Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 03:52

Vac banned

I made an account to join DayzRP. When i attached my steam account to the website i was instantly blacklisted for the vac ban. I understand that DayzRP would not let players with recent vac bans in the servers. My vac ban was more than five years ago from team fortress 2. Is there a way that i could be whitelisted and play on the servers even though my vac ban on my account? I have been playing on arma 2 and arma 3 rp server for a long time and i know how to roleplay and how act in a roleplay situation.

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://gyazo.com/6daa01187c272584b79182524bdfcc5f

Why the verdict is not fair: My vac ban was over 5 years ago

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: So i made an account to DayzRP website and as i attached my steam account to it, i was instantly blacklisted because i had a vac ban on my steam account

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to be able to be whitelisted to DayzRP 

What could you have done better?: The server does not accept people with vac bans so everything was done right. However my ban was over five years ago so it is not recent. 

Edited by jonessauce
  • Legend

Hello @jonessauce,

Please update your appeal to use the template found below. Thank you.

• Legend
9 minutes ago, jonessauce said:

I cant see a template on your link

maybe im blind ?

That's okay! It's down at the very bottom of that page.

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): INSERT_LINK_HERE 

Why the verdict is not fair: INSERT_TEXT_HERE 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: INSERT_TEXT_HERE 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: INSERT_TEXT_HERE 

What could you have done better?: INSERT_TEXT_HERE 

• Legend

Hey Jonessauce,

In your appeal you've stated that your VAC ban has been 5 years old. This might be true but you've got multiple VAC bans on your steam account, the most recent one being 325 days old. Once that ban is older than a year you can appeal your blacklist but until then you'll have to remain patient.

Outcome: appeal denied, blacklist stays.

Solved by @Spartan & @Brayces