Server time: 2017-08-21, 19:36

Sign in to follow this  
Guest cckane

Hi, i'm cckane.

Guest cckane   
Guest cckane

Heyo, I'm going to apply to the whitelist next time it's open, hopefully I'll get accepted. <3

If anyone here is interested in anything about me, I guess I'll be honest. I'm 17 years old and from America. I like all sorts of things such as hanging out with my friends, shooting guns, basketball; but, one of my most favorite things in the world is a nice good serious roleplay experience, and that's what I hope to get from this community.

See you all on the forums, and if I'm lucky enough to get whitelisted, the servers as well.

Hi there! Getting whitelisted doesn't take luck, all you need to do is put effort into your application. Take a look at the "Roleplaying" section of the forums, a lot of people post their character backgrounds looking for pointers and tips, and a lot of people give them.

Also, take a good hard look at the rules. Now another one. And another one. Make sure you know the rules by heart when the time comes for you to make an application. Don't ask for the passphrase anywhere, you're not going to get an answer and you'll make yourself look like a tit.

Other than that there's not much to tell you. Go around the forums talking to people and hop on the IRC or TeamSpeak if you need help with something, someone'll help.

Guest Jolieto   
Guest Jolieto

Nice to meet you cckane :) If you fit every requirement and have a decent application, you'll have no problem in getting whitelisted. Hope to see you around!

Nobody likes you Kane, away with you. And no you can't have my beans, take the sardines.

Silly dog thinking he's a person.