descendants of some since they just are so similiar to the ukraine/russian borders in my eyes.

Thread needs a bit of work, a few grammar mistakes, some more art/graphics would go really well, I think the lore could use some more work as well, other than that I like the idea of the group and I hope this works out and I'd love to see it grow.

Best of luck xoxo

Edited by Brodie
  • Sapphire
59 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Thread needs a bit of work, a few grammar mistakes, some more art/graphics would go really well, I think the lore could use some more work as well, other than that I like the idea of the group and I hope this works out and I'd love to see it grow.

Best of luck xoxo

Yeah, it'll be refined to be a bit more perfect as I talk over with my members to make sure we get a group we all wanna play with.

It's currently pretty on the edge of being bare-bones, the graphics are temporary, and the story is subject to change a bit here and there

• MVP

*dances drunkenly in a circle*

Good luck!

• Sapphire

Get the horse mod, NOW

• Sapphire

Interesting idea. Good luck! hope to see you in game 

• Sapphire

We should be actively playing here soon, gunna have a sit down with @Scar and @SheepyMcSheepface about the group page and any tweaks we wanna do with it. Expect to see us ingame soon! ?

• Sapphire

Looks amazing. You guys are gonna have fun with this!

• Sleepyhead unlocked this topic
  • Legend

Unarchived upon request. Make sure to get 5 members within a week, otherwise your group will be archived again. Best of luck.

• Sapphire

Welcome back to the land of the living ?

• MVP

Love the graphics of the group really fit the theme. Lore looks good and such and I don't really have anything new to bring up as to what you could provide better. I wish you guys the best of luck as I can see this bring interesting roleplay to the server

• Emerald

Looks decent, gl

• Sleepyhead locked this topic