Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 06:10
Sign in to follow this  
Mia

Unity Nation (Selective Recruitment)

We hope to have our fifth member either today or tomorrow.  Sorry, we got too excited to wait.

Is it culty or just extremely organized? 

Looks pretty cool. Glad to see more role play based groups popping up. 

1 minute ago, STAN said:

Is it culty or just extremely organized? 

Looks pretty cool. Glad to see more role play based groups popping up. 

Reasonably organized.

5 minutes ago, Alexis said:

Reasonably organized.

Right on, 

Good luck ?

Darra this looks real cool! Cant wait to meet you In game! 

Good luck! 

1 minute ago, DrMax said:

Darra this looks real cool! Cant wait to meet you In game! 

Good luck! 

Darra and Alexis**

Much appreciated. 

Great job @Mia and @Alexis this looks great can't wait to meet you ig. Love the graphics and the lore of the group 

Oh shit! I like what I see. Good luck guys, looking forward to meeting you guys in game... It will be interesting.

Already said it before, but I really do like the graphics. The lore is really nice as well and this shakes things up from all of the hostile groups. It's about time we get a true neutral group.

Just a reminder that you'll need to find 1 more member for a total of 5 before the 1st of November. Wishing you guys good luck. ❤️ 

7 hours ago, Sleepyhead said:

Already said it before, but I really do like the graphics. The lore is really nice as well and this shakes things up from all of the hostile groups. It's about time we get a true neutral group.

Just a reminder that you'll need to find 1 more member for a total of 5 before the 1st of November. Wishing you guys good luck. ❤️ 

tenor.gif

*looks at his tags* 

joke aside good luck guys looks nice

Yay, more neutral people I approve! 

@Sleepyhead may want to meet us one day at our homestead. I'm pretty sure we aren't thát invisible.... are we?

Welcome, Oz @Ozymandias to the group!

Welcome @Aisling and @Vulfgang to the Neutral Nation!

Just now, Mia said:

Welcome @Aisling and @Vulfgang to the Neutral Nation!

Thank you! Excited to be playing with yall! 

It is just amazing to see the idea of neutrality is growing in the face of heavy hostile presence on the server. As the most neutral of all, Free Medics certainly approve.?

Hope you guys can truly reach your goals and together we can show people that neutrality is even more challenging and fun. Good luck!

Have you guys thought of a place to call home yet?

Yes, we believe we’ve found a place to call home.  We want to make sure our newest members agree before we make it official, though.  

We were able to keep Kovar’s Market neutral last year with the community’s support; we hope to find the same level of community support this time as well.  Only time will tell, though.  (Our potential “home” does have a place for a market, so, as soon as tents or base building are available in-game, guess what we’re going to have?)

Edited by Mia

Hey @Mia!

Just shooting you some quick feedback regarding your group.
Your short terms goals are bit stretched out with the shortest one being 90 days to be completed and the longest one being a whole 150 days. There are times that groups don't even last this long, so I would recommend cutting down the time for these goals to something that would be achievable in the near future and later on add more short term goals as you complete them.
Also regarding the time of completion for the goals, they need to be set to the current day of the infection + the time it takes to complete them. For example, current day is 475 + 30 days to complete the goal, so you would then write (day 505) on the goal itself.

Other than that, I like the idea of the group and the layout, wish you the best of luck with the group!

16 hours ago, Dino said:

Hey @Mia!

Just shooting you some quick feedback regarding your group.
Your short terms goals are bit stretched out with the shortest one being 90 days to be completed and the longest one being a whole 150 days. There are times that groups don't even last this long, so I would recommend cutting down the time for these goals to something that would be achievable in the near future and later on add more short term goals as you complete them.
Also regarding the time of completion for the goals, they need to be set to the current day of the infection + the time it takes to complete them. For example, current day is 475 + 30 days to complete the goal, so you would then write (day 505) on the goal itself.

Other than that, I like the idea of the group and the layout, wish you the best of luck with the group!

Sorry, I didn’t realize goals were tied to the date of the outbreak and not to the founding date of the group.  Fixed. 

We want the Neutral Nation to be a home for the less edgy players who want to provide solid RP.  Consider us the campfire RPers who don’t want to sit around the campfire and sing Kumbaya all day long.  We want to interact with everyone, everywhere.  So, while we’ll have a base of operations, we won’t sit there waiting for RP to come to us.  We want to be part of the world not apart from the world.

Edited by Mia

Interesting idea, I'm curious to see how long you'll manage to stay neutral. Approved

Congratulations!

Congratulations on getting approved!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!! THANKS @Spartan