Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 17:49
Deer Isle Purge
TODAY | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Starts in 6 hours, 11 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

DayZRP Standalone v1

Recommended Posts

Minor glitch, but if you click the "Refresh status" button quickly, it will show the server as Offline, only fixed after clicking once more to refresh it properly.

0e8c6e141cf5857dc7ef5e9c73107d76.gif

Would also be nice to have a little loading wheel for the refresh, to know if it's still updating or not.

 

Edited by XieAngel

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, XieAngel said:

.

Yup, good catch, didn't expect anyone to be spamming the buttons. Just shows how much of a rookie software developer I am, lol.

This will be fixed in the next update.

 

---

Also if anyone happens to have any problems with the launcher not launching DayZ and just shutting down, run it as administrator. Windows doesn't always like to give it enough permissions to run the DayZ executable.

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/22/2018 at 11:14 PM, Se7en said:

Crypto miner detected 

 

Those are some serious accusations, or you're just fooling around. Not sure, but don't say things like that unless you either are obviously joking or you have some evidence to back up such a claim.

Share this post


Link to post

- User Was Cautioned For This Post - 

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Osaka said:

-Do no humor

He was kidding btw, a Crypto miner would be much more obvious in its makeup. Besides, Rolle has already had his fair share of drama in the past.

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Blitz said:

He was kidding btw, a Crypto miner would be much more obvious in its makeup. Besides, Rolle has already had his fair share of drama in the past.

That might be so, but I just asked to clarify it as Kerkkoh also explained it to him with anti virus reports. 
It's not funny to joke about malicious software like that.

Especially since this whole launcher thing is a matter of trust.

Also, pretty please, if you quote someone, then quote what they actually say.

Edited by Osaka
addition

Share this post


Link to post

To bring back a bit of humour to the post, don't feel bad @Kerkkoh, you're client is officially doing better than certain "professional game company's" clients atm :L 

At least your client doesn't delete the DayZ SA files ? 


Image may contain: text

Edited by The Traveler

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/1/2018 at 1:46 AM, The Traveler said:

To bring back a bit of humour to the post, don't feel bad @Kerkkoh, you're client is officially doing better than certain "professional game company's" clients atm :L 

At least your client doesn't delete the DayZ SA files ? 

I was just reading a reddit post about this that was shared to facebook earlier, and it was about how someone got into the PC Beta and downloaded the client and files for the game, and basically everything is client side because it's just a modded engine, and there are no server checks or validations to keep players in check, They claimed the guy was making false claims but they posted that so yeah, nice try fellas.

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Sgttater said:

My pc won't even let me download it. OH WELL

are you talking about the warning message you get when u try to run the program?

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Sgttater said:

My pc won't even let me download it. OH WELL

You need to give it permissions by selecting any option along the lines of "Download anyway" and then add exclusions to your firewalls/antivirus/antimalware applications.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Semiazas said:

You need to give it permissions by selecting any option along the lines of "Download anyway" and then add exclusions to your firewalls/antivirus/antimalware applications.

The launcher also randoms your guy when you spawn in so you can't have the face you want. Useless. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Sgttater said:

The launcher also randoms your guy when you spawn in so you can't have the face you want. Useless. 

That is not because of the launcher, it is because of the game reacting badly to modding. Follow these instructions to get your desired character model in-game:

- First you need to join the server through the launcher. 

- Then kill your character in-game. (Try to do this in a secluded place if possible.) 

- You then have to click "Exit" (do not click "Respawn") and go back to the main menu of DayZ, do not close down the game.

- While in the main menu, you then need to customize your character and hit "Apply".

- After that you join the server through the in-game browser that is in DayZ by copy-pasting the server IP (you can get the IP on the website or via DayZSA Launcher).

I hope this information helps. If your problem persists, please feel free to drop by the Help Desk on Discord.

If you wish to skip using DayZRP Launcher, you can also download and install the DayZRP Mod manually by using this guide here.

Share this post


Link to post

Ok now I can join but right as I go to load it I get kicked for having modified files: dayzrpmod 

Share this post


Link to post

This is not a support topic, stop posting in random threads.

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/22/2018 at 6:34 PM, Tewudin said:

Works great! I had a small issue with the launcher at first but of course it was me being blind. Turned out to just be a wrong path set for DayZ folder. Other than that, no further troubles.

Well, I subscribed and downloaded from the link on the DayZRP page and I got a Launcher similar to the arma 3 one. I tick the mood in the launcher and it still says its a bad version. Is the server password still the same also?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Vlad Moise said:

Well, I subscribed and downloaded from the link on the DayZRP page and I got a Launcher similar to the arma 3 one. I tick the mood in the launcher and it still says its a bad version. Is the server password still the same also?

You mean, you downloaded launcher from DayZRP website? If so, then try using vanilla DayZ launcher.

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Tewudin said:

You mean, you downloaded launcher from DayZRP website? If so, then try using vanilla DayZ launcher.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/21/2018 at 9:49 AM, Vlad Moise said:

Thanks

I also get bad version when trying to join..... i've used the launcher provided by you guys, have also used steams dayz laucher... and have tried another.

They all download and update the mods for me... but i still get "bad version" when joining.... any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, w1ked said:

I also get bad version when trying to join..... i've used the launcher provided by you guys, have also used steams dayz laucher... and have tried another.

They all download and update the mods for me... but i still get "bad version" when joining.... any ideas?

We're now using two mods for the time being. The DayZRP mod and The Winter Chernarus mod. if you have both updated and enabled you should be able to join, no problem.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...