Server time (UTC): 2021-09-16 22:00

My Favourite Doctor.. [Free Medic Frequency]

Guest Beni

*As Carlo sits in his new home, he picks up his radio and presses the PTT Button*

" Doc, It's Carlo.

Listen, I know you know your stuff and I need a favour from you. We have our deal but it's nothing to do with that.

I need you, or one of your people to teach my people advanced first aid

Who would you recommenced? " 

*The radio would fall silent*

• Emerald

*Doctor greenfield is writting something into her personal medical log sitting near the long range radio when the message comes trough, She grabs the PTT. Ponders for a moment, and says.*

''Hello Carlo, This is Doctor Greenfield from the free medics, I hear you loud an clear. 

*she keeps the PTT depressed but is clearly talking to someone else in the room, her voice further away from the mic and almost whispering* 

''Psst Blake do you know a Carlo? They are asking for a doc, But that could be like 10 people here'' 

*A voice responds in the background the words too muddled to be distinguised*

''ahh yes ofcourse'' *she responds to the voice then her voice returns closer to the mic*

''Well Carlo its a reqeust we do get more often, And even though non of our doctors are professors as far as I know, Teaching the skills needed in a direct emergency should be possible for us. You could stop by the homestead at your own convience, We can either see who is availble at that time, Or make further arrangements to get you the doctor you prefer.''

*A small break in the flow of words* 

''I will ask around here and see if there is someone who has taught classes before, untill then looking forward to your reaction or safe arival,''

*The PPT stays depressed for a moment as she lowers the mic to put it down, Her voice furher away again.*

''Hey Blake, with all the confusion over names maybe we should get a bunch of those nametags for on our jacke......'' 

* the radio falls silent*