Server time: 2017-08-24, 04:48

Sign in to follow this  
Othuyeg

Mercenary possibly joining the party.

Othuyeg    20

Oh what a wonderful thing this roleplay server seems to be. I have actually been roleplaying on a relatively normal private hive server for quite a while. I love it based on what I have seen so far. Hoping to get whitelisted.

If you stumble across a slightly odd sounding mercenary whose only objective is to kill all the infected while looking for his lost love Dora, that is me. I will be for hire and payment is in 7,62 x 39mm. My contract is simple, you give me ammo, I travel with you into a place you want to loot, I will keep shooting zombies till either you are ready, I am out of ammo or I am dead. My contract will not include defending you from alive enemies.

Oh Dora, how could I ever let the brain eaters ever take you from my hands. You were never the most beautiful, nor the youngest and definetly not a quiet one. Oh, Dora, my love, my one true love. I will always remember your serial number, oh Dora my one and only AKM known by the number 800339. Miss you... And damn if I just had the keys to my god damn house... I really need to take a dump. Haven't been in a familiar bathroom for a year.

Gina    26

Really hoping to see you in-game soon :)

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

Welcome ;D! Hope to see you soon, again!

Proxzor    3

I once had a dog named Dora.

He didn't live long...

Welcome!

Reptile449    0

haha this is great. An insane mercenary who only kills zombies and will let you be robbed by bandits? I like it a lot, very original.

Guest Kilgore   
Guest Kilgore

Welcome.

Othuyeg    20

What a lovely welcome this has been from you guys. I really hope I can make it into the next whitelisting.

And yes, I consider myself to be a mercenary with a twist. I have been playing on a private hive and going around helping different clans. People really seem to get a kick out of having someone with them that they can just hire by giving him ammunition and then he will be their zombie fodder. I consider myself expendable now that I no longer carry Dora with me. And it really helps that my main goal in life is to exterminate every single one of those pesky zombies. I usually do my work by using loud weapons to draw the zeds away from my employers and then slaughtering them in cold blood in a convenient location.

Avah    0

Maybe one day the infected you shoot will be holding Dora in it's arms, and you'll be reunited. Then you can shoot the infected once more with Dora, for good measure.

Othuyeg    20

I sure hope to meet Dora again.

I could introduce myself a bit further. My name is actually Othuyeg, it is a name given to me by my religious parents. It means a giant tentacled eyeball. I am currently 22 years old. I wasn't accepted into the military because they considered me a bit too violent and told me that bringing Dora with me into the interview wasn't exactly the brightest idea. I still haven't figured out how a man could be to violent for that line of work. But anyways, let us continue with my introduction.

I speak quite a few languages. My native language is finnish, but I also speak german, swedish and english. I learned english by watching Lazy Town. I used to live in Zelenogorsk where I had a beautiful little house I could call home. I moved there with my parents 19 years ago when i was just a toddler. Sadly I have lost my keys to the house, so it would seem that my house is forever closed. I really don't want to break my own windows just to get in.

My parents were both gold miners, no matter how hard the people tried to tell them there was no gold in chernarus. We weren't really doing so well when I was growing up. My parents were killed in a bandit raid a few days after the world went to hell.

I started working as a mascot for the local super market when I was eleven. I worked there till the incident. It wasn't really a high end job, but I felt like I belonged there. Standing beside the road, dressed as a can of baked beans.

So that is my life story up until now. I am currently sunbathing at some beach, i can't really remember where. I might still be a bit drunk from last night, judging by the empty whiskey bottles I have found lying around.

Othuyeg    20

Well, if I am accepted into the whitelist, you guys get a package deal. You get many new players, since I am not the only one occupying my head at the moment. I am never lonely. I just need to keep looting the hospitals regularily to get some medications. We really don't want Him to resurface. He is the one we don't like. He calls himself omnipotent and demands sacrifices. Oh, he is a nasty nasty man. No, we won't let him rule us anymore. His reign is over. No more spilling innocent blood!

Oh, sometimes I dream the nice men come back someday. They treated us so well. They brought us food. They took care of us. They talked nice. The nice men in the white coats. I believe they were worshipping me. Why did I have to leave the nice white house? I really liked it there. The woman I did not like. She had the sharp needles. They hurt and make me sleepy. We did not like her one bit. The nasty man inside once bit her. She made us wear an ugly shirt. Shirts should have holes in the sleeves!

I really want to go back there. Why don't we have soft walls in all of our rooms? They make rooms so nice and bouncy. Very calming. Even He liked it.

Edit: Maybe Í should post this in roleplaying.

Yeah, i definetly should.