Server time (UTC): 2021-09-24 06:56

S1: BadRP | Stary Sobor | 10/22/18 17:28

Jean

Server and location: S1 Stary Sobor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): around 20 hour, 21st of October 2018

Your in game name:  Sally Cooper

Names of allies involved: Franky, but I don't know his last name.

Name of suspect/s: Alek because it's the name his friend used to name him.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

Detailed description of the events: I only report the BadRP. They asked us to drop our weapons. I did it, but they wanted to check if we had something in our clothes. Is it so complicated to use the text and write something like "*Searches for weapons* //do I find any?" and get an answer after?
Only one of them it's considering to let me change my clothes in a room to get naked. The other tow didn't care that much. I know I can't get much about it but at least make people know that there are many ways to get the same objective without making every single person naked.

• Legend

Hit Log:

[2018/10/21 17:28:56]: (Sally Cooper) hit by (Alek Jakobski) to Brain with Bullet_556x45 

Kill Log:

[2018/10/21 17:28:56]: (Sally Cooper) killed by (Alek Jakobski) 

Connection Logs:

[2018/10/21 15:29:56]: (Alek Jakobski) connected
[2018/10/21 17:51:21]: (Alek Jakobski) connected 
[2018/10/21 18:0:0]: (Alek Jakobski) disconnected 

Chat Logs from Previous Day:

13:29:02 | Chat("Alek Jakobski"): 3738 
13:28:54 | Chat("Alek Jakobski"): hastag 
13:28:48 | Chat("Alek Jakobski"): ricochet#3738 
13:28:21 | Chat("Alek Jakobski"): YES 
13:27:39 | Chat("Alek Jakobski"): Discord 

Calling in @Ricochet to post his POV. 

Please also include all your allies and please explain to me why you were typing OOC without the double slash? Thanks. 

she was the one who rping badly. you are meant to act as you would in real life and you cannot say that irl she would not do as we said if we held her at gun point like that. and we stated tjat if she doesent do as we say she will die and that is what happend not my fault. its hers

• Legend
Just now, Ricochet said:

she was the one who rping badly. you are meant to act as you would in real life and you cannot say that irl she would not do as we said if we held her at gun point like that. and we stated tjat if she doesent do as we say she will die and that is what happend not my fault. its hers

Please provide us with a full and detailed point of view of the situation that occured.

• Legend

In addition, you will remain temp banned until a POV with all your allies have been posted. 

• Legend
Just now, Ricochet said:

why will i get banned for rping correctly 

If you're struggling to read, we'll put it in simple terms. 

We would like you to post a reply with your point of view (how you saw things) of the situation. Please also write down the name of your friend who also did this with you.

Thank you. 

Myself and two other players I was with ran into a girl and a man outside the "big red" house in Stary just before the pond on the Kabanino side of the town. We talked to them briefly outside the house and asked them to follow us inside as it was raining and hard to hear them outside with the noise. We went into the big red house and closed the door. When we got up the stairs we raised our weapons and held them at gun point saying "drop all your clothes on the ground now and any weapons that you have". The male player agreed to our commands and took everything he had off of him while the girl would not listen. We told her multiple times to take off her clothes and if she wouldnt that we would shoot her. She failed to meet our requests multiple times so I followed through and shot her. Is this not allowed? I thought that in the rules you are meant to act realistic, almost like you would if you were being held at gunpoint / robbed in real life. I cant see how if her friend agreed to our demands and was threatened equally that she would deny the demands and not expect a different outcome???

• Legend
5 minutes ago, Ricochet said:

Myself and two other players I was with ran into a girl and a man outside the "big red" house in Stary just before the pond on the Kabanino side of the town. We talked to them briefly outside the house and asked them to follow us inside as it was raining and hard to hear them outside with the noise. We went into the big red house and closed the door. When we got up the stairs we raised our weapons and held them at gun point saying "drop all your clothes on the ground now and any weapons that you have". The male player agreed to our commands and took everything he had off of him while the girl would not listen. We told her multiple times to take off her clothes and if she wouldnt that we would shoot her. She failed to meet our requests multiple times so I followed through and shot her. Is this not allowed? I thought that in the rules you are meant to act realistic, almost like you would if you were being held at gunpoint / robbed in real life. I cant see how if her friend agreed to our demands and was threatened equally that she would deny the demands and not expect a different outcome???

Please can you also tell us who your friends were in the situation? The men that were alongside you whilst you took the other people hostage. 

• Legend

You still haven't answer my question. I've asked you a question 3 times and you've ignored me every time. I'm not going to ask again. 

Who. Were. Your. Allies?

• Legend

Additional Logs:

Connection Logs:

[2018/10/21 15:46:15]: (Paddy McGuire) connected
[2018/10/21 17:53:22]: (Paddy McGuire) disconnected

[2018/10/21 17:56:36]: (Paddy McGuire) connected
[2018/10/21 18:0:0]: (Paddy McGuire) disconnected

Calling in @IrishmanPaddy to this report. Please post an actual POV with details as to what happened. Thanks. 

• Legend

I'm not sure if you guys struggle to read, but once again, I'm going to quote myself for you to read again. 

8 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Please post an actual POV with details as to what happened. Thanks. 

Anymore pointless posts from here on out will be smited with 10 points. Post your POV of what happened. 

• Legend

@IrishmanPaddy will remain temporarily banned until he responds with his full and detailed point of view.

When we were outside the big red, I asked if we should go inside as it is raining. Sally and the man she was with agreed so they followed us in. We went upstairs and initiated on them and told them to take off their clothes or we would shoot them. The man took off his clothes and followed Ricochet into the far left room upstairs while I stayed with Sally. Sally took off only a few items but not everything.  I told her again to take off all her clothes and she denied my request. I was a bit unsure what to do once she denied so I called Ricochet over and explained that she is not willing to agree to our demands. He threatened her with a shot beside her head into the wall and shouted at her again to take off her clothes or he will kill her. She said again I will not take off my clothes so he shot her. I didnt tell him to do so and he didnt ask me if he should, he just shot her. After that we eventually let the other man she was with go after taking some of his things that we needed but left him the rest.

• Legend
11 minutes ago, IrishmanPaddy said:

-

33 minutes ago, Ricochet said:

i think it is paddy something.

Both your temp bans have been removed. 

I also fail to believe that you struggled to remember someone's name who you played with an hour ago, but I guess you tried. 

I am so stupid, just after noticing the structure of the thread lol. Ive only now seen what Sally said about typing ooc to pat someone down or whatever which makes a lot more sense than how we went about things. I see where we went wrong and sorry for the bad experience

• Legend

Verdict

A team of GameMasters have reviewed the report in question and have come to a conclusion. 

A quick summary of the situation. The OP was taken hostage for whatever reason, and she was led into the house with another hostage. The footage starts when we see the other hostage completely naked with his stuff on the floor. We then see @Ricochet pointing a gun at @Jean asking her to slide off her clothes. She respectfully says no, perhaps not the best way to pick up a lady, and @Ricochet continuously screams to take off her clothes. She continues to say no and she then receives a gift of a 556 round to her face. 

We'll start off with @IrishmanPaddy. At the start of the video, you are standing in front of a hostage who is completely stripped with a gun pointed at him. You wanted to check him for any other weapons or valuable loot, hence why you were digging through his stuff. It's all well and good to look for weapons to hurt you or your ally, but the way you went about doing it was completely wrong. 

"Hey man, drop all your clothes on the floor so I can search them""

It makes no sense at all to make all your hostages into French ladies. If you wanted to make sure you were in the clear and they were of no threat to you, you would pat them down as you would for radios. Something along the lines of:

Tommy Zoom: *Tommy begins to look through all your pockets and compartments*
Tommy Zoom: //Do I find any weapons or radios? If so, drop them all.

This is the acceptable way of frisking people. Remember that we're a roleplay server, not a public server. But yes, you will be receiving a standard punishment of a 5 Day Ban and 1 Banstrike. 

Now, time to move the spotlight onto @Ricochet. In the video, you can hear Jean say very politely she wants to keep her clothes on. We think that's a perfectly fine request. But you on the other hand think it isn't. You ask her a few times before you shoot her in the face. If that's how you treat your dates IRL, i'd be worried. Anyway, this is a textbook example of BadRP which a dollop of invalid kill on top. You execute your hostage because they don't want to drop all clothes. BadRP being the clothes strip and Invalid kill for the execution.  

Even if you gave a valid request like "Go up the stairs into the room", you wouldn't execute someone straight away for not complying. You've got methods of injuring, beating up etc. You went straight for a nasty headshot. 

Like a quote we said above, we're a roleplay server, not a public server. For the reasons above, you're also guilty of BadRP aswell as Invalid Kill - Roleplayed. 

Before we conclude this verdict, I also personally came across a load of OOC logs in which you were speaking OOC in chat, without the //. We'll post them below so you can see. 

13:29:02 | Chat("Alek Jakobski"): 3738 
13:28:54 | Chat("Alek Jakobski"): hastag 
13:28:48 | Chat("Alek Jakobski"): ricochet#3738 
13:28:21 | Chat("Alek Jakobski"): YES 
13:27:39 | Chat("Alek Jakobski"): Discord 

So you were talking to someone and trying to give them your Discord name. That's all well and good, but you did not use "//". You do this several times, this is not the only encounter. It states clearly in the rules that the only way to communicate to someone OOCly is through the chat using two slashes before your message.

Without the two slashes, someone could see what you wrote and they would take the IC. "Discord? What is that? Is it like a curse?" That's why we use the slashes. You also need to bare in mind that roleplay should be on the top off your mind over all else. It seems the 3 rules you've broken have been neglecting that frame of mind, so I hope with your punishment you will learn from it.  

Due to you breaking 3 rules, we have decided to aggravate your punishment from a standard 5 Day Ban, 10 points to a 7 Day Ban, 15 points. The reason for the aggravation is due to the amount of rules broken in this time. Your friend broke 1 rule, you broke 3. Due to this aggravation, your whitelist will also be revoked due to receiving a 7 Day Ban being a new whitelist. You will need to go through the process again and reapply. 

Best of luck!

Outcome

@IrishmanPaddy | BadRP | Guilty - 5 Day Ban, 1 Banstrike
@Ricochet | BadRP / Invalid Kill / Excessive OOC | Guilty - Aggravated 7 Day Ban, 15 Points

Signed by @Jamie, @Sleepyhead & @DrMax

• Jamie locked this topic