Server time (UTC): 2021-09-18 14:29

Blood, Bullets and Politics
TODAY | 2021-09-18 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 5 hours, 30 minutes

The great Youtube Crash

HenningRP

• Emerald

Youtube has crashed entirely. This thread was created to discuss the post youtube world.

What will life be like?

How will we move forward?

Can we move forward?

• MVP

This is an interesting one. Time to nerd out with my business major shit.

I fnd it interesting that now a days, YouTube "stars" have more pull then any celebrity now a day. For example if Wendy's wanted to do an ad, they would pay much more to have Jake Paul or some other youtube star in their ad then someone like brad pitt which is crazy to think about. In all honesty if it were to dissapear a new platform would come out, but even then if youtube were to be dead it would have a huge impact on businesses who are looking to attract millennial's, which for most business's are looking to attract more millenials. Idk, crazy to think about how much the world would change.

Also im on adderal so looking back this was alittle too much sorry

• Emerald
2 minutes ago, Brady said:

This is an interesting one. Time to nerd out with my business major shit.

I fnd it interesting that now a days, YouTube "stars" have more pull then any celebrity now a day. For example if Wendy's wanted to do an ad, they would pay much more to have Jake Paul or some other youtube star in their ad then someone like brad pitt which is crazy to think about. In all honesty if it were to dissapear a new platform would come out, but even then if youtube were to be dead it would have a huge impact on businesses who are looking to attract millennial's, which for most business's are looking to attract more millenials. Idk, crazy to think about how much the world would change.

Also im on adderal so looking back this was alittle too much sorry

a74af62e15ca0b8651fea82636d7c8d6.png

d992d2b116773876debb0983846b7179.png

Please calm down with the Addy, I'm worried about you @Brady

How am i going to live without videos of endless memes,combat footage and fighter jets? 

Simple answer i won't ,also a world without Bhad Barbie music is a world i cannot live in anymore

the death of youtube is the death of me

Edited by Matthew1996
  • Titanium

Whelp, there goes my way of getting profile songs...

To be honest, I thought it was a problem on my end and I started to freak out thinking there was something wrong with my Internet. Literally turned off my router 3 times before coming to this thread.

Who knows really what will happen? Maybe this will all be over by tomorrow. By over I mean the end of the world or it will be back up.  

Edited by Kricket
  • Emerald

I hope google goes down forever 

Take it easy for a little while
Come and stay with us, it’s such an easy type
Cute new places keep on popping up
Since the exodus, it's all getting gentrified

Image result for twitch

• Sapphire

Yeah, my Warframe started fucking up so I started the reinstall. Was gonna watch some YouTube while I waited and it goes to shit...... fuck sake.

• Emerald

Update: Its been over an hour still no youtube.

I can't remember what the world was like before, All I can remember is its warm white glow. I miss the old days, before the world plunged into darkness.

-USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST-

• Diamond
Spoiler

"While YouTube’s technicians are probably holed up in a basement somewhere trying to restore the server, some authorities have started begging people to leave them alone.

The Philedelphia Police Department has had to request that people stop calling the emergency 911 number and leave the line open for, you know, real emergencies.

YouTube has tweeted that the company is aware of the disruption to YouTube, YouTube TV and YouTube Music and was working to fix it as soon as possible.

Millions of frantic YouTube fanatics swarmed on social media, desperate to find out what the hell was going on.

One user even got her hands on a map of outage hot spots around the world, supplied by downdetector.

Anxious users, waiting for the site to be fixed have flooded Twitter with their thoughts and feelings on the unfolding global crisis"

1305212642_download(2).jpeg.a939fc52740dff6cfad8d0e4980cd940.jpeg

• Diamond

Youtube last night