Server time (UTC): 2021-09-16 21:43

S1 | Bad/TrollRP - Kabanino / Vybor | 2018-10-15 ~21:XX Server Time.

Banshee

• MVP

Server and location: On the road in-between Vybor and Kabanino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2018 - 10 - 15 | 21:XX Server time.

Your in game name: Sokol Zakharov 

Names of allies involved: @BlindingGMAK @OxeN

Name of suspect/s: Unknown / Brotherhood? - Logs will show one of 'em as one of them killed me and hour later or so, if it's the same people.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: We roll up on these people and after a little talking two of them start making noises like "skibibi-pap-pap" and gunshot noises, a little further after a couple of cheeky "Skibidi-pap-pap" 's have been dropped they can be heard saying "Quick maths". The "quick maths" and noises they were making is a reference/re-enactment of the dead 2017 meme "Roadman Shaq". The overall experience came over as quite childish and trollish and therefore I've put up this report.

Edited by Banshee
  • Legend

Calling in @JnE to post their detailed POV. Please list your allies too.

@JnE | Will Yates

55 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Calling in @JnE to post their detailed POV. Please list your allies too.

@JnE | Will Yates

I was being childish and shouldnt have carried it on. i apologise for ruinging your experience.

• MVP

I've had a conversation with friends of the suspect and they've explained to me that @JnE made an honest mistake and is not just some random dude going around making "Skidibi-pap-pap" noise all the time. Therefor I'd like to request for this report to be closed.

I do wanna ask you @JnE to be careful in the future, it's OK to joke in-game but literally quoting a meme in-game can come over as trollish and can give people a wrong impression.

1 minute ago, JnE said:

I was being childish and shouldnt have carried it on. i apologise for ruinging your experience.

Don't worry about it man, just be careful in the future!

• Sleepyhead locked this topic
  • Legend

After reviewing the evidence provided and knowing that both parties talked out the situation, we're fine with closing this report. 

@JnE We would like to remind you to please not act trollish in game. Quoting or acting out memes can sometimes come across as BadRP/trolling. Please refrain from doing so in the future, as the next time you may not be so lucky.

Signed by @Sleepyhead & @JimRP