Server time: 2019-03-26, 19:13 WE ARE RECRUITING
Banshee

DISTRICT // Recruitment Open

Really, really cool. I dig the graphics. Wishing you guys nothing but the best of luck. Hopefully you all stop getting KoS'd soon!

Nice artwork, looks cool.

Feel free to ask any questions, leave feedback or point out and mistakes. It's highly appreciated!

Loving the graphics and the story!

Perhaps be a little more S.M.A.R.T with your goals, wink ? 

Nice graphics, looking forward to running into you in-game

If Oxen is in it you already know its gonna be fire as fuck

Just now, Cipher said:

If Oxen is in it you already know its gonna be fire as fuck

You damn right.

very pretty thread.

gl

Thanks for the kind words guy's, hoping to hop on for a bit longer tomorrow and get some RP going IG.

Good luck with this group guys

Group roster looks very neat! I suggest you add a couple more goals being some long term and some short. You also need the goals to be SMART. But overall looks pretty good!

threads looking nice GL guys 

Ey this art work has been the coolest I’ve seen in a while, well done. Gl innit

This looks dope, love the idea and the graphics, look forward to meeting you in game 

Thanks for the kind words and feedback people.

I'm noticing that some of the thread art is a little hard to read currently so when I get home I'll change them a little bit to increase visibility, aswell as update the goals to make them a little more S.M.A.R.T.

Overall I have a couple more things planned to add to it to spice the whole thread up a little bit.

Thanks people!

This page looks amazing! I'll hope i'll meet you lot ingame ?

Goodluck fellow

www.DayzRP.com member

I've updated the thead;

• Changed the headers so that they're easier to read.
  • Added more information to the "who are we" tab.
  • Changed to "goals" to "objectives"
  • added a "media" and "communications" tab.
  • added a new "ooc-goal"
Edited by Banshee

Unfortunately, you guys gotta use the S.M.A.R.T. goals as per the rules we have in place. :c Hopefully you can just switch them up a bit and add some "complete by" dates.

Other than that, I really like the thread & concept of the group. I've run into you guys a fair few times in game and know you have something good going for you. Best of luck ?

11 hours ago, Sleepyhead said:

Unfortunately, you guys gotta use the S.M.A.R.T. goals as per the rules we have in place. :c Hopefully you can just switch them up a bit and add some "complete by" dates.

Other than that, I really like the thread & concept of the group. I've run into you guys a fair few times in game and know you have something good going for you. Best of luck ?

I'll change the objectives to make them more smart, but is the overall layout of the objectives allowed? The way I formatted them with the titles and the descriptions?

1 minute ago, Banshee said:

I'll change the objectives to make them more smart, but is the overall layout of the objectives allowed? The way I formatted them with the titles and the descriptions?

Yeah, I don't see any issue with the layout! I think it's unique and definitely gives a cool feel for the group.

Just now, Sleepyhead said:

Yeah, I don't see any issue with the layout! I think it's unique and definitely gives a cool feel for the group.

Alright cheers, I'll get to work on making the objectives smarter!