Jump to content

Server time (UTC): 2021-09-24 06:43

PsiSyn back in DayZRP.


Shanoby

Recommended Posts

  • Sapphire

If you wish to see DayZRP stream and see what he thinks... have fun ?

 

Link to comment
  • Event Master

I got a bad feeling about this..

Edited by Jackfish
Link to comment
  • Diamond

OMG
Image result for ITS HAPPENING GIF

Link to comment
  • Emerald

Oh boy. 

Link to comment

Honestly... I don't  think we are ready for this... 

Even if lewis was a good boy, the community is still stabalising from the influx of new players (70/100 on the server every other night) and we defo have some teething pains... 

Having an influx of fanboys coming to DayZRP again I feel may strain us quite a bit :S 

I am hype he's back because ayeee exposure, I just wished he'd waited another month! ? 

Link to comment
  • Sapphire
11 minutes ago, The Traveler said:

Honestly... I don't  think we are ready for this... 

Even if lewis was a good boy, the community is still stabalising from the influx of new players (70/100 on the server every other night) and we defo have some teething pains... 

Having an influx of fanboys coming to DayZRP again I feel may strain us quite a bit :S 

I am hype he's back because ayeee exposure, I just wished he'd waited another month! ? 

Bring on the whitenames baby 

edit: *new players 

Edited by Diamond
Link to comment
Just now, Diamond said:

Bring on the whitenames baby 

sees you used the term "whitenames"

tumblr_p7uf9wn7T11uyg4r8o2_540.gif

Link to comment
  • MVP

Staff need to prepare themselves...Psi-wave incoming. In all seriousness more exposure of DayZRP cannot be a bad thing to be honest.

Link to comment
  • Sapphire

Oh boy...

Link to comment
  • Sapphire
4 minutes ago, The Traveler said:

sees you used the term "whitenames"

tumblr_p7uf9wn7T11uyg4r8o2_540.gif

Is it frowned upon now 

Link to comment
  • Sapphire
Just now, Diamond said:

Is it frowned upon now 

yes

Link to comment
  • Sapphire
1 minute ago, Descendants said:

yes

Word. Bring on the new players 

Link to comment
  • Sapphire

Bring on those new players. Or whatever you want to call them.  

Aside from the few people who will be involved in the reports that soon follow this action, it will be fine. Gotta kill a few to save the many. 

Link to comment
  • MVP

Oh lord not again

Link to comment
  • Diamond
36 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Is it frowned upon now 

Guess I chose the right time to be one 

Link to comment
  • Diamond

Oh on, here we go

Link to comment
  • MVP

So, if a player reports him (again) for a rulebreak - are they gonna get harassed?

Just reading all the "Oh no here we go" in this thread is concerning. Last time I tried to role play with him, he ran off with a herd of cows because he couldn't be fucked with me or the people trying to roleplay with him...

Link to comment
  • Diamond
9 hours ago, Mademoiselle said:

So, if a player reports him (again) for a rulebreak - are they gonna get harassed?

Just reading all the "Oh no here we go" in this thread is concerning. Last time I tried to role play with him, he ran off with a herd of cows because he couldn't be fucked with me or the people trying to roleplay with him...

Fair point TBH, hopefully they wont 

Link to comment
  • Sapphire

I'm confused as tho why this was posted by someone other than him lol

Link to comment
  • Diamond

Oh. How... Wonderful?.. 

Link to comment
  • Sleepyhead locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...