Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 13:05

A theater group.

Shanoby

• Sapphire

I got this idea yesterday when Kenneth came through Homestead and acted out Harry Potter and Malfloy battle scene...

I started to think, why not? That is actually really good idea !

I imagine a theater group who could write plays, dramas, comedies and why not political plays for some spice.

Considering how base building is coming soon as well... you could build stages in all the major settlements for the people to sing and also do theater on ?

This is definitely an idea I consider for the future... if someone has ideas or wants to do this... let me know ?

What does the community think of this idea, would this work and be good thing to do?

I can imagine with right people, I could pull it off... I think one person I would see as a great ACTOR... a maestro for The Chernarus National Theater, would be @JoffreyRP

RPing RPers in an RP server? Me likey

• Sapphire
1 minute ago, N-ToxRP said:

RPing RPers in an RP server? Me likey

Meta am I right ?

• Sapphire

Do it 

• Emerald

This would be fun to watch. +1

• Diamond

I like this idea alot I think it would be fun as hell. I' m curious @Jackfish who would sing each part of the song think that would be hilarious to watch

• Event Master
Just now, Scarlett said:

I like this idea alot I think it would be fun as hell. I' m curious @Jackfish who would sing each part of the song think that would be hilarious to watch

I think Pado want to be the girl in our relationship but I dont mind ? 

• Diamond

If you ever do this song ig with him tell me so I can witness it lol

• Event Master
2 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

If you ever do this song ig with him tell me so I can witness it lol

Will do ? 

• Titanium

You mean something like Teatrlalnaja in Metro universe? That would be dope ye. 

• Developer

This is something I had the idea of doing at some point, it would just take a lot of effort, but if it were to happen it would be FUCKING amazing.

Once upon a time Alycone starting working toward having a drama club and event, with similar ideas. It was very difficult to organize, and RL got in the way at the time. But, I love the idea of a troupe of actors roaming around Chernarus and REALLY hope to see it IG! Good luck!