Server time (UTC): 2021-09-18 15:04

Blood, Bullets and Politics
TODAY | 2021-09-18 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 4 hours, 55 minutes

The Tortugan State - Message to the people *2

FalkRP

• Diamond

*Falk picks up his radio and presses the PTT*

This is Falk. I am looking for a young girl that goes by the name Emily. 

*Falk lets go the PTT*

• Diamond

*A Russian accent comes over the radio*

Da, Emily is known to me. Is Emily of Lyudi Bezdny? I hear Lyudi Bezdny not around anymore. Emily is though!

Many people want to know of Emily. I ask why? Radio man come here and ask as well. Maybe I give you information no? But maybe you also give me something in return? Maybe like trade!

*Silence*

• Diamond

*Sam would take a breath before pressing the PTT*

And what do you want with her?

*He would let go of the PTT*

*Emily’s heart races as she hears her name on the radio. She hesitates for a moment, taking a deep breath before pressing down the PTT.*

Hi Falk. My name is Emily. I’m not sure if I’m the person you’re looking for or why you would be looking for me.

Please keep in mind that information gathered from other sources is not always accurate. If you’d like to talk with me directly, we can arrange that.

*She lets go of the PTT*    

Edited by ScarletRose
  • Diamond

*Falk picks up the radio and presses the PTT*

Information gathered? you seem to be scared or something? I'm not hear to harm you. I just wanted to talk about what was this bag of food was all about?

*Falk lets go the PTT*

Edited by Falk

*An odd voice tunes into the frequency*

Did i happen to hear about a meet and greet? We would not be opposed to attending.

*The voice laughs for a moment*

Suppose we could just take her for ourselves as well. My people are starting to get peckish anyway.

*Laughs and screams can be heard in the background before the voice tunes out of the frequency*

*A man begins talking on the radio frequency*

It's good to hear you're still around, Emily. I hope things are going well for you and Radek? I believe that was his name.

*He pauses then continues*

I would like to contact you directly out of the ears of less than desirables. I won't be saying my name due to OPSEC since that is privileged information

*He says the last words as if they are meant to mean something and pauses*

I hope to hear back from you... Out

*The radio goes to static as the man lets off of the PTT*

*Emily presses down the PTT*

Hi Falk. I’ve had to be more cautious as of late, I hope you understand. I’d rather you hear the story from me if you are still interested. Let us meet near Vybor. We can arrange the details closer to the time... 

*She releases the PTT*

Edited by ScarletRose