Jump to content
Server time: 2019-03-26, 19:13 WE ARE RECRUITING
Banshee

DISTRICT // Recruitment Open

Recommended Posts

Really, really cool. I dig the graphics. Wishing you guys nothing but the best of luck. Hopefully you all stop getting KoS'd soon!

Share this post


Link to post

Nice artwork, looks cool.

Share this post


Link to post

Feel free to ask any questions, leave feedback or point out and mistakes. It's highly appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post

Loving the graphics and the story!

Perhaps be a little more S.M.A.R.T with your goals, wink ? 

Share this post


Link to post

Nice graphics, looking forward to running into you in-game

Share this post


Link to post

If Oxen is in it you already know its gonna be fire as fuck

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Cipher said:

If Oxen is in it you already know its gonna be fire as fuck

You damn right.

Share this post


Link to post

very pretty thread.

gl

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for the kind words guy's, hoping to hop on for a bit longer tomorrow and get some RP going IG.

Share this post


Link to post

Good luck with this group guys

Share this post


Link to post

Group roster looks very neat! I suggest you add a couple more goals being some long term and some short. You also need the goals to be SMART. But overall looks pretty good!

Share this post


Link to post

threads looking nice GL guys 

Share this post


Link to post

Ey this art work has been the coolest I’ve seen in a while, well done. Gl innit

Share this post


Link to post

This looks dope, love the idea and the graphics, look forward to meeting you in game 

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for the kind words and feedback people.

I'm noticing that some of the thread art is a little hard to read currently so when I get home I'll change them a little bit to increase visibility, aswell as update the goals to make them a little more S.M.A.R.T.

Overall I have a couple more things planned to add to it to spice the whole thread up a little bit.

Thanks people!

Share this post


Link to post

This page looks amazing! I'll hope i'll meet you lot ingame ?

Share this post


Link to post

Goodluck fellow

www.DayzRP.com member

Share this post


Link to post

I've updated the thead;

  • Changed the headers so that they're easier to read.
  • Added more information to the "who are we" tab.
  • Changed to "goals" to "objectives"
  • added a "media" and "communications" tab.
  • added a new "ooc-goal"
Edited by Banshee

Share this post


Link to post

Unfortunately, you guys gotta use the S.M.A.R.T. goals as per the rules we have in place. :c Hopefully you can just switch them up a bit and add some "complete by" dates.

Other than that, I really like the thread & concept of the group. I've run into you guys a fair few times in game and know you have something good going for you. Best of luck ?

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Sleepyhead said:

Unfortunately, you guys gotta use the S.M.A.R.T. goals as per the rules we have in place. :c Hopefully you can just switch them up a bit and add some "complete by" dates.

Other than that, I really like the thread & concept of the group. I've run into you guys a fair few times in game and know you have something good going for you. Best of luck ?

I'll change the objectives to make them more smart, but is the overall layout of the objectives allowed? The way I formatted them with the titles and the descriptions?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Banshee said:

I'll change the objectives to make them more smart, but is the overall layout of the objectives allowed? The way I formatted them with the titles and the descriptions?

Yeah, I don't see any issue with the layout! I think it's unique and definitely gives a cool feel for the group.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Sleepyhead said:

Yeah, I don't see any issue with the layout! I think it's unique and definitely gives a cool feel for the group.

Alright cheers, I'll get to work on making the objectives smarter!

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...