Server time: 2019-03-24, 03:41 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 18 minutes
OnionRP

Onion's 6 Point Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: 

I would have much preferred Dino to have messaged me or spoke to me about this.

I was saying congratulations to a new staff member. Dino warned me of which I assumed was because I didn't use a template... as he provided fuck-all feedback. I think 3 points for a "Well Done" to a new staff member is much much much too harsh ? People get the same for telling someone to fuck off etc!

Then I used a template and only then did OskuRP tell me what was actually wrong with the post... so I removed it... and THEN Dino gives me 3 more points for removing it...

In my opinion, as someone who is supposed to help others; that is poor mentoring. And you are throwing points around at someone who made a genuine and honest mistake instead of actually correcting them and teaching them.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: As above

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Removal of all 6 points.

What could you have done better?: Asked Dino what he meant before posting again.

More info 

Hi onion,

After looking over the appeal we have decided your points will be staying. The staff feedback section of the forum is exactly for what the title implies, “feedback”." Saying congrats is not feedback, we have a separate thread in the offtopic section where you can say congrats or you could be like everyone else and just post on their profile.

While we understand you might have been confused due to the vague warning you were given the rules of that section of the forums is there before you even enter any thread. In fact most staff members have the rules on their feedback thread as an added precaution. After you realized your mistake you should’ve just stopped posting and simply snipped what you put.

Outcome

Appeal denied - points stay

myself and @Brady