Server time (UTC): 2019-06-19, 11:56
Sign in to follow this  
ornbergOG

S1: RDM in Vybor - 23/10/2018 21:15

Server and location: S1 Vybor Town

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  23:15 CEST (Sweden)

Your in game name: Linus Niklasson

Names of allies involved: Caleb, Robert (unkown lastnames)

Name of suspect/s: Never said their names or used text chat.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Unusable videos or screenshots

Detailed description of the events: Was in a fair fist fight in Vybor, got knocked out and when i woke back up the guy i was fighting started shooting my friend Caleb who ran a store in Vybor. Unkown character proceeds to shoot my friend randomly then others that weren't involved started shooting and killed me. If mods/admins can check logs please do. My ingame name as i said was Linus Niklasson. 

1 minute ago, Stiliyam said:

My name ingame is Ivan Gorchov, I was RDM'ed also in the incident, I hadnt been initated on or anything

Please provide us with a full point of view of the situation that occurred. This applies to everyone involved @melkerornberg @Jorsan @Stiliyam

Logs will be posted shortly.

3 minutes ago, Sleepyhead said:

Please provide us with a full point of view of the situation that occurred. This applies to everyone involved @melkerornberg @Jorsan @Stiliyam

Logs will be posted shortly.

I was streaming, but i ended the stream thinking it would save but it didn't, If anyone has evidence please share it!

I will type my full POV, sorry if it was not clear enought, all happend within seconds.

Linus Niklasson's POV : A "gentleman" came to Vybor being really cocky towards my co-workers. He proceeded to talk shit and we tried to handle the situation well. The "gentleman" later proceeds with taking his fist out infront of my co-worker. We take that as a threat since we have been robbed & threaten before A LOT at the trading camp (not weird obviously) I raise my gun and camly say leave the town now. The "gentleman" dosn't listen and says "Fight me like a man" So i take on his challenge. I take my cowboy hat of and he takes his helmet off. We have a good ol' fair fist fight and i get knocked out. I get bandaged by my friends and i wake up from unconsciousness. When i stand up the gentleman shoots my co-worker without saying anything. Then others around starts to fire with rifles and me and the others get killed. 

I will repeat once again, please provide a full and detailed point of view of the events that took place.
Please do not comment unless you have new or relevant information to bring to the report.

@Stiliyam @K.Barbie @Jorsan

My friends and I were running a business in Vybor trading. There was a fair and agreed fist fight. then at least 2 men one wearing a complete officer uniform with and m4 and another with a pistol opened fire on us and never initiated, or notified they were together the one had been with us for upwards to 20 minutes(the one with the m4) and the other had been there for maybe 2 minutes. As i was performing CPR on Linus the men started to shoot I may  have hit the police officer twice but do not know for sure.I Then Ran into hiding and the police office turned the corner and shot me.

I want to add that noone had been initiated on, no words were spoken before all hell broke lose.

Since nobody seems to understand the concept of only posting POVs and posting 1 liners 20 times to form a paragraph, we're gonna lock the report until logs are posted. Thanks. 

Connection Logs

[2018/10/23 20:43:45]: (Zednik Sousek) connected 
- still ig -

[2018/10/23 20:9:48]: (Linus Niklasson) connected 
- died -

[2018/10/23 18:26:27]: (Caleb Peruvon) connected 
- died -

[2018/10/23 20:24:46]: (Kodiak Vetrov) connected 
- still ig -

[2018/10/23 18:27:8]: (Saleh Ibrahim) connected 
[2018/10/23 21:21:38]: (Saleh Ibrahim) disconnected 

[2018/10/23 18:35:7]:  (Robert Jefferson) connected 
- died - 

[2018/10/23 20:37:9]:  (Ceslav Kruskal) connected 
[2018/10/23 21:53:15]:  (Ceslav Kruskal) disconnected 

[2018/10/23 20:29:53]:  (Jorsan Dechlar) connected
- died -

[2018/10/23 20:36:16]:  (Ivan Gorchov) connected 
- died -

[2018/10/23 20:26:54]: (Ramon Pushkin) connected 
- still ig -

Hit Logs

21:14:57 | Player 'Zednik Sousek'  has been hit by player 'Linus Niklasson' to Head with MeleeFist
21:14:57 | Player 'Linus Niklasson'  has been hit by player 'Zednik Sousek' to Torso with MeleeFist_Heavy
21:14:59 | Player 'Linus Niklasson'  has been hit by player 'Zednik Sousek' to RightLeg with MeleeFist_Heavy
21:14:59 | Player 'Linus Niklasson'  has been hit by player 'Zednik Sousek' to Torso with MeleeFist_Heavy
21:15:01 | Player 'Linus Niklasson'  has been hit by player 'Zednik Sousek' to LeftArm with MeleeFist_Heavy
21:15:01 | Player 'Linus Niklasson'  has been hit by player 'Zednik Sousek' to RightFoot with MeleeFist_Heavy
21:15:03 | Player 'Linus Niklasson'  has been hit by player 'Zednik Sousek' to RightLeg with MeleeFist_Heavy
21:15:03 | Player 'Linus Niklasson'  has been hit by player 'Zednik Sousek' to RightLeg with MeleeFist_Heavy
21:15:07 | Player 'Zednik Sousek'  has been hit by player 'Linus Niklasson' to LeftArm with MeleeFist_Heavy
21:15:10 | Player 'Zednik Sousek'  has been hit by player 'Linus Niklasson' to RightArm with MeleeFist
21:15:10 | Player 'Linus Niklasson'  has been hit by player 'Zednik Sousek' to RightArm with MeleeFist_Heavy
21:15:11 | Player 'Linus Niklasson'  has been hit by player 'Zednik Sousek' to Head with MeleeFist_Heavy
21:15:12 | Player 'Linus Niklasson'  has been hit by player 'Zednik Sousek' to LeftArm with MeleeFist_Heavy
21:15:13 | Player 'Linus Niklasson'  has been hit by player 'Zednik Sousek' to Head with MeleeFist_Heavy
21:15:14 | Player 'Linus Niklasson'  has been hit by player 'Zednik Sousek' to LeftArm with MeleeFist_Heavy
21:15:15 | Player 'Linus Niklasson'  has been hit by player 'Zednik Sousek' to Head with MeleeFist_Heavy
21:15:16 | Player 'Linus Niklasson'  has been hit by player 'Zednik Sousek' to Head with MeleeFist
21:15:47 | Player 'Caleb Peruvon'  has been hit by player 'Zednik Sousek' to LeftArm with Bullet_45ACP
21:15:47 | Player 'Caleb Peruvon'  has been hit by player 'Zednik Sousek' to Torso with Bullet_45ACP
21:15:47 | Player 'Caleb Peruvon'  has been hit by player 'Zednik Sousek' to LeftArm with Bullet_45ACP
21:15:47 | Player 'Caleb Peruvon'  has been hit by player 'Zednik Sousek' to Torso with Bullet_45ACP
21:15:47 | Player 'Zednik Sousek'  has been hit by player 'Caleb Peruvon' to RightArm with Bullet_556x45
21:15:47 | Player 'Zednik Sousek'  has been hit by player 'Caleb Peruvon' to RightArm with Bullet_556x45
21:15:48 | Player 'Zednik Sousek'  has been hit by player 'Caleb Peruvon' to RightArm with Bullet_556x45
21:15:48 | Player 'Zednik Sousek'  has been hit by player 'Caleb Peruvon' to RightArm with Bullet_556x45
21:15:48 | Player 'Caleb Peruvon'  has been hit by player 'Zednik Sousek' to LeftArm with Bullet_45ACP
21:15:48 | Player 'Caleb Peruvon'  has been hit by player 'Zednik Sousek' to Torso with Bullet_45ACP
21:15:48 | Player 'Caleb Peruvon'  has been hit by player 'Zednik Sousek' to Lungs with Bullet_45ACP
21:15:48 | Player 'Caleb Peruvon'  has been hit by player 'Zednik Sousek' to Torso with Bullet_45ACP
21:15:49 | Player 'Saleh Ibrahim'  has been hit by player 'Kodiak Vetrov' to RightLeg with Bullet_556x45
21:15:50 | Player 'Saleh Ibrahim'  has been hit by player 'Kodiak Vetrov' to LeftArm with Bullet_556x45
21:15:50 | Player 'Saleh Ibrahim'  has been hit by player 'Kodiak Vetrov' to LeftArm with Bullet_556x45
21:15:50 | Player 'Ceslav Kruskal'  has been hit by player 'Kodiak Vetrov' to LeftLeg with Bullet_556x45
21:15:54 | Player 'Zednik Sousek'  has been hit by player 'Robert Jefferson' to Torso with Bullet_556x45
21:15:54 | Player 'Zednik Sousek'  has been hit by player 'Robert Jefferson' to Torso with Bullet_556x45
21:15:56 | Player 'Linus Niklasson'  has been hit by player 'Ramon Pushkin' to RightArm with Bullet_556x45
21:15:57 | Player 'Jorsan Dechlar'  has been hit by player 'Ramon Pushkin' to RightArm with Bullet_556x45
21:15:57 | Player 'Ivan Gorchov'  has been hit by player 'Ramon Pushkin' to Torso with Bullet_556x45
21:15:57 | Player 'Ivan Gorchov'  has been hit by player 'Ramon Pushkin' to Torso with Bullet_556x45
21:15:59 | Player 'Robert Jefferson'  has been hit by player 'Ramon Pushkin' to Torso with Bullet_556x45
21:15:59 | Player 'Robert Jefferson'  has been hit by player 'Ramon Pushkin' to Torso with Bullet_556x45
21:16:00 | Player 'Robert Jefferson'  has been hit by player 'Ramon Pushkin' to Torso with Bullet_556x45
21:16:00 | Player 'Robert Jefferson'  has been hit by player 'Ramon Pushkin' to Head with Bullet_556x45
21:16:04 | Player 'Linus Niklasson'  has been hit by player 'Kodiak Vetrov' to Torso with Bullet_556x45
21:16:04 | Player 'Linus Niklasson'  has been hit by player 'Kodiak Vetrov' to Torso with Bullet_556x45
21:16:08 | Player 'Jorsan Dechlar'  has been hit by player 'Kodiak Vetrov' to Torso with Bullet_556x45
21:16:08 | Player 'Jorsan Dechlar'  has been hit by player 'Kodiak Vetrov' to Torso with Bullet_556x45

Kill Logs

21:15:48 | Player "Caleb Peruvon" has been killed by player "Zednik Sousek"
21:15:54 | Player "Zednik Sousek" has been killed by player "Robert Jefferson"
21:15:57 | Player "Ivan Gorchov" has been killed by player "Ramon Pushkin"
21:15:59 | Player "Robert Jefferson" has been killed by player "Ramon Pushkin"
21:16:04 | Player "Linus Niklasson" has been killed by player "Kodiak Vetrov"
21:16:08 | Player "Jorsan Dechlar" has been killed by player "Kodiak Vetrov"

Calling in the following for their full & detailed PoVs as well as any video evidence they may have. Please also list any allies that I may have missed.

@Eagle@G19RP, @Rea, @Farmer-BorisRP, @super-cp, @K.Barbie, @Zombru, @Jorsan, & @Stiliyam.

As a reminder, please do not post on the report unless you have any new or relevant information.
Any unnecessary posts will be met with points.

Hey everyone! Me and my friend K.Barbie (IGN Robert Jefferson) were just killed in the town of Vybor around 23:05-23:15 (CEST) by an unknown number of people after getting into a quarrel with them. In total, I'm aware that me (IGN Caleb Peruvon), my friend K.Barbie (IGN Robert Jefferson), my friend super-cp (IGN Saleh Ibrahim), my friend Jorsan (IGN Jorsan Dechlar) and my friend melkerornberg (IGN Linus Niklasson) were all killed in a few seconds after encountering an extremely aggravated man. We had never made any contact with this man before.

For some context, we had been on edge for a few hours because of events that had occurred earlier that day. The five of us (along with another man who joined us closer toward the end, unsure of his name) had been running a local "store" for a few days and had just been visited by some dangerous people. Since it was getting late, (and i'm sure we all have duties tomorrow) we decided it was best we close shop and start again tomorrow.

It was at this time we came across a man of unknown name. He was easily identifiable (old character model, red bomber jacket, dirtbike helmet etc...) and we were quickly alerted to this man's aggrovation. Since we really did not want any trouble, we asked him to move along since the store was closing. After being unresponsive to our requests, he lunged at both me and a friend and decided to call us both imflammatory things. This is fine, as I assume he was roleplaying a native who was not content with foreigners coming into (what he referred to) "his" country.

After making subtle threats to me and my friend (IGN Saleh Ibrahim), we asked if he was kidding around or not, at which point his aggrovation exceeded what it had earlier been at. It is at this point that I spotted another man coming into town and decided to go talk to him instead. He seemed alright, said he didn't know the guy and was just (as he claimed) a spectator. I was fine with this, since I thought of these men not to pose any significant threat to us.

I know not why, but a fistfight broke out between (IGN) Linus and the man in red. When the fight was over and the man in red was victorious, I saw him continue hitting the downed man and eventually grab a pistol off of the unconscious man's inventory and then quickly stuffing it into his own. Seeing this, I was naturally worried and approached the man, as I assume many would too. I told him to drop the pistol that he had picked up, which he refused to do. After a few short seconds, he said something along the lines of "Okay, I'll drop it then." and turned around and shot me. I know I shot at him as well, but I do not know if I landed any hits.

After this point, I know not what happened. I have been told that at least the five of us that had been running the store for that day lost our lives and that perhaps more were injured/killed.

TL;DR: Man in red approached me and my group of people, obviously trying to bait for KOS rights. Man in red had no sense for his own life and was, in my opinion, just looking for excuses to kill us. Keep in mind, all of this is from my point of view. If the accused has anything else to say, I'll be happy to hear. Sadly, I was not recording the incident, since the night was coming to an end and I thought no more of it. Hope this helps! (also if I should have structured this differently, I apologize.)

Rea (IGN Caleb Peruvon)

After G19 fails to comply with the demands of one guy their whole group starts firing upon him he dies in a matter of seconds, so I do what any man would do in that situation and start killing those I deem a threat. Situation clears and about 11 guns and 3-4 k rounds where found at the site.

I failed to record during this season.

Edited by Eagle

Kodiak Pov: I roll into town looking for food. 4 People walk up to me talking about kamenici so I just said I was Ukrainian and got hired as a police officer. I radio my friends whats going on. People arrive and the traders initiates on g19 a couple of times. A fist fight for a gun starts g19 winns and takes the gun he won. They initiate again and people without rights starts shooting g19. So I yeeted the big man himself Linus and another

No video

Edited by Farmer-BorisRP

Hello me (IGN Robert Jefferson) and a few other friends @Rea @super-cp @melkerornberg @Jorsan had set up a small shop in vybor a couple days prior. It was all going well until this evening when we got a lot on our plates with some other events that had gone down earlier during this evening. The shop had been left unattended because of those events and we had some shoplifters so the place looked like crap and we did not have time to fix the place up because there were constantly players in the area who we had to talk to. One of those players had a full police uniform and he said he needed some food (I do not remember his name), we gave him some food and asked if he wanted to work as a police officer in our town as we needed someone who could tie players up and put them in jail if they did not behave. He said he would take the job for some food and water as payment and we asked him to standby as the group asked me to come to a meeting.

The whole group was standing in an archway talking about what to do with our shop when we saw a player run by outside of the archway, we tried to follow him as we wanted to see who it was and if we could maybe sell them something, we tried to follow him throughout Vybor but lost him and our group was unorganized and split up. We all went back to the shop and met up there but there were already 1 or 2 other players there that we had not seen before and we saw another third player enter the city from far away. We were aware that there might be some shoplifters in the area and just wanted to ask them a few things but they were all fine and i was explaining to them how the shop worked and told them about how we did trades and such. 

At the time of this incident (somewhere inbetween 15:50 - 16:10 server time and inbetween 23:10 - 23:20 Cest) i was in the act of explaining to one of our customers about how we do the trading and the prices of certain items and such was working i heard alot of shouting from the town square from my guys who had been hanging out during the last few days and that is when i saw the guy in the wine red bomber jacket. I had not seen him before and i was just checking to see what was going on as i was talking to a customer at the time about how we were just about to close since it was getting late. I talked to the customer a little more for a maximum of 1 minute and that was when i heard the sound of punching. The guy in red and @melkerornberg (IGN Linus Niklasson) was fighting. The guy in red eventually won and kept punching Linus even after he was down. We all had to shout at him that he should stop punching before he did. That is when another of my friends @Rea (IGN Caleb Perouvon) shouted at the guy in red that he saw him pick up a pistol from Linus uncosious body. Caleb raised his gun at the man in red telling him to drop the weapon. The man in red used the current game mechanics to instantly pull out his pistol and gun Caleb down. The rest of us shot the man in red as expected, he took multiple bullets from all of us before going down. I started walking towards the shop a little bit whilst looking around to see which of us were fine. I heard multiple shots go of in bursts and saw a man behind the supermarket with a raised gun, although i did not have time to identify him as a target before i was already dead. Someone said the police officer we hired earlier shot him but i do not know as he was standing behind me during the event.

If anyone involved managed to obtain any video evidence, please post it now. Thanks. 

I died in a firefight and ran to vybor because i heard there were geared people/traders and planned on robbing them with the boys. They initiate on G19 because he said that vybor was property of the chernorussians. G19 says that he doesn't have a gun and to fight him like a man with a fist fight. The guy agrees and offers up a pistol if g19 wins. G19 knocks him out, grabs the pistol, and gets initiated on again being told to drop the pistol. G19 asks if he can turn around, guns down the guy who initiated on him and a firefight broke out. Everyone was quickly dispensed of and the firefight was over. That's my POV.

Edited by Zombru

@Stiliyam  and @super-cp will remain temp banned until their POVs are posted. They will have 24 hours to do so before the report will receive a verdict. They will have to create an appeal with their POV in order to be unbanned. 

1 minute ago, Jamie said:

@Stiliyam  and @super-cp will remain temp banned until their POVs are posted. They will have 48 hours to do so before the report will receive a verdict. They will have to create an appeal with their POV in order to be unbanned. 

Ummm I didnt do anything nor kill anyone.

1 minute ago, Stiliyam said:

Ummm I didnt do anything nor kill anyone.

Ummm, I fail to see how that is a POV. A POV means a Point Of View of how the situation took place through your eyes. Please provide this. 

17 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Ummm, I fail to see how that is a POV. A POV means a Point Of View of how the situation took place through your eyes. Please provide this. 

Yes I am aware of what a POV is, What im trying to say is im here as a witness, I was streaming at the time but the stream didnt save. You can ask the people who where there that I was not the cause of anything. I just got shot thats all. 

Just now, Stiliyam said:

I fail to understand why I have a 48hour ban and possibly more. @Jamie

I'm going to ask you one last time to post a detailed description of what happened. If you want to continue to comment asking why, I'll start issuing points. I expect the next post below this one to be a juicy detail packed paragraph of what happened through your eyes. Thank you. 

4 minutes ago, Jamie said:

I'm going to ask you one last time to post a detailed description of what happened. If you want to continue to comment asking why, I'll start issuing points. I expect the next post below this one to be a juicy detail packed paragraph of what happened through your eyes. Thank you. 

My apology. I had mistaken it for Video POV not written. My apologies. Here is my POV

I had walked into Vybor, I see a group of people so i approach with my M4 in hands. I recognise 2 faces so I go over and talk. In the square there is a bit of beed going on between a hobo looking person, and someone else. They then decided to fight it out ( a Fistfight ) which the hobo had won. In mind there is like 4-6 of us watching the fight. When the hobo knocks the player down he takes a pistol. From there the Vybor police officers tell him to drop the pistol and to place his hands above his head. He then proceeds to 180 the cop resulting on them opening fire. At this point everyone has opened fire and a mass killing is going on, I try to run away but I end up getting killed.

4 minutes ago, Stiliyam said:

My apology. I had mistaken it for Video POV not written. My apologies. Here is my POV

I had walked into Vybor, I see a group of people so i approach with my M4 in hands. I recognise 2 faces so I go over and talk. In the square there is a bit of beed going on between a hobo looking person, and someone else. They then decided to fight it out ( a Fistfight ) which the hobo had won. In mind there is like 4-6 of us watching the fight. When the hobo knocks the player down he takes a pistol. From there the Vybor police officers tell him to drop the pistol and to place his hands above his head. He then proceeds to 180 the cop resulting on them opening fire. At this point everyone has opened fire and a mass killing is going on, I try to run away but I end up getting killed.

Brilliant, it's quite alright. Thank you for posting your POV eventually, your temp ban has been lifted. 

A question for you, @Eagle.

Why did you decide to kill @Stiliyam when he decided to flee the scene and not be involved? 

4 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Brilliant, it's quite alright. Thank you for posting your POV eventually, your temp ban has been lifted. 

A question for you, @Eagle.

Why did you decide to kill @Stiliyam when he decided to flee the scene and not be involved? 

The only people I shot was a man who shot at G19 and myself no one was fleeing when I killed them.