Server time (UTC): 2021-09-20 19:43

S1: RDM Novy Pump - 17/10/2018 23:55 PM (CEST)

brk

Server and location:  S1 Novy Pump

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 23:55 PM

Your in game name:  Callum Burke

Names of allies involved:  Ron McDonald, lots of members of the saviours, some new moon and my friends @OxeN and @Ryan Shepherd

Name of suspect/s: Kameníci(?)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  

Detailed description of the events:  Myself and @OxeNand @Ryan Shepherd are heading towards VMC when we bumped into a random guy called Marcus, he told us not to head toward it as he was robbed by some 'Chernarussian Nationalists'  we have some rp with him and he later tells us that it was apparently Kameníci.  Upon learning this information we decide to rally up as many 'foreigners' as we can to rally up a group to fight them and maybe have some fun hostileRP, we get in contact with the saviours via radio and they agree to help, so we decide to head to gorka to meet up and make plans, somewhere along the way I think at Stary Ron meets us and he then also agrees to help.  Once we get to Gorka we  all share radio frequencies and The Saviours offer us some armbands just to avoid confusion in case things did  get heated, not long after we get the armbands we decide to head to Novy and regroup when we start hearing over the radio that Kameníci are running past so we decide to go say hello and this is when I get dropped like a sack of shit.

Edit: Reason for reporting is because I'm pretty annoyed that I've just spent 4 hours of my time setting up a cool situation to get Kosed by a load of guys with 'RP' in their forum names.

Edited by brk
  • Legend

Hit Logs:

Callum Burke

[2018/10/17 22:2:35]: (Callum Burke) hit by (Dusan Sousek) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2018/10/17 22:2:35]: (Callum Burke) hit by (Dusan Sousek) to Torso with Bullet_556x45

Ryan Shepard

[2018/10/17 22:2:35]: (Ryan Shepherd) hit by (Dusan Sousek) to LeftLeg with Bullet_556x45

[2018/10/17 22:49:34]: (Ryan Shepherd) hit by a(n) INFECTED
[2018/10/17 22:49:38]: (Ryan Shepherd) hit by a(n) INFECTED
[2018/10/17 22:49:42]: (Ryan Shepherd) hit by a(n) INFECTED
[2018/10/17 22:49:44]: (Ryan Shepherd) hit by a(n) INFECTED
[2018/10/17 22:49:46]: (Ryan Shepherd) hit by a(n) INFECTED
[2018/10/17 22:49:48]: (Ryan Shepherd) hit by a(n) INFECTED

Derek Sousek

[2018/10/17 22:3:28]: (Dusan Sousek) hit by (Ryan Shepherd) to Torso with Bullet_556x45

[2018/10/17 22:30:50]: (Dusan Sousek) hit by (Francisco Reyes) to RightLeg with Bullet_556x45
[2018/10/17 22:30:50]: (Dusan Sousek) hit by (Francisco Reyes) to Torso with Bullet_556x45

[2018/10/17 22:37:31]: (Dusan Sousek) hit by (Francisco Reyes) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2018/10/17 22:37:31]: (Dusan Sousek) hit by (Francisco Reyes) to Torso with Bullet_556x45

Brandon Young

[2018/10/17 22:19:28]: (Brandon Young) hit by (Dusan Sousek) to Torso with Bullet_556x45

[2018/10/17 22:32:22]: (Brandon Young) hit by (Dusan Sousek) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2018/10/17 22:32:22]: (Brandon Young) hit by (Dusan Sousek) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2018/10/17 22:32:22]: (Brandon Young) hit by (Dusan Sousek) to Head with Bullet_556x45

Francisco Reyes

[2018/10/17 22:37:29]: (Francisco Reyes) hit by (Leo Lynch) to RightArm with Bullet_762x39
[2018/10/17 22:37:29]: (Francisco Reyes) hit by (Leo Lynch) to RightArm with Bullet_762x39
[2018/10/17 22:37:31]: (Francisco Reyes) hit by (Dusan Sousek) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2018/10/17 22:37:31]: (Francisco Reyes) hit by (Dusan Sousek) to Torso with Bullet_556x45

[2018/10/17 22:37:32]: (Francisco Reyes) hit by (Leo Lynch) to RightArm with Bullet_762x39
[2018/10/17 22:37:32]: (Francisco Reyes) hit by (Leo Lynch) to LeftArm with Bullet_762x39

Kill Logs:

[2018/10/17 22:2:35]: (Callum Burke) killed by (Dusan Sousek)
[2018/10/17 22:32:22]: (Brandon Young) killed by (Dusan Sousek)
[2018/10/17 22:37:31]: (Dusan Sousek) killed by (Francisco Reyes)
[2018/10/17 22:37:32]: (Francisco Reyes) killed by (Leo Lynch)
[2018/10/17 22:49:48]: (Ryan Shepherd) killed by a(n) INFECTED

Connection Logs:

[2018/10/17 21:22:48]: (Leo Lynch) connected
Still IG.

Leo Lynch | @ExoticRP - POSTED
Dusan Sousek | @groovy tonyRP - POSTED
Brandon Young | @Brandonyoung - POSTED
Francisco Reyes | @tripzkill -POSTED
Ryan Shepherd | @Ryan Shepherd - POSTED

Please post all allies and any video evidence if obtained. Thanks!

• Diamond

Server and location: S1 Novy

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  17/10/2018 - 22:00-23:09

Your in game name: Ramon Puskin

Names of allies involved: @ExoticRP @RebelRP @Zombru@HenningRP and many more 

Name of suspect/s: Saviors... Oxen, ryan shepard, ron mcdonald and National  Bank of Chernarus

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  N/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  Found some won't help allot.

Detailed description of the events: I suspect a lot of people kept running into the fight even when it was over I wish to know if my hunch is correct as I saw at least 3-4 Fresh spawns running into the fight and firing upon us during the fight. If the randos did not die twice there good

Edited by Eagle

Brandon Young POV: We met up with the saviors in Novy. We see people on the hill so the boys start to jog towards them. All of the sudden bullets start raining down. Everyone runs around for like 15 minutes killing eachother. Noticed some fresh spawns running around so idk about that. Walk into pd kill someone than get gassed. Idk why new moon was fired upon tbh.

Edited by Brandonyoung
added last sentence
  • Emerald

HenningRP PoV: One of our guys gets taken hostage so we head to novy to save him. I push down along the stary side of novy, @ExoticRP and I push through barns and up towards Police station where the now dead hostage had been held. I spray down one guy behind the police station before being shot in the back. However Throughout the firefight we continued to see poorly armed or fresh spawn players enter town, pickup gear and rarely exit. We counted 8 when we started storming the town but it felt and looked like many more. I personally observed several fresh spawns walk up to bodies and loot them before running back in and around the town.

Leo POV - 

Jack gets taken so I shoot 2 saviors that are near piano house in Novy.  I then hold piano house and shoot a person who was in the barns.  After I killed that person Boris Henning and 1 other person I dont remember move into town.  We kill all of the saviors in town while still taking random shots from people around the town.  After killing one of these people we realize they are all fresh spawns.  I then go throughout the town killing people that were returning to the town and shooting at us.  

I would also like to point out that @brk knew what was going on and had in fact initiated on @JackZRP.  This would give the person who shot him kos on him and he is purposely leaving the information out of his POV making this a false report.

TL;DR - there was a invitation on @JackZRP some saviors and co were shot.  @brk initiated on jackz but put this report up because he was mad he died first.

Basically I would like to say this is a false report by @brk and I would like to see him punished accordingly.

Edited by ExoticRP
  • Sapphire

Ryan Shepherd POV:

It began at Kabinino with @brk, @OxeN and myself, where we meet a guy named Mark, he told us he had been robbed by some Russians who were ridding the country of 'foreign pigs'

We give him a handgun and ask him if he would like to get some revenge. He tells us there was at least 8 of them, so us only being of 4 people decide we need to rally some more 'foreign pigs'.

We decide to run towards stary. Upon arrival we meet a man named Ronnie, I ask him his relations with the Russians and he agrees to help.

We also meet a member of the saviors and repeat as I asked Ron, he agrees to help and I ask him to contact the rest of the saviors.

So we ran to gorka to meet up with them, we exchange words and they agree to hunt the Russians together.

We arrive at Novy Sobor where we are told by the Saviors that 'Blue moon' (Not sure exactly of the name) is going to aid us too.

We spot some guys running towards novy from S gru and decide to speak to them, as seen in the video we run towards them and @brk is shot dead with no communication given, so we take positions and return fire.

Eventually im in a red house taking shots at the police station as that was the main focus during the fight, all of a sudden i hear the door behind me which i had previously closed, open, i swing around and spray the man who opened the door killing him and then his friend and I exchange fire and I died, not sure if he did too.

Was a bit disappointing after building up a roleplay situation over roughly 2-3 hours, roleplaying with multiple people and groups along the way to convince them to join us in attacking the Russians for it to turn out in a fight with no communication, anyways end of Pov.

I was running to Stary after evading The Saviors and New Moon then I heard that one of our boys got initiated on. I waited until everyone was set up into the buildings around town and walked in and scouted it out. I was told to leave and started circling around town giving my boys info. I saw a ton of fresh spawns going into town after our boys killed a few people.

Edited by Zombru
  • Sapphire

I have permission from The, Gamemaster, Jamie. 

Spoiler

b2da23fa60b17b78bc2f55bc1df47c6d.png

I and others were in Guglovo when this firefight apparently started. We were running on the road to Novy and saw fresh spawns going back into Novy from the widely known spawn point of the Black Forest. We also met a man outside of Novy, near stary, who was a fresh spawn. He talked to us about the firefight. He gave us details only someone involved in the fight would know. He told us who was fighting, when it started, etc. He even told us the exact houses that people were in. It was pretty clear he had died in the fight and went back. I know its hard to prove NLR, so I hope this helps. Unfortunately, I have no names of characters or forum. Just another witness to probable NLR. 

• Diamond

Post updated with more suspects.

• Legend

@Eagle @ExoticRP @RebelRP @Zombru Do you guys have any idea who exactly shot one of the fresh spawns?

• Sapphire

Replying as I am listed as a 'Suspect'

Can confirm I did not return to the firefight after my death, I respawned at the forest as a woman, killed myself in Guglovo with a zombie as it was the nearest town, respawned as a man in the forest again as to which I logged out.

Also as far as I know bank of chernarus refused to help us in the fight and stayed put at Gorka so I don't think they were around.

Edited by Ryan Shepherd

I shot a couple of people that were fresh spawn looking

• Diamond
15 minutes ago, Sleepyhead said:

@Eagle @ExoticRP @RebelRP @Zombru Do you guys have any idea who exactly shot one of the fresh spawns?

The timeframe would be from me getting shot and 30-40 min before that.

• Legend

I've gone ahead and merged these two reports seeing as they are the same situation. Please also update your PoVs if needed.

More logs are on their way, so please be patient. Thank you.

• Sapphire

POV. I spawn at Stary when I got word over the radio that we where going to do a massive hunt for  kamenici  when running from  stary I ran into new moon. After having a bit of RP a member of kamenici started to RP with us. Figuring if he is chernorussian I might as well take him. If he is with kamenici then we extract information if not then we give him a message for kamenici. After following him to Novy I tell the group to meet up in Novy over the radio. We take the guy and bring him to the house after which I hear over the radio that some of the people we came into town with are getting shot at. Which I tell my guy to call for our back up since at the time their was only two other saviors with me. After which we RP with our captive while getting shot at. Soon it becomes to much so we kill the hostages. During the fight I saw fresh spawns running to dead body. I figured it was kamenici or random running into an active gun fight. Which put our guys in a state confused figuring out who was kamenici and who where the randoms.  While that was going on I start shootings at some guy that was at top of police station where one of my comrades was shot from as well to a guy in front of the house I was taking cover in. I was alive to the end of Firefight where I dead to the second guy that breached the house I was in. after getting some food and a drink ingame From the town I spawned next to I logged out.

16 hours ago, ExoticRP said:

Leo POV - 

Jack gets taken so I shoot 2 saviors that are near piano house in Novy.  I then hold piano house and shoot a person who was in the barns.  After I killed that person Boris Henning and 1 other person I dont remember move into town.  We kill all of the saviors in town while still taking random shots from people around the town.  After killing one of these people we realize they are all fresh spawns.  I then go throughout the town killing people that were returning to the town and shooting at us.  

I would also like to point out that @brk knew what was going on and had in fact initiated on @JackZRP.  This would give the person who shot him kos on him and he is purposely leaving the information out of his POV making this a false report.

TL;DR - there was a invitation on @JackZRP some saviors and co were shot.  @brk initiated on jackz but put this report up because he was mad he died first.

Basically I would like to say this is a false report by @brk and I would like to see him punished accordingly.

I'm not in the saviours my man! Was wearing the armband so I didn't get misid'd me and my dynamic didn't initiate on anyone all night so don't come at me with 'false report' bullshit my fellow 'Roleplayer'

You really think I would put up a report if I knew what was going on?

Look at it from my point of view I spend 3/4 hours setting up a scenario and you guys shoot me in the face as soon as I see you! No attempt even made at any kind of RP.

Also why has my RDM report been merged with NLR report's? This is now a cluster fuck and there's more replies to the NLR rule breaking than there is to my original report, amazing. 

@brkmoody already told us you initiated with him, I would appreciate honesty

6 minutes ago, ExoticRP said:

solid lie my dude watch the footage and you'll see I run over to talk to you guys and you shoot me.

@MoodyOG care to clarify? cos myself @OxeN Ron Mcdonald, Marcus and @Ryan Shepherd did not initiate on anyone, we didn't get the chance as you can see in the footage.

Edited by brk
  • Sapphire
17 hours ago, ExoticRP said:

Leo POV - 

1 hour ago, ExoticRP said:

Let me clarify this up.

The groups involved on the attack towards kamenchi were as follows:

'Dynamic' group: 

Brk, Ryan Shepherd, Oxen, Ron, Mark.

Groups: 

Saviors & New Moon.

We, as a dynamic did not initiate on any member of kamenchi, we did not even speak to a russian character all night.

As can be seen in the blatant video evidence, where is this initiation by @brk, @ExoticRP?? Now whoever told you that, is mistaken.

We jog towards a group of people in an open field, would we really of done that if we knew you had 'KoS' on us if we DID initiate?

We are not apart of Saviors or new moon & we certainly did not initiate, so you therefore miss ID'd @brk and killed him on sight as we blatantly jogged towards you in an open field, which why would we of done if we thought you had 'KoS' on us?

Lets not get salty about this report with the, 'oh your just mad you died' & stop 'lying', lets just deal with the report.

Also I am not quite sure why these reports were merged, yes it is the same firefight but the OP's are reporting very different rule breaks, its going to get very messy now.

Edited by Ryan Shepherd

The initiation happened prior to you running in the open field hence what I have said.  The video does nothing to prove your point but if you do happen to have more video evidence to prove your point I would happily retract my statements. @brk @Ryan Shepherd

• Sapphire

Right so we 'initiate' on one of you then run towards a group of lads in a field with guns and russian type clothing openly? Right ok.

As far as I found out later, there was a Russian hostage held by either New moon or Saviors, I do not know which, why don''t you fella's (as in New moon/saviors) confirm who was present at the initiation?

How about we counter your request with you providing evidence that we or atleast @brk did infact initiate?

You have no evidence to back up this claim at all.

We ran from Kab to Stary to Gorka to S-gru to novy pumps, from novy pumps towards your group in a field.

We never had Russian contact prior to you shooting @brk, not once.

Edited by Ryan Shepherd

-I was involved pls don't give me points I beg, tell me if u want my POV-

45 minutes ago, Ryan Shepherd said:

-Snip-

The Saviors initiated on one of our group members he told us who was in the area and that he was getting initiated on, we came over to look for his captors, lord behold you were all wearing blue armbands and were very involved with their group obviously,  @brk obviously has recording, so why isn't he proving that he wasn't involved with initiating on our Kameníci group member?

(Edit):

Radek Merik POV:

My group and I just finished up with some hostages at Altar Castle, we get told by JackZ that Saviors, New Moon and whatnot were in Novy so we headed there. On our way over JackZ calls out that Saviors are going to initiate on him so we pick up the pace, he says he's been initiated on then mutes (I assume he put his hands up ect). Most of us set up on the hill towards junkyard and we move down to try see into the town, we notice a ton of people and begin to see blue(Saviors) and green(New Moon) armbands, we were told that the Saviors initiated on one of our group members and the aggressors obviously had more numbers so we took positions and began to open fire, in which they returned fire. I ran around the hills a bit after suppressing the people in town and decided to try flank around and come from Guglovo side. I ran around town for a while and we began to encounter fresh-spawns, we told them to leave, some didn't and decided to grab guns and tried to open fire on us, so we began to initiate on any fresh-spawns we found, nobody complied so we killed them.

Edited by Brodie
POV
  • Diamond

My POV: I wasn't there until the end when a majority of people died in the police station, due to me getting killed in grishino by a glitched infected and then died again trying to change my character. I have really nothing to add to this report due to the fact that i was't originally there when it happened. The only thing I did was come in towards the end to try and help my group get out of the situation they were in, now I think @RebelRP can confirm that I did handle a negotiation in TS due to the fact i wasn't originally involved in the situation so I took it upon myself to establish some sort of rp between us before it became a bloodbath. 

Edit: I also believe there is no such thing as dynamic groups anymore, you are either an approved group or you aren't and if you aren't every person that isn't apart of the approved group must initiate.

Will only post if requested by an admin/gamemaster

Edited by MoodyOG
  • Jamie locked this topic