Server time (UTC): 2021-09-16 22:43

88.7 Open Frequency Looking for a chemist

Diamond

• Sapphire

*Tyler begins to speak you can tell he’s alittle fucked up*

Yoooo... I’m looking for a chemist or someone good with chemicals or some science shit. 

*Coughs*

*Following sentence is alittle slured*

If you could hit me back on this that would be appreciated. I am only going to meet in person... I need someone to make me medicine I have a chronic back problem. Pays well.

*You hear small chatter in the background*

If you know how to make shit or know someone who can make shit, do me a solid I’ll take care of you. 

*Ends transmition And waits for reply* 

Edited by Diamond

*the radio makes an array of fuzzes and pops before you hear a voice* 

i aint a chemist but i recently found  some morphine and some oxy with the seal on the bottle unbroken id be willing to give it to you i dont need it to be perfectly honest i would like some ammo in return tho

ross out 

*the radio fuzzes slowly fade*

Edited by RossGodds

Artemis checks his bag, and confirming the contents, picks up the radio:

"Hello, this is Artemis.

I can take a look at your back and have enough supplies to keep you pain free for about 1 month. I hardly doubt you can find anyone with the proper equipment to manufacture what you need. Reply on this frequency. I'm currently in the Vybor area. I repeat: Vybor. 

Artemis over and out"

• Sapphire
2 minutes ago, RossGodds said:

*the radio makes an array of fuzzes and pops before you hear a voice* 

i aint a chemist but i recently found  some morphine and some oxy with the seal on the bottle unbroken id be willing to give it to you i dont need it to be perfectly honest i would like some ammo in return tho

ross out 

*the radio fuzzes slowly fade*

*Tyler hears and comes back to the broadcast excited and tries to hold his composure*

Oh yeah for sure man.. my buddy needs some of that stuff just tryna do him a solid.. 

*He coughs and drops his voice lower and tries to whisper not give away the location of the meet*

I can meet you tonight in Stary at 9:30pm I’ll be looking for you. 

*Annouces louder*

Anyone else who has painkillers or pills they don’t need my buddy is looking for some and I got a back issue I need them too.

Also if you know how to make the shit that would be a fact.. Let me know and we can meet again you will be PAID WELL *He stresses*

*gives a fake wince of pain that is kind of believable*

Thank you 

*Tyler awaits another response from either a chemist or someone else that has what’s looking for*

1 minute ago, darczon69 said:

Artemis checks his bag, and confirming the contents, picks up the radio:

"Hello, this is Artemis.

I can take a look at your back and have enough supplies to keep you pain free for about 1 month. I hardly doubt you can find anyone with the proper equipment to manufacture what you need. Reply on this frequency. I'm currently in the Vybor area. I repeat: Vybor. 

Artemis over and out"

*Tyler comes back onto the radio*

i can meet you tonight at 10:30pm. I have some things to take care of. I will meet you in the clinic. Come alone..

*He turns off the broadcast*

1 minute ago, Diamond said:

*Tyler hears and comes back to the broadcast excited and tries to hold his composure*

Oh yeah for sure man.. my buddy needs some of that stuff just tryna do him a solid.. 

*He coughs and drops his voice lower and tries to whisper not give away the location of the meet*

I can meet you tonight in Stary at 9:30pm I’ll be looking for you. 

*Annouces louder*

Anyone else who has painkillers or pills they don’t need my buddy is looking for some and I got a back issue I need them too.

Also if you know how to make the shit that would be a fact.. Let me know and we can meet again you will be PAID WELL *He stresses*

*gives a fake wince of pain that is kind of believable*

Thank you 

*Tyler awaits another response from either a chemist or someone else that has what’s looking for*

*Ross quickly picks up the radio as hears the same voice again*

that sounds like a good meeting point i forgot to say I've got some anti depressants as well if they're any use to you.

Ross out.

*ross puts his radio back in his pack and continues west*

• Sapphire
Just now, RossGodds said:

*Ross quickly picks up the radio as hears the same voice again*

that sounds like a good meeting point i forgot to say I've got some anti depressants as well if they're any use to you.

Ross out.

*ross puts his radio back in his pack and continues west*

*Tyler becomes even more excited*

Yeah.. Yeah yeah for sure man for sure I will see you tonight. 

*You hear him softly say “Let’s goooooo”*

*The radio cuts out*

6 minutes ago, Diamond said:

*Tyler becomes even more excited*

Yeah.. Yeah yeah for sure man for sure I will see you tonight. 

*You hear him softly say “Let’s goooooo”*

*The radio cuts out*

* ross reaches for his radio once more* 

Im gonna come clean with you i had one of the oxy pills but thats it and im already in the stary area if you would rather do this now.

*Ross puts his radio in his pack once more hoping to hear back soon*

Artemis sighs and picks up the radio, slightly annoyed.

'Hello, this is Artemis.

I'm sorry but that will not do. If you want my medication and expertise, YOU will come to me. I'm not born yesterday and I'd rather avoid having to kill more humans than I have to"

*You can hear magazines being loaded*

"If you agree to these conditions, come to Vybor police station, alone. Contact me on this frequency when you are en route and I will place one quarter of the medication inside the jail cell where you can pick it up. After I confirm that you are not a threat, I will examine your chest and provide you with the rest.

Artemis over and out"

18 minutes ago, darczon69 said:

'Hello, this is Artemis.

I'm sorry but that will not do. If you want my medication and expertise, YOU will come to me. I'm not born yesterday and I'd rather avoid having to kill more humans than I have to"

"If you agree to these conditions, come to Vybor police station, alone. Contact me on this frequency when you are en route and I will place one quarter of the medication inside the jail cell where you can pick it up. After I confirm that you are not a threat, I will examine your chest and provide you with the rest.

Artemis over and out"

* Ross reaches for his radio again* 

Are you a doctor of sorts cause i have some medical equipment that i think would be much more helpful for a doctor if you are one that is.

ross out 

*Ross hooks his radio into his belt*

Edited by RossGodds

Wiping his hands of gun oil, Artemis picks up the radio.

"Hello, this is Artemis.

I am not a doctor "of sorts". I'm a licensed professional. Internal medicine, to be precise. I would be more than happy to take a look at what you have and I have the means to pay you for your trouble if you accept 5.56mm, 7.62x54mm or .45 ACP ammo as payment. I cannot spare anything else.

Same conditions apply. You must come to me, in a location I choose.

Artemis, over and out."

*Ross unhooks his radio from his belt and presses the PTT*

ok artemis seems fair enough. I want to meet as soon as possible wherever you choose preferably close to gorka as I'm near there.

I hope to see you very soon.

ross out.

*Ross hooks his radio into his belt again*

Edited by RossGodds
38 minutes ago, darczon69 said:

"Hello, this is Artemis.

I am not a doctor "of sorts". I'm a licensed professional. Internal medicine, to be precise. I would be more than happy to take a look at what you have and I have the means to pay you for your trouble if you accept 5.56mm, 7.62x54mm or .45 ACP ammo as payment. I cannot spare anything else.

Artemis, over and out."

*Ross unhooks his radio from his belt and presses the PTT*

ok artemis seems fair enough. I want to meet as soon as possible wherever you choose preferably close to gorka as I'm near there.

I hope to see you very soon.

ross out.

*Ross hooks his radio into his belt again*

• Sapphire
1 hour ago, darczon69 said:

'Hello, this is Artemis.

Artemis over and out"

*Tyler answers*

Oh..Kay.. what time doc 

*Tyler awaits a reply*

*Ross unhooks his radio on and presses the PTT*

hey can we meet up sooner than we discussed as I've got shit to do and i cant be waiting around.

Ross out.

*the radio falls silent*

Edited by RossGodds
  • Sapphire
1 hour ago, RossGodds said:

*Ross unhooks his radio on and presses the PTT*

hey Tyler can we meet up sooner than we discussed as I've got shit to do and i cant be waiting around.

Ross out.

*the radio falls silent*

*You can hear the sleep deprivation and the sound of him barely staying awake in his voice*

*He sounds like he is fucked up on something*

*His voice is slured and broken up*

I can.... try .... for like.... 8:30 I also .....have... a lot of shit... going on ... I will... let you know..

*The radio stays on for about 5 minutes. He has clearly fallen asleep. You hear him with a heavy amount of hiccups and he rolls to his side and throws up and falls right back to sleep. The PTT is pressed after a little while by Harrison who finds him laying unconscious in a bed in stary. You hear him say -

“Jesus Christ..” before turning off the radio*

1 hour ago, Diamond said:

*You can hear the sleep deprivation and the sound of him barely staying awake in his voice*

*He sounds like he is fucked up on something*

*His voice is slured and broken up*

I can.... try .... for like.... 8:30 I also .....have... a lot of shit... going on ... I will... let you know..

*The radio stays on for about 5 minutes. He has clearly fallen asleep. You hear him with a heavy amount of hiccups and he rolls to his side and throws up and falls right back to sleep. The PTT is pressed after a little while by Harrison who finds him laying unconscious in a bed in stary. You hear him say -

“Jesus Christ..” before turning off the radio*

*Ross unhooks his radio and presses the PTT*

Im at the homestead if you know where that is could you come to it as ive got alot of equipment here i cant leave

*the radio fades*

• Sapphire
9 hours ago, darczon69 said:

"Hello, this is Artemis.

Artemis, over and out."

*Tyler comes on the radio*

Doc im here.. Where are you...

*Waits for reply*

Catching his breath after quickly scampering up the hunting shack, Artemis picks up the radio. breathing heavily.

*howling,snarling and wounded whimpering is interupted by sporadic small arms fire*

"This is Artemis. I had to abandon Vybor. A horde came crashing through and, as I was busy dispaching it, a pack of wolves set up me. They've been tracking me all night. Hold on"

*automatic gunfire rips through the radiowaves before cutting off*

"I will be heading back to Vybor as soon as I deal with these fucking wolves. I'll try to be in contact as soon as possible. 

Artemis over"