Server time: 2017-10-17, 00:24
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Papa Cheese

Protective KOS?

Guest Papa Cheese   
Guest Papa Cheese

If we see someone mugging someone (the muggee being either a friend or foe)can we kill the mugger in order to save the life or loot of the other player. For example, could the person shooting the video kill these people with guns at 7:20 in the video?

Astraal    3

yes you can i think but you have to be 100% sure that he is mugged or it will be KOS.

Reacher    2

I don't see a video.

Yet, if you stumble onto a robbery, and feel you are certain you can offer assistance to the 'victim', then you can act, yes.

However, keep in mind that you need to be absolutely sure. If you get it wrong, you are in full account for the consequences - such as a formal KoS report and ban.

Lord Fusk    2

99% of the time when you want to save someone in a robbery it ends up having them killed by overwatch or the guy initiating.

Caeldon    1

I don't see a video either.

If I was to stumble across a robbery, I'd make sure there was no overwatch and then try to get within distance to hear direct communications to be 100% sure it is a robbery. Well that's if I had other people there to be my overwatch; otherwise I'd remain hidden and let things play their natural course.

Sky    1

99% of the time when you want to save someone in a robbery it ends up having them killed by overwatch or the guy initiating.

QTF.

Most of the smarter clans on this server won't initiate without overwatch. If someone intervenes in a robbery in an attempt to help the captive, the second a shot is fired, the over-watch is going to put down the captive.

It may not be ideal that this happens, however its natural for the robbers to assume that the disruption is by allies of the captive, meaning the captive is hostile by association.

Lord Fusk    2

Ive remember when seaweed monster had a bounty on him and ZC ran up and robbed him, i just gunned the ZC initiator down knowing that they would kill him :P

This was before the RP rules so there was no meta gaming muhahaehehehahööhöihi

Guest Kilgore   
Guest Kilgore

Too risky, most of the time there is a sniper, or over-watch.

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

We need more counter-snipers.

or this:

5567022691_655abe0af4_z.jpg

I know what you're thinking - The commissar would get shot by a sniper...

But that's not a bad thing, it's a great thing, you're making the men in the tank's lives easier to kill you and not have to listen to some officially sanctioned and uniformed sadist.

Sign in to follow this