Server time: 2017-08-18, 21:59

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boris Drakov

Robbery Revenge!

Guest Boris Drakov   
Guest Boris Drakov

Wednesday 22nd May -

I was out with my fellow friend searching the wonderful town of Stary Sobor. It was quite dark and was hard to see, some night vision would have been greatly appreciated. I contacted over radio that it would be a better idea to split up, he would search the tents, I would head up to the supermarket to gather some basic supplies. After losing visual of my friend it appeared I had bumped into two other guys, they seemed quite friendly at first, although you can never be so sure. Carrying around a military grade weapon is a lot of attraction to those who are less equipped. I greeted them politely, however I had attracted some attention from some unwanted zombies. We headed up into the supermarket, having brief chat before being disrupted by those pesky zombies.

I alerted my friend via radio about the contact which I had made with these other survivors. Things did seem a little fishy, although we had to make a run for the open field to deal with the unwanted. They seemed quite nice and asked if I wanted to group up. I didn't give them a reply instantly as I was wanting to get away from those zombies. Once the zombies had been taken care of, I was injured so needed some medical assistance. One of the kind gentlemen assisted me with this and I was able to maneuver with ease. In the mean time my friend was flanking around the field, as I had a funny feeling these guys would try something very stupid. I thanked them greatly, started to head back to the supermarket to grab some food, until I was being told with some very aggressive toned voices to drop my weapon. I wasn't allowed to turn around either else they had told me I would be shot. I tried to correspond with these bandits, although they were having none of it. I dropped everything that they had told me to drop, then being screamed at to head off away from here.

I had corresponded with them an moved off into the shadows, moved into a bush to check if they had taken my sniper rifle. Thankfully they forgot to check, so silly of them and I laughed to myself and over radio. My friend went in and confronted them, however acting as if he wasn't with me, while I prepared for the revenge. It was quite hard too see anything let alone get a shot, luckily for me they were oblivious to what I was doing. They stood still in the open field, asking my friend for some identification, I had one lined up in my scope, took the shot and he dropped to the floor. I didn't have any vision of the other guy, so I was a bit weary of what was happening. My friend told me on radio he took the other guy out, I moved in on the guy I shot, he wasn't dead so I told him "That very foolish mistake my friend, now you have to pay for your actions". I am not a man for killing, although I didn't like the fact I was humiliated by two strangers.

I reclaimed my equipment from them both and walked off laughing with my friend over radio. Bandits if you're going to rob people .. make sure you do it properly.

//Unfortunately I forgot to turn on my recorder as it was in the heat of the moment, It would have been some great footage though.

JDCGrayson    0

It's a good thing i have the footage then isn't it ;) No hard feelings, it was all in the name of RP really. Although your friend is being very immature on Youtube. We are inexperienced robbers and in the video my friend way saying how bad he felt after you came back and killed us. I'll put the footage up at somepoint and PM you with it :)

Guest Boris Drakov   
Guest Boris Drakov

It's a good thing i have the footage then isn't it ;) No hard feelings, it was all in the name of RP really. Although your friend is being very immature on Youtube. We are inexperienced robbers and in the video my friend way saying how bad he felt after you came back and killed us. I'll put the footage up at somepoint and PM you with it :)

Have no idea about the YouTube thing, i'll ask. You guys could have been friendly, things would have been much different.

Next time though, make sure you get the backpack ;)

Edit - Just asked about the YouTube situation. Why did you have to comment on the video saying about that anyway? It had nothing related to do with the video, maybe next time you shouldn't be so full of yourself.

I see your comment "Me and my friend Robbed Boris today :L" even though you stated a true fact, you didn't include the full information, just to make sure you didn't look bad. Anyhow I'm not here to cause drama, was just sharing the first revenge experience on the server.

Sign in to follow this