Server time: 2017-10-22, 00:56
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Skates

A dirty brown folder

Skates    0

*As you kneel to observe your surroundings you notice the carcass of what used to be a helicopter. As you reach the helicopter you begin to search it and find a small brown folder with a large collection of papers inside. You remove the first sheet and read it*

ygWtvCZ.jpg

// I'll write more when I get the time. Boredom is one hell of a motivator.

I like it. If you plan on making multiple pages you should definetly include some details of certain clans and players, that would make it feel like there's someone in control who knows what's going on.

Skates    0

*You slot the first page back into the folder and remove the second*

Judggyf.jpg

Tortov    0

Nice work, are you using PS or a template/app to make it?

Skates    0

//Solanum is a potato virus.

// It's also the name of the virus in the book "Zombie Survival Guide" by Max Brooks.

// I basically took an image of a tatty old piece of paper and pulled that image onto a word document and stretched it out to make it look good. Fairly easy and I prefer it to the standard forum text.

//this isnt what i thought itd be... this topic's title is misleading. xP lmao

//to stay on point i love the effort you put into this. +1

Gullio1    0

//Solanum is a potato virus.

// It's also the name of the virus in the book "Zombie Survival Guide" by Max Brooks.

// I basically took an image of a tatty old piece of paper and pulled that image onto a word document and stretched it out to make it look good. Fairly easy and I prefer it to the standard forum text.

A rather ingenious way of avoiding boredom caused by the forum format. I may have to steal it if I can't think of a different way.... muhuhahaha....

Skates    0

//this isnt what i thought itd be... this topic's title is misleading. xP lmao

//to stay on point i love the effort you put into this. +1

// I think my thought proccess for the title was short and something that catches your attention. You see the title and think "What the?" and click on it. Then you sigh and realize the writing is horrible and there are more mistakes in it than the Xbox One reveal event.

Blizzard    0

love how this looks, how did you come up with the name for the virus( i have the same one for my rp story) I got mine from a zombie guide lol.

Skates    0

love how this looks, how did you come up with the name for the virus( i have the same one for my rp story) I got mine from a zombie guide lol.

// There's an awesome author by the name of Max Brooks who has wrote two awesome zombie books. World War Z and Zombie Survival Guide. In the Zombie Survival Guide the virus is called "Solanum".

Sign in to follow this