Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 01:16

(Fisher's old clinic) * 99.5*

*He opens a door to the old radio to the clinic and turns it on*

Hello all, many of you may remember our dear doctor Fisher. he started in Stary, then moved a couple of times, and some may know he has gone missing for some time now. *static comes over the radio*

I wish to form you all, even though he is not around I am reopening the clinic south of Vybor in the greenhouse.

* takes a breath and thinks for a second on the next words he will say*

I am doctor Isaac merko, and I worked with Fisher. the clinic will be open as needed. so radio in if you need help.

I wish you all luke...

*static takes over as the radio is no long transmitting*

• Event Master

*Fisher smiles when he heard Isaac's voice and decided to respond*

Isaac! Its great to hear your voice again. Its been such a long time!

How are things there? How are you? How are Emily and Radek?

So many questions..

*He stops for a brief second*

Sorry I didnt let you know where I went.

As you know alot of shit happened a couple weeks back and I just couldnt handle it anymore.

I am glad to say that im doing great and I will return soon.

Keep up the good work Isaac. You know I trust you more then anyone.

*He sighs and presses the PTT one more time*

Emily and Radek.. If you can hear this, please respond.

Fisher out.

*He lays down the radio next to him and closes his eyes*

• Diamond

*Cowboy would pick up his radio and respond.*

"Thought you went off and died on me Fisher, good to hear you are still among the living."

*He releases the PTT button.*

• Legend

Alesky grabs his radio out of his backyard and lays down a log in his fire, then brings it up to talk pressing the PTT button

”Doctors, I know I might not be a good friend or trustworthy because of not knowing me well, but I wish to join and help anyway I can. My name is Alesky, I was Doctor Fisher’s scavenger and intend to help you both anyway I can if you would let me so.”

He backs the radio away letting go of the PTT button for a bit to drink some water and brings it back to talk

“I am only looking for my purpose in this new world, and I feel that helping some of the men that can help others is a good one.”

Alesky let’s go of the PTT button and puts the radio on a nearby table, proceeding to go on with his meal

Edited by Inferno453
  • Sapphire

*The banker holds his radio close to his mouth and holds down the PTT*

”Do not trust Isaac. Do not trust Fisher. They are not what they seem.”

*He releases the PTT*

Edited by BreadERP
  • Diamond

*Cowboy picks up his radio.*

"Don't listen to the ramblings of this insane man. Fisher is a good man, he helps people, keeps them safe."

*He releases the button.*

6 hours ago, BreadERP said:

*The banker holds his radio close to his mouth and holds down the PTT*

”Do not trust Isaac. Do not trust Fisher. They are not what they seem.”

*He releases the PTT*

7 hours ago, Inferno453 said:

Alesky grabs his radio out of his backyard and lays down a log in his fire, then brings it up to talk pressing the PTT button

”Doctors, I know I might not be a good friend or trustworthy because of not knowing me well, but I wish to join and help anyway I can. My name is Alesky, I was Doctor Fisher’s scavenger and intend to help you both anyway I can if you would let me so.”

He backs the radio away letting go of the PTT button for a bit to drink some water and brings it back to talk

“I am only looking for my purpose in this new world, and I feel that helping some of the men that can help others is a good one.”

Alesky let’s go of the PTT button and puts the radio on a nearby table, proceeding to go on with his meal

* pushes down the PPT *

Alesky if you can hear this, know if you worked for fisher in the pass, then my trust for you is already better then this nut here who is saying don't trust me. 

if you are wanting to find a purpose let talk some time at the clinic. 

*let's goes of the PPT and think on how to reply to the other person he heard*

Listen other guys, I don't know who you are but I'll tell you this. whatever wrongs that happen between us I am sure there is more to it, But I will tell you I won't allow some unknown nut who slander my name or fishers be taken lightly.

*take a breath *

So here I have a diagnosis for you. Go fuck off!

*Let go of the PPT * 

• Event Master

*Fisher sighs and shakes his head*

No need for all this.

Mister banker, no need to slander my or Isaac's name.

If you want we could have a talk some day.

*He puts his radio away* 

• Sapphire

*He holds down the PTT*

”You’re right. I’ll see you at the clinic later today. We have a lot to talk about. You know what you did.”

*He releases it*

• Event Master

*He quickly responds*

Im not around, im still in my hideout.

I will contact you on here if im back.

*Lays down his radio* 

• Legend
5 hours ago, isaac lineheart said:

* pushes down the PPT *

Alesky if you can hear this, know if you worked for fisher in the pass, then my trust for you is already better then this nut here who is saying don't trust me. 

if you are wanting to find a purpose let talk some time at the clinic. 

*let's goes of the PPT and think on how to reply to the other person he heard*

Listen other guys, I don't know who you are but I'll tell you this. whatever wrongs that happen between us I am sure there is more to it, But I will tell you I won't allow some unknown nut who slander my name or fishers be taken lightly.

*take a breath *

So here I have a diagnosis for you. Go fuck off!

*Let go of the PPT * 

Alex holds up the radio to his face and holds down the PTT button

”I hear you Doc, I'm currently near vybor and can come by the old clinic.”

He lets go of the PTT and keeps on walking

*Emily reaches for her radio, surprised to hear Fisher’s voice. She listens for a while before pressing down the PTT*

Doctor Fisher, it’s been a while. I’m glad you're okay. So much has happened since you left, I wouldn’t even know where to start.

*Her cheery voice changes to one filled with sadness*

Radek… he’s… well… he’s dead Fisher. I don’t really know what to do without him. I’m scared. I know me and you didn’t always see eye to eye, but I know that you tried to help me as best you could. I wish you were back here right now.

*She releases the PTT, tears falling down her face*  

*Turns on his radio and push the bottom* 

Hello all, this is doctor Isaac again. I am happy to inform you all the Clinic is now open and running this second. 

*static comes over the radio*  

To those who don't know the clinic is south of Vybor in a greenhouse.  I also have my radio on 89.5 if you need to ask me anything.

hope to see you all!

*let's go off the PTT*

• Event Master

*Fisher hears Emily and stops walking. His eyes slowly fill with tears and he presses his PTT*

I.. I am so sorry for your loss..

Im on my way back there now and I will be there tomorrow..

I want to see you dear..

*He puts his radio away and starts running*

*picks up radio*

To all, as of now the clinic south of vybor will be taking a bit of a break. i may have found work in another town not far from it. i will release more info later, but if you need medical

help my radio is 89.5 and I will do my best if i find you 

*lets go of the PTT*