Jump to content

Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 02:52

S1 / No time to comply and RDM / 18.10.2018


Zipcouda

Recommended Posts

  • Emerald

Server and location:   S1 Kab

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  2018 - 10 - 19. 02:30 - 02:35

Your in game name: Vrach Sikorski

Names of allies involved:  Stan and others.

Name of suspect/s:  Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  N/A

Detailed description of the events:  I was standing in a tree line south of Kab and talking to a man in beige balaclava and red sports bag. I noticed a large amount of people running toward Kab from the south, close to us. They were wearing green and blue arm bands and charging. I turned towards Kab and heard someone shout an initiation. I turned that second while they were yelling it slightly to the right and was instantly killed.
 

Stan will be reporting as well. Stan was instantly killed shortly after while he was in the middle of kab, about 200 meters from where the initiation on me took place.

Edited by Zipcouda
Link to comment
  • Sapphire

Server and location:  The only server, around 02:00 Server time

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  The time of this posting, 10.18.2018

Your in game name: Jack Warren 

Names of allies involved:  @Zipcouda @Jabba  @Kordruga  @Vulfgang

Name of suspect/s:  New Moon and Saviors? Blue and Green Armbands

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  NA

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  We have no video. We are hoping the suspects have video. 

Detailed description of the events:  We are going to into Kab, we are mostly split up. There was some sort of initiation on Zip I guess, but he did not have enough time to comply, they just shot him down. And then all of a sudden we are getting shot at in another part of town and killed? I dont understand the reasoning behind this. 

 

I am hoping that the suspects have video evidence of the aparent "Initiation", so that this can be cleared up. 

Edited by STAN
Link to comment
  • Legend

I've merged your reports as they are the same situation.

Logs will be posted shortly.

Link to comment
  • Sapphire

I would also like to add one more thing. 

 

Lets say there is video evidence of this initiation, and zip had time to comply, how are we, members of his dynamic, supposed to know all the way across town? And then all of a sudden we get gunned down? It seems like there shouldn't be kill rights given to people because you have a feeling that they are together? 

 

None of us fired at anyone. We didn't even have guns out. We were just shot for no reason other than the suspects assumed we were together. Yes, some of were wearing arm bands. But is that enough to confirm and straight up kill random people? I need this rule to be explained to me and like to do it on discord. 

Link to comment
  • Emerald

I don't really understand why Wumby and the others were shot at. I was 200 meters if not more away from the others. I was then initiated on and killed, not to mention the fact that I never resisted as I got no chance to. But why were the people in town killed? Because they had orange arm bands on? An arm band shouldn't make someone KOS. I am really curious why those in town were attacked when they had no way of knowing I was initiated on since I was killed instantly during the initiation. Were talking they said "Drop your weapon... (I turn slightly and die)" I didn't even hear the finish of what he was shouting.

 

Edited by Zipcouda
Link to comment
  • Sapphire

Here is a video taken by @Ragnar when we were walking into Kab. 

In this moment, you can see Zip is not with us, and he tells us that he is possibly getting surrounded. He says that at 4 seconds. At 6 seconds you hear a hellfire of gunshots and at 9 seconds he says holy shit Im dead. 

 

5 seconds from the point of him being surrounded to him being dead. This is clearly no time to comply. 

 

Next situation. We are still down in the street. No one has initiated on us and we have no idea what is going on as zip just died. You hear me say "I just got shot" out of no where. I have no idea where I was shot from. We heard gunfire so we decided to run out of town to safety. Let me say this again. No one Initiated on us. No one gave us any demands. We were not informed of any hostile activity towards a member of our dynamic group. 

Link to comment
  • Diamond
44 minutes ago, STAN said:

Here is a video taken by @Ragnar when we were walking into Kab. 

In this moment, you can see Zip is not with us, and he tells us that he is possibly getting surrounded. He says that at 4 seconds. At 6 seconds you hear a hellfire of gunshots and at 9 seconds he says holy shit Im dead. 

 

5 seconds from the point of him being surrounded to him being dead. This is clearly no time to comply. 

 

Next situation. We are still down in the street. No one has initiated on us and we have no idea what is going on as zip just died. You hear me say "I just got shot" out of no where. I have no idea where I was shot from. We heard gunfire so we decided to run out of town to safety. Let me say this again. No one Initiated on us. No one gave us any demands. We were not informed of any hostile activity towards a member of our dynamic group. 

Hi. This was me shooting in your video. I had just initiated on another group, and was told prior that the group us and New Moon were initiating on were wearing red arm bands by my group members, so I thought you were with them and were coming to reinforce them, as I assumed somebody had already initiated on you, due to the information I was provided. I accept the ban and I am truly sorry this has happened.

Link to comment
  • Sapphire

Rico Hernandez POV: I was with my boys in Novy (Saviors and New Moon) when my DayZ crashed. I was going to just quit for the night, but was persuaded to act otherwise. I got back in, but they had already left for Kab, so I had some catching up to do. By the time I got to Kab, the yeet had been dropped but the fight was still active, I was only like 1-200 m behind. I secured a plate carrier from a dead house member and moved down into town because Moody said he needed help at the green house. I was shot by someone in the barn compound that I had been told was clear, but apparently it wasn't. I died next to the corner of the green house. 

The question is wether or not anyone from the house had shot at any of our guys before we killed them. If any of the initiated party fired back then we gained KOS on all of their people within 500 for the next 200. I know for a fact that they did. Unless there was a problem with the initiation sight, no rules were broken here. (if the people who heard the initiation werent given time to comply). I cant watch the Video right now, but there was no blatant KOS. After the first shot from any of the house members we had rights on them all. 

Link to comment
  • Sapphire
17 minutes ago, Reckless said:

Rico Hernandez POV: I was with my boys in Novy (Saviors and New Moon) when my DayZ crashed. I was going to just quit for the night, but was persuaded to act otherwise. I got back in, but they had already left for Kab, so I had some catching up to do. By the time I got to Kab, the yeet had been dropped but the fight was still active, I was only like 1-200 m behind. I secured a plate carrier from a dead house member and moved down into town because Moody said he needed help at the green house. I was shot by someone in the barn compound that I had been told was clear, but apparently it wasn't. I died next to the corner of the green house. 

The question is wether or not anyone from the house had shot at any of our guys before we killed them. If any of the initiated party fired back then we gained KOS on all of their people within 500 for the next 200. I know for a fact that they did. Unless there was a problem with the initiation sight, no rules were broken here. (if the people who heard the initiation werent given time to comply). I cant watch the Video right now, but there was no blatant KOS. After the first shot from any of the house members we had rights on them all. 

None of our people fired back? Zip was the only one initiated on and he died right away. The rest of us tried to run away from a gunfight we were not involved in. And got shot and killed. 

 

Edit: We were NOT with the House. We were passing through the town. We had no affiliation with anyone there. 

28 minutes ago, Syoto said:

Hi. This was me shooting in your video. I had just initiated on another group, and was told prior that the group us and New Moon were initiating on were wearing red arm bands by my group members, so I thought you were with them and were coming to reinforce them, as I assumed somebody had already initiated on you, due to the information I was provided. I accept the ban and I am truly sorry this has happened.

This sounds like Mis ID. You say you were in a previous encounter with red arm bands? And we just happened to be wearing red bands? Does this sound right? 

Edited by STAN
Link to comment
  • Diamond
4 minutes ago, STAN said:

 

This sounds like Mis ID. You say you were in a previous encounter with red arm bands? And we just happened to be wearing red bands? Does this sound right? 

Not a direct encounter. I was told previously that the people we were chasing had dropped some of their red arm bands, so I assumed some could still be wearing theirs, and we had been chasing them through stary to Kabanino, so as soon as I initiated, I saw your dynamic come up the road from starry, I mistakenly assumed you were their backup. 

Link to comment
  • Sapphire

Hey man it was me in the beige balaclava @Zipcouda you were alittle to the left of me when they initiated on both of us I shot both of them and I think I hit you in the crossfire cuz it was a 2 on 2. That’s comepletly my fault and I shot you on accident zip. I was with the house so I wasn’t killing any of your boys but I hit you when I sprayed the other 2

Edited by Diamond
Link to comment
  • Sapphire
5 minutes ago, Syoto said:

Not a direct encounter. I was told previously that the people we were chasing had dropped some of their red arm bands, so I assumed some could still be wearing theirs, and we had been chasing them through stary to Kabanino, so as soon as I initiated, I saw your dynamic come up the road from starry, I mistakenly assumed you were their backup. 

Ah okay. Yea we came from South, not from Stary. So does this account for the reasoning behind Zip getting mowed down right away as well? 

 

Edit: Question was answered by Diamond above. 

Edited by STAN
Link to comment
  • Diamond
1 minute ago, STAN said:

Ah okay. Yea we came from South, not from Stary. So does this account for the reasoning behind Zip getting mowed down right away as well? 

 

Edit: Question was answered by Diamond above. 

I would just like to clarify something. As soon as Ragnar gets behind the walls next to piano house, I get lit up and die, so any shots you recieve thereafter did not come from me.

Link to comment
  • Sapphire
2 minutes ago, STAN said:

Ah okay. Yea we came from South, not from Stary. So does this account for the reasoning behind Zip getting mowed down right away as well? 

 

Edit: Question was answered by Diamond above. 

Yeah I most likely killed him after both of us got initiated on cuz I shotvthe 2 guys who robbed us and he was slightly to the left of me

Link to comment
  • Sapphire

I would like the report closed. Zip will be commenting on this as well soon so it can be closed. 

 

Glad this was cleared up. 

Link to comment
  • Emerald
Just now, Diamond said:

Hey man it was me in the beige balaclava @Zipcouda you were alittle to the left of me when they initiated on both of us I shot both of them and I think I hit you in the crossfire cuz it was a 2 on 2. That’s comepletly my fault and I shot you on accident zip. I was with the house so I wasn’t killing any of your boys but I hit you when I sprayed the other 2

I can vouch for this, as i was one of the people initiating on @Diamond and @Zipcouda as i had assumed both were in the house, however when i initiated my game stuttered and when it when it came back i was being shot and zip was dead, it seems that Zip got killed in an accidental crossfire between me and diamond.

 

2 minutes ago, STAN said:

Ah okay. Yea we came from South, not from Stary. So does this account for the reasoning behind Zip getting mowed down right away as well? 

From what i understand Zipcouda was killed while diamond was blasting me, i think zip may have accidentally been in the way of the shots.

Link to comment
  • Sapphire
Just now, STAN said:

I would like the report closed. Zip will be commenting on this as well soon so it can be closed. 

 

Glad this was cleared up. 

Yeah man I fucked up trying to kill the 2 guys that initiated on me and zip and killed al 3 for sure

Link to comment
  • Emerald
7 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Hey man it was me in the beige balaclava @Zipcouda you were alittle to the left of me when they initiated on both of us I shot both of them and I think I hit you in the crossfire cuz it was a 2 on 2. That’s completely my fault and I shot you on accident zip. I was with the house so I wasn’t killing any of your boys but I hit you when I sprayed the other 2

This is unfortunate, wish you had given me a chance to help haha. In this case I would like this report on my behalf to be closed. I understand why I was killed so quickly. Thanks for being honest and letting me know.

Link to comment
  • Sapphire
Just now, Zipcouda said:

This is unfortunate, wish you had given me a chance to help haha. In this case I would like this report on my behalf to be closed. I understand why I was killed so quickly. Thanks for being honest and letting me know.

My bad bro for real, well team up and take them on soon TM 

Link to comment
  • Legend

The staff team have looked over this report and agreed on it to be /closed

In the future, we ask you to please be more careful when trying to ID targets in a firefights and always give enough time for your hostages to comply to your demands to avoid anymore situations like this to happen again.

Signed by @DrMax, @Harvey and  @Brayces

Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...